It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
...I would just assume that someone dealing with something so 'close to god' or however he would describe it would be...well nicer

. My fault for assuming, but I'm not that rude to people and I don't meditate or spend time watching and participating with my mother while she communicates with spirits.

I would think that would make me EVEN more tolerant and gentle. If it were me I would very easily just ignore the rude posters and only respond to legitimate questions or inquiries.

This is a total contradiction...
You attacked the OP's integrity and character with warrantless claims...then say you're not as rude as you perceive him to be.

I did? I'm sorry, when?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Had a lot worse on the ward as you know. But wow he needs help, I hope he isn't outside my house

i'm just glad you're not in the mental health/hygiene business any longer

as you did a bang up job of "winding him up" until he reacted that way

and i'm not defending his death threat or his religious whatever
just pointing out that YOU lit his fuse
don't come on all surprised and shocked that he exploded

and seem to be trying to do the same to OP and this thread
maybe you should give it a rest already and go out for some fresh air
as me thinks you have some issues regarding mental hygiene of your own

it's not to late to take up meditation, btw

ok seriously?? I was here last night and trying to defuse that situation and it was total madcap hatter up in here and No i'm sorry but you can't just come in here and point fingers at someone and say it's his own fault because it isn't. That guy was seriously unglued when he read the OP... he was all geared up and screaming at everyone about demons and how we were all going to hell.. you obviously have not read this whole thread and are making GRAND assumptions.... He was looking for someone to go off on... and if it hadn't been boymonkey it would have been me or anyone else here at the time.. because even with me trying to talk calmly to him about his own religion he just took it up another notch... so no it's no ones fault and shame on you for casting blame.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

I don't know maybe because he has other things going on in his life like work or school. Maybe he has to do all of this and take care of his mother since he did allude to health conditions. Not really sure why because I'm not him. Not really sure why that matters anyway to be honest with you.

If patience isn't your thing then maybe you shouldn't follow the thread? I for one have all the time in the world at the moment. Well, 14 more days...so I'll wait patiently, see what he has to add and when it's all said and done I'll either believe him or I won't. No big deal to me either way since I myself have not wasted any serious time or energy.

edit on 7-12-2012 by BDK235 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Yea that's the thing...If my mother were going to be checking out in 14 days, I think I'd be spending all of my time with her.

I don't consider my time reading at ATS a waste of time or energy either. Yes we will see.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm astonished as to how many stars and flags this has recieved. Neat story...ish....but it's just a story with no resources or anything to back it up.

You may say "but it's so well written and it sounds true!" Well so is a Stephen king book, or some of my favorite science fiction books, but people would call me a real nutcase if we're to go around saying they were true

I have been lurking for a little over a year now due to the high rise in foolish topics such as this receiving high amounts of attention. I usually just sat back and didn't say anything, but this is ridiculous. My mother was hearing voices in her head about 2012?

My sincerest apologies to your mother.

Seek therapy

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Wow this thread certainly took off, hard to accept considering the content.

I think i already know the answer to this but i'll ask anyway as I'm not prepared to waste anymore of my life catching up from p14 where i left it last night.

So, can some generous person let me know what page the OP posted video evidence confirming his mothers' extraordinary 'vogue-ing' with her hands and arms while under the influence.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
I"m sorry when I ever call him names or insult his mothers character... and yes I have read the past post of his and his responses and I stick with my opinion. Thank you for your thoughts on the matter they do not change my own. Here is one of his MANY wonderful replies to this kind of thing.. thanks for having an open mind yourself there..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yep - that was the first one I read, as well... - being, the first one that convinced me of precisely what was stated...
If you care to actually explore the merits of your postulation...and move these allegations from "mystery meat" to "substance"...please explain "how" the OP (of this thread) has contradicted his "claims" (in this thread), by what was stated in his reply to the OP in the thread linked above.
If you choose not to engage in this exercise -- no problem. Believe what you choose - but don't expect to lay such claims as fact, without the possibility of contest.
Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkins
Wow this thread certainly took off, hard to accept considering the content.

I think i already know the answer to this but i'll ask anyway as I'm not prepared to waste anymore of my life catching up from p14 where i left it last night.

So, can some generous person let me know what page the OP posted video evidence confirming his mothers' extraordinary 'vogue-ing' with her hands and arms while under the influence.

No video yet - I think he has promised that for tonight.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Fascinating thread. The parallels of the sort of training and revelatory nature of the predictions, to the behavior of the mind-bending qualities of the entities studied by Jacques Vallee, are uncanny. I think the book "Messengers of Deception" can shed some light onto the mysterious behavior of your mother's visitors.

Anyone who truly thinks "the time for books is over!" either hasn't done enough reading, or is reading the wrong sort of books, IMO
So - spiritual evolution is the primary goal - why would books which specifically aid in this quest become obsolete? Direct experience is good, but can be powerfully reinforced through the wisdom of others, and broadened perspective, conveyed through books.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Son of Will because: Elaboratorlover

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This is exactly why if Jesus came back he would be committed right to the closest mental institution because everyone would think he was a loon. That is until he provided adequate proof to who he is to appease the non believers. Does it really matter if his story is real or not? Is it hurting anyone in these forums? No one is telling anyone to believe him.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

Ditto. God was created to enrich the smartest people easily thousands of years ago and to this day it still happens.

A waste of the servers available resources.
edit on 7-12-2012 by lunaticcracker because: complementary information

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDK235
This is exactly why if Jesus came back he would be committed right to the closest mental institution because everyone would think he was a loon. That is until he provided adequate proof to who he is to appease the non believers. Does it really matter if his story is real or not? Is it hurting anyone in these forums? No one is telling anyone to believe him.

If it leads a single person away from God, it has done serious harm.

That said it might have done more good than harm.... I have learned quite a bit here and I don't think any believers actually denied the Lord.

Jesus was fulfilling prophecy. They didn't believe the real Jesus. When Satan appears as the anti-christ, people will fall for it and think it is Jesus - even though we have the prophecy? How can this be!?

Well first the NWO has to get you to forget about the prophecy (which has come true every. single. time.). Saying it is an end to the age of books might be part of that agenda... The first step is to get people to forget what Jesus taught us. Once all you can grasp on to is the name - then they have you. If you do not truly know your Lord, Satan has you and you are locked in the system. Find the One and leave the Matrix

even if that time comes though, do not hesitate to call on the name of God. He hears you every single time as well.
edit on 7-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
All people are born with ignorant in ignorance, part of the shadows we cast within ourselves, basically all are stuck in there minds, with no where to go except running constructs of a concept for reality stuck inside there own self matrix's. Claiming to know first hand about energy, regurgitating second hand information rinsing and repeating, only the information changes. Who has changed self with information, "none" still using constructs to make a believable reality the belief of the concept claiming no religion. Ignorance of ignorant is not bliss!

His mother found how to use the heart and soul through experiences and using energy of self to travel and adventure. Proof is only for the minds concept of reality in what is acceptable of fact which has to updated constantly as information changes and grows, yet if information is with held, limited, you do not change and do not grow, a stagnant intellect feeding a concept through constructs, a conditioned puppet who's master controls the concept.
His mother is free from the concept mind, ever expanding through heart & soul, who holds the illusion now?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine

Originally posted by WanDash...
You attacked the OP's integrity and character with warrantless claims...then say you're not as rude as you perceive him to be.

I did? I'm sorry, when?

In the following two posts...

Not sure if I believe the OP yet or not, but I do know that you are THE rudest enlightened person I have ever known(if any). I would think someone claiming to be enlightened would be much more patient and understanding.

Instead of ignoring the rude unenlightened you go straight for them. I'm NOT enlightened in the way you describe and I have way more tolerance and compassion for those who don't have the capacity to understand things beyond this world.
---------------------------------

Then why does he keep playing this...'I'll tell you something really juicy soon" game? I think it's because he is enjoying the game and want to stretch it out even further.

1. He did not claim to be enlightened...
2. You "presume" that he is playing a game.
If he had not already written-out everything -- prior to the initial post -- and, indeed, has to make ends meet, and carry-on a job -- what priority and how much time do you think he should devote to getting "the rest of the story" online?
How many times have you tried to summarize a tale (the size of the Lord of The Rings trilogy) into bite-sized chunks? I can tell, from experience - it can take a while... Every piece of it... Whether this is actually what is going on, or not - doesn't matter... We have no proof - so to accuse without evidence is premature and unkind (imo).
Sorry for being "rude" to you in the first reply!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

No what people are getting mad about is the bread crumb trail he is doing. leading no where.
You wanna see mad go back and see what happened last night

Thats what people are getting mad about; a challenge to their accepted world view. Its an ego defense mechanism. Thats what all the constant and obsessive "debunking" is about on this site. Its not about truth or what could be, its about preventing a shake up to the accepted mainstream paradigm of what is and is not that so many people have bought into completely and base their entire conception of reality on.

You and many others are just laughing and making jokes, and condescending the OP and anyone you think "stupid" enough to believe it. We have 40 pages of it, starting on page 1.

NO! Debunking on this site is all about 'Denying Ignorance', and so it should be. Attempts to debunk are absolutely vital in a place like this, it's practically everyones duty to debunk what can be debunked.

-----

Sadly it would appear that this thread has followed the same course that almost all these types of threads do. If the OP wanted to create a believable story he should have studied where all the other threads went wrong. It's very poor form for someone claiming a science background. Evidence evidence evidence!

It's so sad to see the scales tipping in the direction of the crazies on this site. Eventually all the great scholars here will simply evaporate away.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

That wasn't attacking the OP. That was being critical and stating facts. Completely different. Woe betide the day when valid criticism is no longer allowed on this site.
edit on 7-12-2012 by merkins because: Brain methane escape.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Satan is also just doing his part in this whole equation. He is in fact part of the whole, the yin to jesus' yang. In reality he's probably a real nice guy who happens to have the job of being evil in this given matrix.
edit on 7-12-2012 by BDK235 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkins
reply to post by WanDash

That wasn't attacking the OP. That was being critical and stating facts. Completely different. Woe betide the day when valid criticism is no longer allowed on this site.
edit on 7-12-2012 by merkins because: Brain methane escape.

Being critical is what? Criticizing someone-else? On what basis?
What was the first thing mentioned -- it was stated that the OP claimed to be "enlightened"...which was inaccurate.
Was that "being critical & stating facts"?
The second point was an assumption/presumption that the OP was "playing games"... Was that "being critical & stating fact"?
Exactly what is fact -- "whatever the critic says"?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Judgement is ego as well.
Being in egoic state precludes enlightenment, just because the OP may not be "enlightened" does not mean his Mom isn't. I'm open to the point of view this could be made up - but it seems a little detailed for that. Certainly more detailed than Bernie's little drive-by sensations. If you think this is made up I respect that if you can make the point without scorn or ridicule, but please stop repeatedly posting such judgements - we get it, don't really care, and it clutters up the thread for those who wish to discuss the possibility of this.

So Judgement is ego is it?.....yet you felt compelled to pass judgement on my post?

I'm not passing "judgement" on anyone, who the hell do you think I am that I could do such a thing?......it's called opinion.....I'm passing my opinion on a forum who's life blood is opinion.

please stop repeatedly posting such judgements - we get it, don't really care, and it clutters up the thread for those who wish to discuss the possibility of this

So the people who think this is a load of old tosh shouldn't post?.....bit of info for you matey...the people who don't believe are also discussing the possibility of the OP'ers story...they're just not buying it.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join