It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by NarrowGate

The Bhudda a demon....wow.
Please lets all keep it on topic and wait for the magic hands

Oh and great point Gnostic the paper and pencils are all the same, not 100% against the OP but if they were drawn so far apart you would think that at least the paper would change.
edit on 6-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

But I should mention that Satan appears as the Angel of Light. He is smart, nothing like Hollywood. He would save a poor childs life and make that child rich if he could just lead that child away from his Father. That is all it is about in the end. Of course, he is pure hate. He hates God. He also imitates God all the time.

Sorry, we are starting to get way off topic. It no longer pertains to the thread your right.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
No, my statement that that form of Gnosticism is heresy stands. It is blatantly offensive to my Lord. I had to edit for clarity, and I am fairly certain the Church did not deem all Gnosticism heretical.

I actually have no idea what Gnosticism is. My beliefs are simple. I do not harm people or animals. I really have no idea what that guy was on about and it all just sounded like garble to me. Like he was making fun or something in some sort of twisted way. I still don't get it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by Unity_99

Somebody stop them before all the chevrons are locked into place!

This thread started out smelling like bath salts, moved onto weed, and now reeks of patchouli.

And yet you are still here, reading all the posts and posting. Curious.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Dude this is the thread to be in, we have had all sorts death threats (Gulp) and we are like Scooby do with all our detective work.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

HAHA.. only if i get to be Daphne.. yes gasp i'm female i just don't correct people when they call me a dude.. I picked a genderless name for a reason lol.. and i'm not really that impressed by the video.. it looked more like secret handshakes.. i can't say that was very thrilling.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
(I apologize for the atrocious slaughtering of the english language and standard grammar construction system: this was rushed)
You know, you may never see this post. No spiritual minded person will ever see this post. I will make a thread about it after my Exam is over tomorrow morning/afternoon. After that exam, I get my life back (see, peace of mind...and piece of mind lol)

I figured out that all of this is simply god reflecting upon god reflecting upon god reflecting upon god. We grow, and we climb the spiritual ladder. Think of us like roots or branches. We're pretty low on that scale, but only in so far as this human experience is very important. There are key lessons to be experienced here. I'm not going to say learned, because that feels like and is the improper word. The point is, we climb the ladder, think up the roots or along the branches. We connect to each of the splitting ends, gaining more of ourselves until we hit the main trunk and then body of the tree. The tree is that I am. I found this out through my journey, and I devised something that I thought was at first a cheat, but then rationalized into a Bodhisattva-esque scheme. I pushed for technological immortality and a binding to this physical form for the purpose of living forever (until proton decay or the big crunch). Why? So that I may 1) Be a bit selfish but also to 2) Push the boundaries and see if all the consciousness in the universe that so chooses this route would amalgamate consciousness and become Omega Point Alpha (I AM physical) to translate directly to the creation of that in which I am (spiritual).

Anyways, after starting Law School I realized that I'd rather not piss my first life away working in some firm. I'm still going to finish, as that's the plan for now (unless Dec 21 2012 happens in a large way) but...I don't think I'm going to sacrifice 60 years to gather millions in order to extend my life into the hundreds and then thousands. Losing my life to the study of Law has made me realize that we need to enjoy every moment of what we have now due to the fact that it can be taken away so easily (see, my beloved time vampire, School). I'm becoming ok with the whole thing, and I'm ok because I've already done this before, and I'll continue to do it again (but this time, on a larger scale).

I think I'm entirely ok with the process now. No more questioning, no more doubt. Now, I do doubt the whole 2012 spiel, but I am ok with living a normal life. If transhumanism happens to be cheap and affordable, then I'll happily join in; however, I'm leaving the idea that I have to shun everything else to gain it. It just isn't worth it. Electric Bodhisattva is placed on hold for the time being...I am no longer planning on staying here to form the Omega Point Alpha.

Expect all of this and more tomorrow or Saturday. I'll be dropping my "cool story bro" (as in: that's nice but no body cares) point of perspective on you all soon.
edit on 6-12-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Ok somehow I knew you were a dudette lol.

But I got to be Shaggy

See you all later bedtime

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Hello there Mr. Boba.

I've been visiting ATS for quite a while now and I've seen many kinds of predictions. I'm very skeptical about everything, but I've always kept an open mind. Your message is interesting to say the least.

Throughout these years I've tried to learn more about these predictions by asking the OP some questions that might in every skeptic's with an open mind, but I've never once managed to get them answered by th OP. Since you said you'd answer questions, I'd really appretiace if you answer them. Here it goes:

1 - What do they say it is gonna happen? Can you be more specific to those (like me) who don't believe in souls and spirits?

2 - The chosen ones... will they be separated from the rest?

3 - Are open to the possibility of you being wrong? Will you be back here on ATS if that happens?

4 - You say you don't care if we believe it or not. So, what is your intention by posting it on ATS? Did "they" tell you to do it?

5 - Is there any evidence you can show us?

Since you said you are also reasonable and works with the scientific method, I think you'd understand my questions.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

The video. Not sure if she is a mime or suffering a schizophrenic episode

Reminds me of that Bashar cook

You can find some of the zaniest wackiest videos on youtube. Makes for great entertainment who needs comedy central
"makes popcorn"
edit on 6-12-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

Wow... just wow.. I have known many a catholic in my day.. i was even married to one.. but i must say you are the first ever who has ever called buddha a demon...

I just want it known in no way shape or form do I agree with that statement. I could say alot of things about the catholic religion and debate it all day long.. that is not what this thread is about though.. this thread is about ascension and this dude's weird story...

It is a sad day indeed for many Catholics. Many don't even believe demons exist. Of course...that is not what the Church or the Pope actually teach
. Buddha passes all tests for being demonic. Malicious though? Oh no not in the slightest unless we are talking in terms of souls. People have free will though and that must ALWAYS be respected in the same way God respects our free will.

link   

Oh wow. Thats what i mean by circle logic. Anything that oposes christianity is a demon.
I'm an atheist. I don't worship anyone as of now.Please tell me why Buddha is a demon and Jesus is not (you cannot use the bible as an argument, since thats circle logic)? Why do you think your religion is THE ONE?

"These are two known Truths." Let me fix that for you. These are two written truths.

Btw.
If you're talking to god, its faith/praying. If the god is talking to you, its schizophrenia.

EDIT: PS. Buddhism does not believe in a personal God or a divine being.
edit on 6/12/2012 by Spotless because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

STOP IT please.
The Bhudda is not a demon, if anything the pope is, have you seen the look in his eyes, just like the emperor from Star Wars.
The Bhudda was/is a man nothing more he didn't claim to be anything else.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

It is a sad day indeed for many Catholics. Many don't even believe demons exist. Of course...that is not what the Church or the Pope actually teach . Buddha passes all tests for being demonic. Malicious though? Oh no not in the slightest unless we are talking in terms of souls. People have free will though and that must ALWAYS be respected in the same way God respects our free will.

How do you know demons exist? Can you prove they exist? Lemme guess , NO because they exist in the netherworld

How exactly does Guatama Buddha qualify as being demonic? Buddha is the most benign prophet one can think of? That is absolutely preposterous ! Do you know how absurd that sounds? If demons are about pacifism then that would mean demons are angels , it's not like they destroyed sodom and gomorah over night like a couple angels did in the name of your loving god lol.

lead me to middle earth where i can find these curry eating demons please, i expect an asinine excuse

link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

STOP IT please.
The Bhudda is not a demon, if anything the pope is, have you seen the look in his eyes, just like the emperor from Star Wars.
The Bhudda was/is a man nothing more he didn't claim to be anything else.

You have no idea who you called a demon. He has the look of a man trying to help save this generation, and a man who is repeatedly and sometimes publicly attacked by Satan - who actually in these instances always identifies himself as Satan (he normally won't do that). You do not have Law in you though, so I do have doubts that you have transgressed but I can not know. Even though you have just slandered God's highest Vicar that we know of on earth... you didn't know you were doing it.

This thread has officially been derailed. If you respond to me, forgive me if I don't respond back.

EDIT: If Bhudda is a man he is not a demon, but was influenced by them. The worship he receives gos to demons. I am certain the Bhuddists worship... or are they devoid of any spiritual worship in their religion?
edit on 6-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

i'm officially off to bed too.. it's getting way to hairy up in here...lol night shaggy

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Minor question here, and no, I didn't read all of the responses from others to see if this was asked already as I clicked on your mini-profile to view "posts in thread" since your explanation was all that I was interested in as far as this topic is concerned.

So, you said the following:

And besides, I'm going to leave evidence
What? You thought I was just going to leave and not do it with a bang? This is ATS, and I wouldn't leave you guys without something to keep the 2012 thread alive *cough* footage *cough*

My question, and it is minor to say the least, is: How are you going to upload, link and post this evidence if you've ascended? I mean it's not like you can go to a close friend and ask them to do it, because they might ascend as well, correct?

So as for this evidence you spoke of; are we to just wait for the news reports about all of these disappeared people and hope that they show your footage after having found it? Which, let's be honest here, won't be shown to us if that was the case. It's not as if the powers-that-be are overly forthcoming with evidence of supernatural events when it comes to public consumption are they?

Again, I apologize in advance if this has been answered in this thread already, I was only curious.
edit on 12/6/2012 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I really like your list. I have thought the same things. As enlightened as i wish to be, i don't think the switch will come on so i can leave this place.

1. i have a soul i think
2. i am pretty sure this is not my first incarnation
3. let's hope i am not serving the dark side. i did ask about tarot cards a few times but i quit
4. i am still working on that... i had an OBE on accident once, can't do it again
5. that will be my husband
6. i keep singing "i am not afraid"...
7. that will probably be what happens to me. i always try to help everyone..

link   

He has the look of a man trying to help save this generation, and a man who is repeatedly and sometimes publicly attacked by Satan - who actually in these instances always identifies himself as Satan (he normally won't do that).

Hahaha, you just described Jesus word for word.

P.S. The thread already derailed atleast 10 pages ago.

I am certain the Bhuddists worship

They do not, my friend. Whats next ?
edit on 6/12/2012 by Spotless because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Spotless
reply to post by ColAngus

Indeed. You made a good point. If you are sure that you'll be ascending in the next few weeks theres no reason to continue on with your daily business. The least you could do is spend the rest of your days meditating and preparing for the event. It seems like he doesn't fully believe in this since hes just going about his life as usual. And when you read into his previous posts before this thread its like another person writing that stuff. He's skeptical about most of the stuff on ATS.

This thread is huge. Anyway has the op stated that he is one of the 1,000,000. I tried to skim but this thread is huge. They should have a tool that can sticky important parts to the top of the page but only on pages after it has been posted.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

This is the part where he states that he will leave with the rest of the 1 million and hes going to leave "evidence".

To those who asked what if nothing happens. I saw what I saw. In science, it's "the data is the data". I can draw no other conclusion. 1Million people will be enough to be noticed, I assure you. And besides, I'm going to leave evidence

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join