It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Maybe the OP or someone else can answer a few questions for me, so 1 million people will Ascend on Dec 21 and if so how will they ascend like will they beam up in the sky like startreak? What big event happened on March 22nd 2002 that had to do with your mom? What if this huge earth changing event doesn't happen and if this event doesn't happen how will it affect you and your mom? Will you come back on Dec 22nd if this event does/doesn't happen as long as you don't ascend? If this event does happen it will be obvious and there is no way it will be able to be hidden so I guess we will find out if the OP is telling the truth on the 22nd.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by quietlearner

They will just come up with an excuse to move the date farther back, much like Nancy Leider with her 2003 debacle.

Too many gullible crystal-toting hippies getting duped on this site. Pay less attention to the sparkles in your avatar and more on living in reality.

People have ALWAYS spoken about the "end of the world" type scenarios.

Why insult?

Are you still in Middle School? Come on now!

I like being a peaced out hippy and will have Pink Floyd playing at my funeral.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Why is it about being right or being wrong?

If something doesn't happen in my lifetime i will remain spiritual. I will remain who I am. It will not change for me at all. If people are hoping and praying for something bad to come our way then their life at this time must feel hopeless and I can say for me.... I am very happy with my life and family. If others feel hopeless then it is up to them to change their way of thinking and hope they do.

Why be arrogant though and act as if you know what may come our way? If someone believes differently then why have an attitude about it?

This Im right you are wrong attitude can be changed to I hope you are wrong because im scared and I hope im right because Im scared. Isn't your attitude about your own fear? If it isn't then why are you and others freaking out? Just really want to know why it is so unbelievable that your energy will either go higher or remain as it is. Thats really what the OP is stating his mom believes. Its his moms belief for Gods sake. Why get so annoyed?

If I think Im an "old soul" then so be it... why does that bother you so much? If you don't think you have a soul then so be it... I don't care.. why do you?

T

I don't know if you have an old soul or not
I'm just saying that if you are someone who believes, blindly and without need for proof, on topics such as this then you should reconsider what you thought you were

I'm not saying souls or anything paranormal does not exist
and I'm not saying the OP is wrong on everything the said
maybe by chance, half of what the OP said is true who really knows
but I'm pretty sure this thread is a joke, star and flag hoarding thread

edit:
if this thread is not a joke thread then the OP
must seriously plan for what to do on dec 21
OP's mom could do something extreme
and if anything, having a son who beliefs her delusions will just
sink her deeper in her delusions

edit on 7-12-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
Maybe the OP or someone else can answer a few questions for me, so 1 million people will Ascend on Dec 21 and if so how will they ascend like will they beam up in the sky like startreak? What big event happened on March 22nd 2002 that had to do with your mom? What if this huge earth changing event doesn't happen and if this event doesn't happen how will it affect you and your mom? Will you come back on Dec 22nd if this event does/doesn't happen as long as you don't ascend? If this event does happen it will be obvious and there is no way it will be able to be hidden so I guess we will find out if the OP is telling the truth on the 22nd.

If it doesn't happen.... it don't happen.

I personally could care less if anything happens. I hope to be watching my boy play hockey, drinking some beers, and hanging out with my fellow ATS'ers. If shtf then I will be taking care of me and mine.

The other day I was watching a chow about 2012 and some dude is supposed to jump off a mountain in hopes a stargate opens for him. I aint even kidding. lol

Could it open for him? Who am I to say it wont? I have NO IDEA!

No one knows what, if anything will happen. There is a lot of chatter about this that and the other taking place. I find it hard to believe.... but again.... who am I to know one way or another and I sure aint going to insult someone for being or thinking differently that me.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Why insult?

Not insulting the harmless ones. The ones that are way out there on their own trip but don't feel the need to spread some sort of impending change/ascension/awakening/etc.

My comments are towards people like the OP, or Nibiru Truthers, who shamelessly put their crap out there with the intention of getting others to believe and make a mess of their lives as well.

These are the people I target. These are the people whose lives are so sideways that now they desperately need a reset and hope to bring as many others down the toilet with them.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner

Why is it about being right or being wrong?

If something doesn't happen in my lifetime i will remain spiritual. I will remain who I am. It will not change for me at all. If people are hoping and praying for something bad to come our way then their life at this time must feel hopeless and I can say for me.... I am very happy with my life and family. If others feel hopeless then it is up to them to change their way of thinking and hope they do.

Why be arrogant though and act as if you know what may come our way? If someone believes differently then why have an attitude about it?

This Im right you are wrong attitude can be changed to I hope you are wrong because im scared and I hope im right because Im scared. Isn't your attitude about your own fear? If it isn't then why are you and others freaking out? Just really want to know why it is so unbelievable that your energy will either go higher or remain as it is. Thats really what the OP is stating his mom believes. Its his moms belief for Gods sake. Why get so annoyed?

If I think Im an "old soul" then so be it... why does that bother you so much? If you don't think you have a soul then so be it... I don't care.. why do you?

T

I'm just saying that if you are someone who believes, blindly and without need for proof, on topics such as this then you should reconsider what you thought you were

I'm not saying souls or anything paranormal does not exist
and I'm not saying the OP is wrong on everything the said
maybe by chance, half of what the OP said is true who really knows
but I'm pretty sure this thread is a joke, star and flag hoarding thread

If I did believe "blindly" then so what!?

If you think its a joke then find a thread you connect with. Negativity wont do you or anyone any good... this is provable.

Im glad he was able to get stars and flags.... he has a cool story and one that is interesting even though for many its far fetched and for others its welcomed.

People have always spoken about "end times" and they always will until the end of time.

It literally takes us all to make the world go round and if nothing happens... nothing happens. We can continue doing our thang!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeneid

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by eNaR

Well then I wouldn't be chosen, and if being the father of my little girl does actually cripple my spiritual progress...I am very proud and very happy to be so crippled. I'm still not convinced on all of this but it is very very interesting. A good read no matter how you slice it. I'm not saying by a long shot I don't believe in the spirit evolving and ascending to higher planes for e the jury is still out on that one. I am still convinced that nothing at all will happen on 12/21. Another thing I am wondering is that they told your mom she had until 11:55 to say her goodbyes and so on...that being the case is this occuring at midnight?

No, my man. I'm sorry if I came off offensive, but I meant no disrespect. Actually many of the challenges and lessons we are here to do is to learn some of man's most important demonstrations of love. One of which involves the raising of children; being a loyal husband, honest and trust-worthy father. Many incarnate to learn of these more challenging obstacles to evolution. It is a challenge, as I'm sure you've known. A joy, but a challenge in its own respect, and I would never tell you that doing this is crippling your growth. On the contrary. See, they also told us that our responsibilities here are also our tests. Challenges to progress and develop ourselves. We have known people who only had 4 life cycles on this planet. We've also met people who had 10.

My point is, that we are tested in all avenues of our lives, it is the accumulation of all of these human experiences, and our responses to them, which determine how quickly we advance to the next stage. If I had to guess, I'd say you're on your path man. But it seems you know that already.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Why insult?

Not insulting the harmless ones. The ones that are way out there on their own trip but don't feel the need to spread some sort of impending change/ascension/awakening/etc.

My comments are towards people like the OP, or Nibiru Truthers, who shamelessly put their crap out there with the intention of getting others to believe and make a mess of their lives as well.

These are the people I target. These are the people whose lives are so sideways that now they desperately need a reset and hope to bring as many others down the toilet with them.

HA! IF Nibiru does come into light.... I am going to LMAO thinking about you and will wonder what ya think now.

There are ALL KINDS of people out there and I enjoy the differences and sometimes, like within this thread I can feel they believe what they are saying. The Op seems well educated and for me.... I like him.

I hate it when anyone gets "picked on".

We have no idea what comes our way..... we do live in a solar system filled with surprises!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

yeah it all sounds nice and happy
but there is an ugly side
for example you admitted that you would let a man jump off a cliff
I'm curious what you would have said if you were present at the time
of the jonestown koolaid fiasco

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

People have always spoken about "end times" and they always will until the end of time.

And what of the impressionable who hear, and then believe, and then sell off their possessions, uproot their families, but then nothing happens.

You'd rather defend the a-holes who perpetuate this crap then scold them for being reckless with their message?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

I've already responded to almost all of your questions. Please refer to my previous posts. No there will be no starstreak.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

HA! I didn't admit anything.... read again. I was talking about a SHOW!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

HA! IF Nibiru does come into light.... I am going to LMAO thinking about you and will wonder what ya think now.

Don't hold your breath. It's not coming.

And I'm sorry, but this whole "We just don't know, man!" stuff is crap as well. We know enough and have reached a certain level of technology to eliminate certain outcomes. Like, there's no rogue asteroid made of marshmallows heading our way. And if you respond with "But you can't be sure!" then you've got a wee bit too much hippie in you. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

so you would stop him?
and if you thought someone was a shill would you not speak out?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

And what of the impressionable who hear, and then believe, and then sell off their possessions, uproot their families, but then nothing happens.

You'd rather defend the a-holes who perpetuate this crap then scold them for being reckless with their message?

Dude, ya can't save the world! You can't save someone from them self. Most of ATS peeps are grown... if they have issues they need a shrink. Some guy on ATS spitting insults are of no hope or help.

Wreck-less with their message? How is the message hurting you? It doesn't hurt anyone who is of sound mine. If someone isn't of sound mine and thinks they should do something crazy then they are crazy. You cannot rationalize with a crazy person. If it aint one thing its another pushing them over the edge on a daily basis.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Those that will believe the OP blindly...are just as likely to believe you blindly...
Can't change that by telling them.

...maybe by chance, half of what the OP said is true who really knows

I agree with the underlined & bolded phrase, entirely!

if this thread is not a joke thread then the OP
must seriously plan for what to do on dec 21
OP's mom could do something extreme
and if anything, having a son who beliefs her delusions will just
sink her deeper in her delusions

While there is an element of truth to what you say - who would be more likely to see-through her delusions than her son? If her son, who has had more opportunity than anyone-else (and certainly more than anyone on this thread), is convinced of his mother's integrity and conviction and sanity...this is awful late in the game to start trying to "get her help".
Besides - what kind of "help" do you think would actually "help"?

The Helped: Uhhh - why am I in a straight jacket?
The Helper: Because you might do something to yourself...
The Helped: And, how long before I'm out of the straight-jacket?
The Helper: When your insurance runs out...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Got it. Let the a-holes peddle their doom, and if you're impressionable and fall for it then that's on you.

WTF?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

h

so you would stop him?
and if you thought someone was a shill would you not speak out?

The show I was watching (history) about 2012 showed a man preparing to jump off a mountain. If it was someone I knew... of course I would try and talk sense into them but its their own right to do what they wish in the end.

People have the right to speak about their belief. At least.. for now.

If the belief is strange to you then so be it....

I only want to speak up if I feel someone is hurting someone else.

The OP's story is not hurting anyone. Some may go higher and some may stay. Doesn't sound like the end of the world to me. It doesn't sound like a bunch of fear mongering. It sounds like he is speaking about love and the way he believes we are evolving spiritually.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash
The Helped: Uhhh - why am I in a straight jacket?
The Helper: Because you might do something to yourself...
The Helped: And, how long before I'm out of the straight-jacket?
The Helper: When your insurance runs out...

better than risking another koolaid casualty

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Got it. Let the a-holes peddle their doom, and if you're impressionable and fall for it then that's on you.

WTF?

The OP has not been mean to me... doesn't seem as if he has been mean to anyone. There is no doom in the message. Where are you finding doom and gloom?

Im not being duped into believing anything.... Im on the fence as an observer. Actually... Im paying attention to the Japan Quake.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join