It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
12/21/2012 is going to happen..

Look forward to hearing more Mr OP, sounds interesting brother

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

I've had two "messages" about the 21st within the past 5 years.

One was, "Everything will be revealed"

The other was, "The cord will be unpluged"

I have no idea if that means for me personally or the world at large. I've had these two messages rattling around in my brain for several years. If anyone has heard or been given the same messages -- I'd love to know!
edit on 5-12-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I nearly couldn't read your story because your avatar was so distracting but I persevered.
Others may not but it's your av.

Interesting story and quite believable to me.
I think we may well have an ascension of souls when we cross the center of the galactic plane.
The Earth will be under of the influence of forces emanating from the center of the universe.
Our magnetic field will falter and change and during this time is when it will occur.
We may be existing in 2 dimensions at once for a time and the dead will appear to rise and walk.
(this is the occult side of me. the science side says nonsense)
I'm split honestly but open to all explanations of events.
If true, I wonder what will the remaining people have to deal with?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well i believe anythings possibly ,and am willing to hear all and decide if i believe it or not.am looking forward to part 2.when will that be? maybe i missed it ?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well i believe anythings possibly ,and am willing to hear all and decide if i believe it or not.am looking forward to part 2.when will that be? maybe i missed it ?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I had difficulty with it as well. If you use chrome you can right click on it and turn it off by choosing block element. Also if you use IE you just need to press esc. button to stop gif.'s.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

All of these beings had at some point attained what we would call "enlightenment" and have "ascended" to another location, whether it be another dimension, or "heaven" I have no idea.

Anyway, as 2012 has approached, we've learned a great deal from these beings. I will share some of them with you now in my own words.

1) The majority of lives that people live, and concerns they have are complete bullsh*t.

So let me get this straight, your Mom has been having 4-6 hour conversations with these "ascended/enlightened" beings for over 12 years and of ALL the vast and sophisticated knowledge they have shared with her THAT is your #1 Rule?

I think your right.. I was concerned with your post for a second.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
I stopped reading after I read that god spoke to her.
Not to be rude, I just find that beyond belief.

and I dont mean to be rude, but I couldnt care less if you stopped reading. Your loss.

You better believe it. Im not even 1/3 of the way done. Pics incoming in a few hours. still at work.

And I have never heard of the law of one.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hey OP, if nothing happens will we get a mea culpa from you, some sort of caveat saying "it" happened but the results are just not known yet, or some Nancy Leideresque backtracking that moves the date down the line for a number of years?

I know you don't give a toss, but humor me and try to answer the question.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I'm looking forward to more of your story.. i'm not sure what I think as I've been conditioned by society not to jump off a cliff when others say jump.. but your words click for me in a way... I have been "remembering" more and more lately so I'm looking forward to your next post... I'm really just bookmarking it for laters

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Hey OP, if nothing happens will we get a mea culpa from you, some sort of caveat saying "it" happened but the results are just not known yet, or some Nancy Leideresque backtracking that moves the date down the line for a number of years?

I know you don't give a toss, but humor me and try to answer the question.

read the op
if nothing happens TO YOU
you will be posting a i told you thread
which op and others will NOT be reading

because they will not be here
there are many possible reasons for being "left behind"

1- you have no soul: in other words you are a pre-adamite/organic portal/humanoid/agent of the matrix

2- you are currently in your 1st Human incarnation, meaning you just got here, whether from the animal kingdom or elsewhere is irrelevant as kindergarteners don't receive HS diplomas, or doctorates, they have study/work to do

3- you are a servant of ahriman/the darkside

4-you are too dense [in the spiritual sense] to acheive a higher vibrational state

5- you are drunk or whatever and miss the bus

6-as dustytoad mentioned you could leave but FEAR holds you back

7- your mission/purpose/choice is to stay behind, in the manner of a boddhisattva, not out of fear
edit on 5-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added comment

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I'm asking the OP, not you.

Once the day passes, I'm sure we won't hear from the OP again, at least not with this current user name. Have to play it off like he ascended or somesuch.

Nothing's going to happen. Quit the crazy, folks.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Dear Mr. Angus is it? I respect that fact that you believe everything around these parts is complete hooey. I think a lot things around these parts are complete hooey... You really have to pick and choose your battles though.. i see you everywhere trying to make others feel "less than" or on the "crazy train" does that make you feel more special? I'm not saying I believe everyone or the rash of fears that happens around this joint but I don't see the point in making myself a butthead either.. but as long as you feel superior in your beliefs then kudos to you.

Respectfully,
Moi.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

I'm asking the OP, not you.

Once the day passes, I'm sure we won't hear from the OP again, at least not with this current user name. Have to play it off like he ascended or somesuch.

Nothing's going to happen. Quit the crazy, folks.

L
L
wasn't replying to you either,
just using your post as a springboard

and pointing out that the answer to your question can be obtained
BY READING THE OP [which you obviously FAILED to do]

crazy? lol, im not the one saying
prophecies/predictions are BS/crazy talk
and then making a prophecy/prediction of my own.

L
L you quit the crazy talk, then maybe you'll be taken more seriusly
edit on 5-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added comment

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Don't get butthurt for the OP. He said he doesn't care, so why the chivalry when it's not necessary.

Listen, everyone has their reasons for coming here. Some genuinely believe most of the horse# sprayed all over ATS, and some come here for the entertainment. If you can post your nonsense, I have a right to ridicule it. Or is this site only for believers now?

Whatever. I just want to know if this is going to go the way of 99% of all other predictions on this site. Is he going to pretend to have ascended and just re-register with a new name and avatar, or is he actually going to saunter back into this thread on December 22nd and say "my bad"?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hmmmm. Very interesting. I like to keep an open mind. My first question when I read your post was, why wait until the last minute to share this with us? Isn't it going to be hard for us to do whatever it takes to be in the ascending group at this point in time? If so, why bother telling us this at all? I'm assuming you are preparing to advise us on what we need to do to ascend, right?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

My mistake. I actually took your quoting of my post to mean you were responding directly to me.

Many profuse apologies, my liege.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I would like to know why only about 1 million people. I know there's far more than that who are spiritually developed, prepared, whatever enough. Whybsuch a tiny percentage? I don't believe nor disbelieve that the experience was genuine (not meaning whether you're telling the truth, meaning whether the information conveyed or perceived to have been conveyed is accurate or true), but, I would really like to see a follow-up to this come 12/22. If the numbers are right, odds are only somewhere around 1 person who has ever posted on ATS (1 in 6,000 people, if my calculations are correct) will ascend. Assuming I'm not one of them, I would really find it interesting to hear about the sudden disappearances of people others knew who ascended, and try to pinpoint what it was which made them so special.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ok for those serious readers who do not wish to scan through all the posts in reply to the OP, do as I did and simply look to the left side of the page at the Opening Post and click on "Posts in thread" That way you can read only the Op's posts.

Back on topic:

Op sounds legitimate to me, remind everyone that there is no higher or lower in this and that just because you may happen to be one of the ascending souls does not make you better than or worse if you are not yet ready.

This took alot of courage on your part to come forward with this information, it may trigger for some the process they have undergone in preparation.

Looking forward to reading more of your Mom's information as well as your own experiences.

Keep going please.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Of course its going to happen. so will the 22nd and the 23rd and the 24th and so on and so on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join