It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Honestly I was reallll skeptical of this post at first. Another ascension thread, here we go... was what I first thought.

It's actually a pretty good read through so here's a star for that
If I could give you another star for "interesting-ness", I totally would.

However, the writing/wording in the pictures are not believable to me. I study the psychology of human speech and conversation and the wording used is far too common to be anything but believable. Unfortunately i can't flag it because of this.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
I stopped reading after I read that god spoke to her.

So did I feel compelled like to do but I kept on reading.
OP is going to have a hard time on the forum when nothing happens the 22nd

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Ever seen a “conversation with god”…?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

What self indulgent garbage.......I mean really,
the master and creator of the universe, some kind of floating extraterrestrial ghost figure, chose you and your mother to be 'his' (because of course it's a dude, somehow) messenger/tool, because you two are so very special, the chosen ones.......

And you were even able to get his/it's conversation with your mother word for word.........punctuations and all :-)

Why do so many people think they are special?

Is life that boring?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
STANDING OVATION, OP!!!! S&F too.

I'm soooooo excited! I was asking (praying) to be shown more wisdom concerning the vibration thing with the two Earths. I only recently learned about this while watching a video from Deloris Cannon a month or so ago.
AND HERE IS MY ANSWER!
Thank you sooooooo much!

I have several friends I can't wait to share this thread with! Thanks again for this thread!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
Ever seen a “conversation with god”…?

I have seen people who think they are talking to God in a mental ward I used to work in.
It is a scary thing to see even more so because the patient really thinks it is true.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I love when people on this forum take plenty of time to lie through an elaborate, poorly written, and very obviously fake story.

Get you mom to describe her experience in a video, then MAYBE ill believe you.

But, otherwise, this is absolutely insane. How anyone can believe you is beyond me. U ppl make me wanna vomit my gizzards.

Gullible loonies.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartesia
Why hasn't god spoken to me?

Why doesn't god speak to EVERYONE?

Because. He has his favorite children, just like any other parent.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by scmoG

I stopped reading after I read that god spoke to her.
Not to be rude, I just find that beyond belief.
Is it only beyond belief, because you fail to hear from Him? I'm not saying she did. In fact, I know exactly WHAT she was speaking to, be it that the OP is actually telling the truth.

It was a meditative state, I've been there before, had chakra visions, OBE's etc.
But it was not god.
If your neighbor said they talk to god and god replies would you take their word for it, or would you say 'yeah, sure pal'.
If your neighbor said to you that god said to pass the message that you are to jump off a bridge by his command would you go and jump and kill yourself?
Yes you would, because you believe god speaks to people when they tell you that it does.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
at this point i am trying to figure out the answer to a great mystery... is he-man a rip-off of thundarr the barbarian? or vice versa?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Interesting post OP, thanks for sharing.

I completely respect those who disagree with the OP.

What I do not respect are those who insinuate the OP should not be posting such threads.

This is ATS. This is exactly the place where such topics should be posted. If you don't think so, then YOU have no business being on here.

And yes OP, I have read many accounts from other "prophets" or "spiritual teachers" of our time which are quite similar to what you are saying or predicting.

However, many also say, and they have said this for years and not just recently, that the time frame may just be around the upcoming date by a matter of years.

Anyway, meditation, love and compassion are really the only worthy goals in life, and it is never too late to make them your life's priority.

Peace.

PS - your avatar IS very annoying, but I know when one is annoyed it is just ego ergo a lower vibrational state

edit on 6-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I said the same EXACT THING the other day to my gf about only a few will possibly 'ascend', not all will
Anything is possible

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

What self indulgent garbage.......I mean really,
the master and creator of the universe, some kind of floating extraterrestrial ghost figure, chose you and your mother to be 'his' (because of course it's a dude, somehow) messenger/tool, because you two are so very special, the chosen ones.......

And you were even able to get his/it's conversation with your mother word for word.........punctuations and all :-)

Why do so many people think they are special?

Is life that boring?

It's the ego.

The mind will concoct all sorts of fantasies and stories to keep itself occupied and inflate the ego. Even unconsciously, which is probably the case here. This is the true cause of suffering. Your ego/mind is the problem.

Think of it like this. On the spiritual journey, one will encounter these sorts of things. The process is one of elimination; the seeker is attempting to silence the mind and destroy the ego. The ego does not want to die, because it believes itself to be in control, and it believes itself to actually exist.

But it does not exist, and it is not in control. So it will invent stories like this one to try and prop itself back up and make itself feel important. The "spiritual" ego is really one of the most difficult things to get rid of, because it is couched in benevolence. And the mind attaches self importance to itself, because it believes it is doing good for humanity.

So one must let go of these attachments, and stop feeding the mind and the ego by chasing these sorts of things. If you decide to buy into this mindplay, it will go on FOREVER, and literally run you around in circles like a hamster running in a wheel. Progress takes place when the mind is silent; entirely dead, in fact. That is when one realizes the truth.

This story and all other stories and experiences are just a sideshow. Everything is just a giant distraction from the truth of reality and the self. None of it exists, that is why they call everything an illusion.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If anybody is going to be ascended, it will not be the gullible.
They would want people who are not prone to fantasy who believe whatever tale they are told.

The gullible are easily mislead, question everything.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

If anybody is going to be ascended, it will not be the gullible.
They would want people who are not prone to fantasy who believe whatever tale they are told.

The gullible are easily mislead, question everything.

If your goal is to find the truth, don't question anything. Ignore it all. Everything, literally.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Progress takes place when the mind is silent; entirely dead, in fact. That is when one realizes the truth.

This story and all other stories and experiences are just a sideshow. Everything is just a giant distraction from the truth of reality and the self. None of it exists, that is why they call everything an illusion.

Did you actually read the OP? Because he actually spoke about the importance of silencing the mind.

Also, ego is easy to define. There is only love, as in Universal Love for everything and everyone, or there is fear which generates symptoms like judgement, greed, anger, hate, superiority, inferiority etc. The former is the non-ego state, the latter is the ego state.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

Here are images showing other beings, and descriptions of her purpose. Remember that according to them, some of them have incarnated in lower dimensions before, but some have never descended from the highest dimensions :

edit on 6-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

I haven't read through to the end of this thread yet, and hadn't felt particularly moved by it, until I saw the triangle picture with the circle in it. I've had many weird events occur since 2006, and the strangest involved seeing triangles with circles in and on them. I was in the shower washing my face, eyes closed, and suddenly saw, clear as day, this symbol, a triangle with a circle in the middle and a circle over each tip of the triangle. As recently as 6 months ago, I dreamt of the symbol but made entirely out of changing colors of light, somersaulting tip over tip in the sky, just above the ground, in front of the foothills near my home. I have dreamt of that several times. The light itself seemed intelligent and I stood transfixed on it, watching it from a field. There is something about the energy and simple beauty of it that made me want to cry. So, when I saw your symbol, it reminded me of what I have seen, at least the core part of it, and so I have to ask, what does it stand for?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Interesting story, Ewok_Boba. I have done some "guided drawings" before when I was actively giving readings to people who really needed them (I no longer do for personal reasons), and I found that many of my sketches looked like your mothers. I have no artistic ability (other than performance arts), so what came across looked as if a three year old drew it.

Some of your story resonates with me, some of it does not.

I tend to see the world as we know it in the Macrocosm and the Microcosm. The microcosm being where we, as flesh and blood beings, came from, how the universe works, etc. I don't really buy into evolution as far as humans are concerned, and I believe that humanity (or at least the majority of it) were manufactured by ET's. For what purpose? I have no idea, but I have held this belief since I was a kid. I don't buy into the Judeo-Christian "God" or any form of it. That "god" that "created" us was a collective of intelligent species that created a new one...once again, I have no idea why.

Talking the Macrocosm now:

As far as "GOD" or the Source, or The Force (as I like to think of it) is concerned, I do believe that our spirits are all part of a greater collective consciousness in the universe. We were fragmented and sent all over the universe to have experiences to bring back. We all return to that Source whether we want to or not. Our physical forms may or may not transcend to another level of awareness, as you have said. That's perfectly fine, because I do hold the belief that we all return in spirit to that Source to be recycled again.

Quite frankly, I'd rather have these "mortal" experiences because I have an intense desire for knowledge about space, about ET's, about spirits, etc.

Don't let the right-wingers get you down. The whole Judeo-Christian religion is built on a mountain of lies perpetrated by man, and copied from texts thousands of years older than Christianity itself. But that's another story for another day.

Here's what I would suggest though: I know your mother has been doing this for a very long time, as you claim, but if you start smelling weird odors in the house (rotting meat, rotten eggs, etc.), or start having weird things happen, I would advise you to ask her to stop. While I don't believe in demons/angels in the Judeo-Christian sense, there are some more "wayward" spirits and beings that love screwing with people with impressionable minds. I've dealt with and documented a few in the past. Some are more troublesome than others.

Either way, good luck to you and your mother.

-TS

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Assuming every thing you have written is true, I see one problem. How do you know your mother was communicating with the "good guys?"

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I. Can't. Wait. Until. December. 22nd.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join