It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by eNaR

I've answered the majority of your questions already. Read my posts please. Whether people are chosen depends on many factors:

1) The evolution of their soul on this planet.

My mother was told that everyone begins their incarnations on Earth's human race having to go through a 7 cycles of reincarnation. Each lifecycle is composed of 7 lives. The purpose of this is for accelerated evolution of the soul through direct experience. This can be analagous to the Mayan calendar, and how consciousness was theorized to accelerate as one ascends the 13(?) steps. However, when a soul fails to understand a crucial lesson in that particular lifetime or life-cycle, they must repeat it, and so think of it as being held back a grade in high school. additional lifecycles are added to your progress. And again like school, one can "skip" grades so to speak. For example, life cycle #4 usually pertains to the rejection of wealth, power, and prestige in order to discover something of real significance. If that is not accomplished, and the soul remains a slave to their material possessions (because that is what they are born into repeatedly in that lifecycle), then they will repeat it until they "get it". I'm summarizing only to prove my point here. So it depends on which step of the evolutionary cycle you are on.

2) Their soul's path.

It may have been possible that prior to incarnation, you had chosen to remain with this planet, so that after several incarnations, through spiritual mastery, you would lead the remaining citizens into possible enlightenment for the next upcoming opportunity to ascend, which I believe my mother will talk about in the video. usually the goals of the soul have nothing to do with the goals you set for yourself in your life, which may be why they told us that most all human pursuits are a waste of their time.

3) Your current attachments. Having a child for example, has laid upon you a responsibility which if abandoned would go against the very laws which with the universe was created. I've never seen a spiritual master with his kids by his side. If there are, I apologize for not noticing, but when you have ties, they cripple your spiritual progress. That's not a theory.

There may be 1 more, but I'm short on time at the moment. I might message you the last one hen I find time.

Well then I wouldn't be chosen, and if being the father of my little girl does actually cripple my spiritual progress...I am very proud and very happy to be so crippled. I'm still not convinced on all of this but it is very very interesting. A good read no matter how you slice it. I'm not saying by a long shot I don't believe in the spirit evolving and ascending to higher planes for e the jury is still out on that one. I am still convinced that nothing at all will happen on 12/21. Another thing I am wondering is that they told your mom she had until 11:55 to say her goodbyes and so on...that being the case is this occuring at midnight?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

OP....

It seems we have even more in common. I too cannot stand for someone to disrespect someone else including me. I have never been able to understand why people choose their words without a thought as to how it will effect the other. Oh well.... such is life. Our expectations of others is an issue. lol

Whether or not something happens at the end of the year, it is not for me to judge or say one way or another what is going on with your mom. I know she believes and you do as well and that is really enough for me. Experiences of others is valid regardless. Its all about what we believe.... not what we have.

ETA: I wanted to also say that although I have never had the experience such as your mom, I have a memory when I was very young remembering how excited I was to come back to Earth. I have always believed myself to be an "older" soul. I feel it.

edit on 7-12-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Very, very cool.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I'm genuinely honored to have been included in that.

That being said, I would have ended it far differently.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
OP has told me that he wont reply to me anymore
so I run the risk of being ignored
but OP is there anyway to prove that your mom has contact with higher beings?
some secret knowledge or a verifiable fact
anything that can prove your claim will do
some piece of information that can be independently verified
a video of your mom will make you more believable
but is not proof of your claims

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Does that sound familiar? Yeah, I'm not like that. I take it you've never been spoken to the way you address others, am I correct?

Correct me if I'm wrong (I can't be bothered going back through 40 odd pages) but didn't you say that you "don't suffer fools gladly"?....I'm exactly the same

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner
is there anyway to prove that your mom has contact with higher beings?

Simply - no.

This question is sort of like demanding the government "admit" there are aliens among us.

Why insist on that?

Decide for yourself.

Isn't that the point of individual sovereignty?

The original post was a story told to inform, to share.

What are the thoughts behind the impulse to denigrate, deny, and ridicule?

Agree with him or not, there is no use insisting the world remain only as large as we each individually imagine it to be.

Aren't there things we don't know about yet?

Would these unknowns include whole classes of phenomena that are more than slightly-modified versions of what we already think we know?

Are there no new horizons?

There was a time before the germ theory of disease became common knowledge when the notion of tiny little organisms that invade the body and make it sick was certain madness.

Galileo anyone?

Not saying this cat is among the great inventors and philosophers of the world. Only that the dynamic of discovery always, always involves overturning precious, certain beliefs. Always.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Do not question my standpoints on this matter. Because it is irrelevant. I am not stating my opinions, but I will admit that I am unsure, and I have no idea if I am one of the selected.

So your not sure you going.. this is what you have said.. i'm just quoting.

I don't blame you, you are after all completely brainwashed and fear driven maniacs. Fear not, simpletons.

You have an interesting perception for one who is to be ascended because he's learned all his life lessons, I guess humility wasn't one of them.

So these last few months, according to my mother, she has been experiencing out of body re-locations to the Peruvian highlands for large-scale meetings with hundreds of light workers when she falls asleep. They've all been attending a sort of conference, in which beings from another plane have been instructing them on what is to come shortly. On occasional mornings, she has been excitedly coming into my bedroom and telling me what has been announced.

The light workers have all made contact with all humans involved in the ascension process. By now if you HAVE NOT been informed of this, there is a high likelihood that you will not experience anything on this day. All those who are making this journey have been training for this day for many years now either directly through light-workers, or indirectly through their own unique life experiences.

So you've been contacted by a light worker so you ARE going..? or you just think you're going because you think you're mom has a ticket so you get to tag along now? but you're not sure... you have your doubts.. but you probably will be going even though those with children are usually stiffled spiritually and thats not a theory thats a fact... lol..

have a good time on the other side...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is the story being told in this thread, BTW.

www.pleiadians.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

I don't blame you, you are after all completely brainwashed and fear driven maniacs. Fear not, simpletons.

You have an interesting perception for one who is to be ascended because he's learned all his life lessons, I guess humility wasn't one of them.

See? This is why I have no compunction about shoving crow down the mouths of failed prophets and doom peddlers.

When the 22nd arrives, and not a damned thing has happened, there will be no mercy shown in the shaming unless there's a deluge of mea culpa threads. You want to play with the big boys, and put this horse# out there? Then accept your failure openly with humilty, or buckle up, junior.

PS, this is of course directed to the OP, not my new-found agnostic buddy.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

I totally agree with your posts and wish there were more people who thought as you do.

No one knows unless they experience or believe for reasons known to them. So be it.

I believe there are tons of possibilities and we are mere infants in a world we are only slightly grasping, if at all.

I say we wait and see as we know not what tomorrow brings much less the future experience the OP is foretelling in this thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarsSentinel
This is a marvelous thread (to me) for this reason: if and when something irregular does in fact occur, it doesn't matter which of the oddball things that are predicted to happen, any of them will do, the type and manner of interaction in this thread is what will happen.

Thought-provoking perspective.
Don't know that I've been as hip in my observations...
But, I don't know that I disagree with this, at all.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This is the story being told in this thread, BTW.

www.pleiadians.com...

finally someone else noticed

This is the classic pleiadian, lightworker, GFOL, ascension story thats been floating around the interwebs for many years now.

Remember XEEATTWELVE anyone?!

I do hope all of this is true, but unfortunately, i can say it is not.

But I allready explained it in my previous post, why I think so
edit on 7-12-2012 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Only that the dynamic of discovery always, always involves overturning precious, certain beliefs. Always.

maybe in the dark ages when science was forbidden was there no need for proof
and how do you overturn beliefs?
your proof them right
hence why I ask for proof
since when has asking for proof been a bad thing, only to those who want to hide
If something as groundbreaking as what the OP is saying happened then surely
there must be a way to prove it

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
once 2012 passes will the "spirituals" who supported such claims admit that they were wrong?
will they stop and think that those "skeptics" were actually right and that they don't know
anymore than the rest?
fat chance

many people in this forum claim they posses special knowledge and that they understand the world better than most
or that they are "old souls"
once this date passes will you admit you were fooled by a shill?
if then how was it that you being "spiritual" were fooled while the "skeptics" had it right?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by quietlearner

They will just come up with an excuse to move the date farther back, much like Nancy Leider with her 2003 debacle.

Too many gullible crystal-toting hippies getting duped on this site. Pay less attention to the sparkles in your avatar and more on living in reality.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

yeah I don't expect them to actually stop and reflect on what happened
they will keep on thinking they are special

edit on 7-12-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner
once 2012 passes will the "spirituals" who supported such claims admit that they were wrong?
will they stop and think that those "skeptics" were actually right and that they don't know
anymore than the rest?
fat chance

many people in this forum claim they posses special knowledge and that they understand the world better than most
or that they are "old souls"
once this date passes will you admit you were fooled by a shill?
if then how was it that you being "spiritual" were fooled while the "skeptics" had it right?

Why is it about being right or being wrong?

If something doesn't happen in my lifetime i will remain spiritual. I will remain who I am. It will not change for me at all. If people are hoping and praying for something bad to come our way then their life at this time must feel hopeless and I can say for me.... I am very happy with my life and family. If others feel hopeless then it is up to them to change their way of thinking and hope they do.

Why be arrogant though and act as if you know what may come our way? If someone believes differently then why have an attitude about it?

This Im right you are wrong attitude can be changed to I hope you are wrong because im scared and I hope im right because Im scared. Isn't your attitude about your own fear? If it isn't then why are you and others freaking out? Just really want to know why it is so unbelievable that your energy will either go higher or remain as it is. Thats really what the OP is stating his mom believes. Its his moms belief for Gods sake. Why get so annoyed?

If I think Im an "old soul" then so be it... why does that bother you so much? If you don't think you have a soul then so be it... I don't care.. why do you?

T

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join