It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Spotless

Ok fine. It is simpler to say there is a Father of All Lies (Satan). Truth has one author, and so do lies. These are known Truths I talk about.

The rest is speculation on the known truths.

In one way or another, anything that leads people away from God is a result of a lie and therefore Satan.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

I take it Pope Pius XII was just a man trying to help a suffering planet when he backed Nazi Germany by signing the Reichskonkordant. I suppose the catholic church was just helping the poor and afflicted when they helped hide and sheild Erich Preibke from prosecution even though he was a known war criminal?

But I digress...

to the OP I m curious about one thing, if you are so sure and so certain you will be leaving earth on dec 21st this year, will you be donating all of your money and selling all your posessions and giving the proceeds to charity on the 20th?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer

It is a sad day indeed for many Catholics. Many don't even believe demons exist. Of course...that is not what the Church or the Pope actually teach . Buddha passes all tests for being demonic. Malicious though? Oh no not in the slightest unless we are talking in terms of souls. People have free will though and that must ALWAYS be respected in the same way God respects our free will.

How do you know demons exist? Can you prove they exist? Lemme guess , NO because they exist in the netherworld

How exactly does Guatama Buddha qualify as being demonic? Buddha is the most benign prophet one can think of? That is absolutely preposterous ! Do you know how absurd that sounds? If demons are about pacifism then that would mean demons are angels , it's not like they destroyed sodom and gomorah over night like a couple angels did in the name of your loving god lol.

lead me to middle earth where i can find these curry eating demons please, i expect an asinine excuse

You do not understand what a demon is. It is a fallen angel, so yes demons are angels (fallen) trying to lead people away from God. Their fall came from rebelling against God, as did ours. The difference is we are redeemable and they are not.

I do not need to prove demons exist, they do it themselves all the time. Not only do they appear to be beneavolent and copy God all the time, but they are full of hate and can't help but display it sometimes.

No I can't prove that demons exist, but angels have saved my life more than once. I should not be typing this to you. Of course, I can't prove that either. While were at it - I can't prove you even exist now can I?

Bhudda qualifies as demonic for leading people away from God. It is that simple. Beneavolent? yes.. but we were warned that Satan has and will continue to appear as an "Angel of Light". People will actually think he is Jesus one day.

People talk of the dangers of blind faith...they are not aware of the far more lethal dangers of blind reason. The truth in this life is normally in the middle. If you go to extreme either way, you are likely to have lost accuracy. Fath, reason, and science are all very compatible. The Saints have been demonstrating this for hundreds of years.

Do not bring up Sodom and Gomorrah that will take way to long. If God could have found just 10 righteous men in those cities (i think it was 10 anyways), he would have spared them. Raping every traveler that stays in your city might attract God's wrath.

edit on 6-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

This thread is huge because people are being ridiculous. I'm surprised the mods haven't shut it down yet. lots of bickering back and forth...and yet, I still come back to read it like a bad car accident you can't tear your eyes away from. Stupid eyes.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Reading through your post it doesn't seem to tell people how to "ascend". Just that people will ascend. Why are you telling us this? If its to help then how can we achieve this. I am not interested in going by the way. just trying to figure out what it is that you are trying to get across.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeneid

I take it Pope Pius XII was just a man trying to help a suffering planet when he backed Nazi Germany by signing the Reichskonkordant. I suppose the catholic church was just helping the poor and afflicted when they helped hide and sheild Erich Preibke from prosecution even though he was a known war criminal?

But I digress...

to the OP I m curious about one thing, if you are so sure and so certain you will be leaving earth on dec 21st this year, will you be donating all of your money and selling all your posessions and giving the proceeds to charity on the 20th?

Slander and unsubstantiated also out of place in the thread. Morseo than anything else. For me to respond to that vague slander would take more it's own thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeneid

Yep. Don't forget the Templars. My home country in eastern europe was pagan for a loooong time when templars came and forcefully christened all the people.

@NarrowGate: Sorry, i don't get it. Why is your truth the "known" truth ?
And lets take bible and quran. Both were allegedly written by God. Same author. How do you tell which one is true ? This is my last message to you, so please answer the above questions.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

two fully documented and completely provable examples are slander? Denial much?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ewok Bob, you ROCK. Kiss & a hug for your mum and thank her (and you) for all she is doing for all of us. I am so down with all of this. I feel sorry for those who refuse to see...but oh well, they will eventually. I'm sure I once was as they are now, but that was millions of years ago. You know what I mean. Hand signs? Me too. Receiver? Me too.I'm ready to move on, how bout you? Time to blow this scene. PEACE.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hnestly, if all these people are so sure they are leaving on the 21st? How many are donating all their worldly posessions to the poor and needy that aren't spiritually ascended enough before they leave?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
I have always had a thing for words. When I was very young I could spell plebiscite, it has been a conscious decision to have never voted though. While in my pre-teens I slept-walked into my sister and mothers presence. Having descended a long flight of stairs I sat down in an armchair and unleashed my soliloquy on them, appropriately dressed for the occasion in my gonch. My mom said it was quite lengthy and powerfully delivered. When I was finished I got up and went back to bed. My mother is an exceptionally smart woman, to this day she maintains that I was speaking a language, but it was like nothing she had ever heard before. I have only ever heard one voice in my head that was not my own. While on vacation in Puerto Vallarta I was running through our hotel on an urgent towel errand, needed to keep the water-bottle sweat off our cameras in our backpack. I made it up to our room, actually had a towel in hand, when I remembered our hotel orientation and how we were told to not take towels out of our room. Grabbing the beach-towel card we had been given I raced out of our room. At which point a male voice clearly said to me these eleven words. " If you don't slow down you will break your ankle." Down three flights of stairs I raced. Around the corner into the lobby past a hotel info kiosk, the person working it tells me to slow down as I run past. Out onto the pool area and down a ramp beside a gift shop. Hotel staff are cleaning the painted concrete pool deck with a hose and an electric floor polisher. Mid-stride down the wet concrete ramp I slipped, I can remember my shoe making a ripping sound on the wet concrete. I am sure that my left leg slid for two to three feet, unfortunately I kept my balance until my foot hit the one inch protruding crack at the bottom of the ramp. Long short story short, I rolled my foot until my ankle bone scraped skin on concrete and broke my fibula. Third morning of our vacation, needless to say hemovacs don't look that great on the beach. I am almost sure that whomever felt the need to warn me that day knew I would keep running, so why the heads-up?

I totally love this post and your point so eloquently made.

I'm betting you are an author of some sort. If not,,,you could be

edit on 6-12-2012 by hurdygurdy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spotless
reply to post by Aeneid

Yep. Don't forget the Templars. My home country in eastern europe was pagan for a loooong time when templars came and forcefully christened all the people.

@NarrowGate: Sorry, i don't get it. Why is your truth the "known" truth ?
And lets take bible and quran. Both were allegedly written by God. Same author. How do you tell which one is true ? This is my last message to you, so please answer the above questions.

The Knights Templar is a complicated subject. The Crusades were a just war, and for the Holy Land - a place Christians were being slaughtered by the thousands on their way to visit prior to the Crusades. Except that last one....

You see, the Knights Templar were excommunicated by the Church because a King was looking to take advantage of the Church's dependence on him and a debt that he owed the Templars. For this reason, they ended up with a terrible reputation. While they did create the system bankers use today, they were not bankers for long. No, not until they emerged again as a branch of the Freemasons anyways.
They were not always following what the Church told them though, that much is certain.

For your second question, you should read them both and answer that question for yourself. I do not need to because I have witnessed the power of the name of God. If that is not sufficient for you, which it surely is not, then I can not satisfy your desire for proof. I will say this - if you look for Truth, you will find Him. Whether or not you know Truth is Jesus is a whole different story, and even some who think they know that do not know Jesus.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Thanks but you are preaching to the choir.
I have seen similar prophecies in the past from a variety of sources like you have. This has been something talked about for a number of years. It's just that if I remember correctly this is bearing an uncanny resemblance to the THE GREAT SHIFT. Maybe this similarity is because it is right? Who knows? I guess we'll see. I researched and purchased THE GREAT SHIFT but I loaned it to a friend who read it and described it to me as he went along. I remember watching the friends reaction because he is a learned man, a numbers man and a skeptic. Not the type to be taken in by BS and he said it was a wild ride but he believed it. Told me there was nothing we could do to change anything...but MEDITATE more. I got the impression we had to be more in touch with the quiet mind and listen for messages. I decided that I was going to take a chance and skip the meditation. Probably will be my loss. ha The book got a lot of great reviews and purchased it because it was the best received among all books on the subject. Have not seen any of the sources you mention but sure they are similar.

I always find it very interesting to note that the humble and reserved, Edgar Cayce also went into trance like states where he received information that came from a council or group of elders. As I recall he was also a church going man. Basically you're right though, the story is all the same. Humans are from a couple of planets, there is a God and also some evil and diabolical group is fighting against all life on earth. I think I can spot them these days. When all is said and done, I like this place. Sorry to hear it's dying. I suppose I'll go down with the ship. LOL

edit on 6-12-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
this thread has been on my mind for a while

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I chose those two holy books for a reason. I was raised a christian and i read most of the bible. In time i became an atheist, thats when i read the quran.I wanted to learn what muslims were all about. To me, they both are old science fiction books. The bible is not evidence of god. And i guess you're telling me that the other evidence that exists is of supernatural nature. I'll leave it at that.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, but you can't go around making evidence up.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Jeez, I don't think the OP has posted in like 20+ pages.
wtf is up with this thread?

Originally posted by NexusNaViL
this thread has been on my mind for a while

You got it wrong....this thread has a mind of its own!
edit on 6-12-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Lad's, with all the respect for all of you and i don't want to stamp on any one's beliefs, but no world change event will happen in this specific date in fact we don't know what happen tomorrow no one does and people o claim they know or believe something i'll happen are just delude or miss informed its just mine opinion don't try to kill me just because e have an eccentric opinion about all this subject.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Ewok Bob, you ROCK. Kiss & a hug for your mum and thank her (and you) for all she is doing for all of us. I am so down with all of this. I feel sorry for those who refuse to see...but oh well, they will eventually. I'm sure I once was as they are now, but that was millions of years ago. You know what I mean. Hand signs? Me too. Receiver? Me too.I'm ready to move on, how bout you? Time to blow this scene. PEACE.

sorry, but to be honest, it's post like this, that is so full of "sure EGO" and NOT explaining in logical, concise, and/or common-sense/clear way,.. that still makes so many of us still being skeptical (or perhaps more exactly: being *critical / wary*) of many "New-Agey" type of stories & experiences like this..

your "ego, so self-sure" comment simply doesn't help at all.

unless you or anyone can describe in the manners I've just described above, don't simply expect people would readily believe it. sometimes in the end, it all really boils down to a matter of different Personality type & different mindset/thinking or Perspective... it's unavoidable conflicts sometimes..

there are WAY too many damn 'dirty' charlatans, scammers, hoaxers out there,
that have somewhat in a way turned me into being a skeptic, no, *critical* person like this now... just so you know.
edit on 6-12-2012 by dinkot because: adding a sentence

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GFB12
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

you are controlled by demons and do not know it.You reject the Bible you reject Jesus and you will eventually reject and hate those that follow Him.

Some of us do know it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spotless

I chose those two holy books for a reason. I was raised a christian and i read most of the bible. In time i became an atheist, thats when i read the quran.I wanted to learn what muslims were all about. To me, they both are old science fiction books. The bible is not evidence of god. And i guess you're telling me that the other evidence that exists is of supernatural nature. I'll leave it at that.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, but you can't go around making evidence up.

The Bible is not the only evidence of God no far from it. If you are seriously looking for the Truth, read the Catechism. It will tell you most of the "official" proof for God's existence. For more proof look outside your window right now. The rest is often of a supernatural nature, yes. However, miracles are common and happen, for instance, at the sites of Apparitions of those in Heaven that have been verified by the Church (not easy, even some of the ones we all know were real still have not been verified). Some of these apparitions have occurred in front of crowds, but public revelation is over with. The supernatural world enters the natural world everyday, *and vice versa. We do not understand exactly how bad our sin is, and how good our good is. Things are deeper than we understand.

It is said that if a man who knows of the Law and the prophets will not accept the Truth from them, they will not even accept the Truth if they see a man raised from the dead.

We have the Shroud, where is the Lord at?

We have completely derailed this thread and are not close to the topic anymore. Do not ban me mods! I enjoy the discussions that take place here.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join