It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
As for the story from the OP .... A woman with a back ground of having been abused ... living almost as refugees in different countries ... has 'God' talking through her telling her that her child is a 'chosen messenger' of His??? I'd be checking physical and mental health issues before buying into it. She's had a lot of stress and is a prime target for either a mental health breakdown (not her fault) or in a prime position to be bamboozled by an evil entity pretending to be a good one.

Sorry .. not buying that the story is legit.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead

Originally posted by Toadmund
I stopped reading after I read that god spoke to her.
Not to be rude, I just find that beyond belief.

Lol, that's when I stopped. And it started so well!!

So let me see if I have this right...you both stopped at the word GOD then proceeded to read comments and post? Interesting, no actually, Lies. I'm quite certain you read every word!
edit on 6-12-2012 by CayceFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
If my soul is going to evolve , then Im going to let it do it in its own time , if I happen to push it stop it along then the way then so be it , its the experience that my soul is meant to have !

Im happy to push , but if I stop it then it would be so without my direct influence I dont like having a timescale or set date to achieve by , seems like these "light beings" are expecting us to follow a schedule . My soul can do it when it wants not under the guide from anyone or anything else

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kmstar

Originally posted by kmstar
I have thought it might be possible. but i don't know, this book is 472 pages long and he is in the middle of writing another one... he says he has been receiving these messages for many years. I doubt he would commit his life to something that he wasn't sure about... but again that is my opinion.

On another topic, Something interesting about summoning other spirits (taken from my cousin's book, choose to ignore them if you wish)

" summoning powers other than the Almighty Lord will and can only lead you astray, as all other sub-Gods are not the highest voice for you, but are only deviations and distractions from the almighty truth that is within all of you,
nonetheless, all these many gods that embrace the halls of the spiritual world are like the rungs of the ladder of gold that will ultimately lead you to the almighty gates etc etc..."

so it seems to me (if we were to take these words as truthfully 'God''s words), that you must be careful in talking to other 'spirits' or 'angels', but they will all eventually lead you to 'God'.

But if you try to pray something along the lines to God (the God of the Universe... not some substitute) like: "Show me who you are".... "I want to know you better."... "help me to know your true nature"... those spirits will do everything in their power to either stop you from praying that; or they will distract you like crazy to try to stop you from hearing the answer to that prayer. Hence their true colors will be shown.

edit on 6/12/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
OP's a bit late to the party with this groundshaking new /sarcasm info isn't he?

I mean what's the point if only X amount are spiritually privvy to it, you know, with only a few meagre weeks left the majority of us have as much chance of plaiting fog as we have of raising our jiggamywhatsits and embracing transition or whatever the hell we are supposed to do.

It's all ner, ner ne neeer rapture crap wrapped in another parcel.

Kudos for changing the story to include a family member and not including a youtube video, but no.

Happy Yule, may it be as spiritually fulfilling and fun, or as terrifying as you want it to be. Personally I'm going with the fun bit.

edit on 6-12-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yep thought about the same, there were studies showing abuse leading with a certain chance to dissociations and other mental phenomena, reminds me of Clinical Psychology 101. Interesting story though.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
And besides, I'm going to leave evidence
What? You thought I was just going to leave and not do it with a bang? This is ATS, and I wouldn't leave you guys without something to keep the 2012 thread alive *cough* footage *cough*

Oh, bad form my man. You are setting yourself up for a FAIL of massive proportions.

As for your drawerings, needs some color. Ask for some crayolas from Santa.

And since a lot of the others are all "Give me more oh prophet!" and "Can't wait to see where this thread goes!"....puh-leaze. This thread will be in the hoax bin before Xmas eve and you'll have changed your user name to AscendedSoul819 or somesuch.

And based on your post history, I'm confidant in thinking that you'll be playing Halo 4 before, during, and after the 21st. Happy Holidays, amigo.

Wow! You must be really into this thread and just in denial. You researched the OP's previous post? Strange you felt compelled to do such a thing!

edit on 6-12-2012 by CayceFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Alright.

First of all, Dude Good Job! Really Top notch! You got them going here like crazy. They flag you and star you like there's no tomorrow!

To the serious part now. I was just wondering how those "beings" which are sent from God Himself can't draw a straight line is beyond me! How they even pick up a pencil is a mystery itself. They do it by will or mental power ok...

But those all perfect beings draw like a crackhead??? SERIOUSLY?? Man if you really believe what you're saying, which I highly doubt, but IF you do, go make an appointment with a doctor to check your mother. Because that seems to me like she either has a multiple personality disorder or is possessed. And I'm not even joking about the last one..

You say she use to do or still does those spastic moves with her hands and body. (No not Yoga). I think she really needs to see a doctor. Maybe it's something neurological

And yeah I know you don't give a sh*t, well buddy neither do we ok Mr. SCIENCE Background? Like that's giving credit to anything...

Anways. HOAX or a medical condition. I hope for you it's the first one

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

DNA has but 4 bases. Adenine, Thymine, Guanosine, and Cytosine

I think you ment Guanine not Guanosine right?

Guanine

vs

Guanosine

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
So only a million people will get this new life? I bet the day after the OP will claim he is one of them.
The whole story smells of BS to me or if it is not the OPs Mother needs help.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Some people's hostility towards this information shows nothing but their own fear.

Way to go op, you got them quaking in their boots
or they could just be jealous of your stars and flags, either way it's sad. Some people can't even entertain that its a possibility, I mean c'mon, they must think we already know everything to be so sure nothing is going to happen, how ignorant is that?

I see some are saying this is due to your mothers abuse...I suppose it's just a coincedence that's she is saying the same thing many others have.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Some people's hostility towards this information shows nothing but their own fear.

Way to go op, you got them quaking in their boots
or they could just be jealous of your stars and flags, either way it's sad. Some people can't even entertain that its a possibility, I mean c'mon, they must think we already know everything to be so sure nothing is going to happen, how ignorant is that?

I see some are saying this is due to your mothers abuse...I suppose it's just a coincedence that's she is saying the same thing many others have.

It is not a coincidence that all of the children hear the same song of the pied piper. What have these beings done for humanity? Oh thats right we arent ready yet unless we learn to deny our existence and learn to not think whatever that means. Sounds like they want a bunch of empty vessels to inhabit if you ask me.
edit on 6-12-2012 by NihilistSanta because: typo

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
spiritualists need to be more specific. i think they purposely remain vague because they have no answers but want others to think they do.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

Most of this Universe, at my current level of understanding is based around perceptions of things so some may agree with things, and others may not. I've a few other posts on some other boards regarding some of my experiences and understandings, so I'll not repeat them here.

I consider myself spiritual (atleast that is what I percieve to be). I don't claim to have or know answers, I just try to percieve them as best I can based at the percieved time I try to understand them. I can't prove God exists or doesn't, whether aliens exist or not, so I wouldn't want to try and say so. I like to consider everything in the universe has an equal part to play though.

I also like to believe everyone can be good (based on my definition of what's good - really difficult to define), but also believe that good can't exist without bad. In my eyes, both are perceptions. An action could be percieved good or bad to some degree.

I don't know where my interests and hobbies come from? Where is my physical form defined so that it grows/heals in the same structured way? I can't say for sure that they are mine? Where am I defined? - Are these defined within my brain? my heart? my energy field? Are all these just perceptions I have given myself? defined myself? been given by a "higher" being/power? or defined at a "higher/different" level?

Having worked in database development, I see the world as one giant database:

- 1) Everything in the Universe can be defined as seperate objects (starting at the smallest definition of "DimensionTimeMatter" - matter existing at a point in time in a dimension, for simplicity as there are probably numerous perception issues and possible deeper or more granular levels of understanding ;o).

- 2) Every object will have properties/attributes that define it.

- 3) Everything in it has a relationship to everything else. Each relationship will have a definition (e.g. "distance between", "time between", "part of" to choose some "simple" ones) to build up a perceived understanding.

- 4) Building up relationships of "DimensionTimeMatter" objects creates new objects (a "collection of objects and their relationships" which can then have additional relationships (recursively).

I currently believe (but can't prove) that every action that a person (however defined) takes is important for everyone else. Some may say cause and effect.

I also believe that luck and chance are a perception. If you play roulette, and you had all the right information, you could win every time.

Also, on an additional note, I can't prove it, but am led to believe based on my percieved understanding of things to date that "free will" is a perception....possibly to a few, or to all (there are too many "variables" I do not have sight and understanding of).

Are we all in one giant "script" playing our parts in it?
Am I the only person in the script having created a universe to occupy my "being" and to gain an understanding on how to understand and leave it? - i.e. created a world for myself or a few beings?

It also seems there are a number of theorists giving different "takes" on the Universe we live in. I believe, no matter how "out there" the opinion, it will be of use to those who study it, and of use to those that choose not to study it, but are aware of it's existance.

I'd suggest you are never aware of anything that happens outside your limits of perception, but only become aware of the result/effect of the actions. Your perceptions themselves are the resultant effect of other perceptions. Perception is also a perception, so it's a recursive definition of sorts that you can't get to the bottom of.

I've also seen things relating to the end of reading. I take great understanding from films, TV and music, but less so from books. Books are just another form of media, but that's not to say they are wrong. I've not really been a religious person or a bible person (not to say they are wrong), but I like people's take on life/humanity (their own, or in general) from the bible passages and parables.

To sum up the last two paragraphs, I like "Breakout" by "Foo Fighters":

"You make me dizzy,
running circles in my head
One of these days I'll chase you down.
Well look who's going crazy now
We're face to face my friend

Better get out
Better get out

You know you make me breakout"

My focus now seems to be a "Universe" view rather than a localised view, but I apprieciate their has to be some selfishness and arrogance in everyone (you do what you do because you want to do it).

I'd be interested in anyone's opinions - I'm still trying to "learn". There are probably a few contradictions in there that I've left in "by accident", so apologies.

Cheers,

Paul

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
So what your telling me is if we didn't grow up religious and believed in God, we are screwed?

This is exactly why I became agnostic. Any god that forces you to worship them or be condemned to internal damned nation is beyond evil. Granted, I think that's man's version of a non-reality and if there is a god, he'd love you regardless of you belief. Just like a good parent. Even if you child strayed and did bad things, you'd be disappointed but would still love them and would embrace them with open arms if they came back to you.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I meditated for the first time last night, and decided to get "medicated" before it. A little while in the point between my eyebrows, what people call your third eyeor 6th charka started to feel really tingly almost like eletricity. As i continued to meditate my whole body got this tingling sensation and i felt extremly light and like my soul was trying to break apart from my body (no this isnt just because I was "medicated", nothing like this has ever happened high or sober). After when i opened my eyes I started to see figures, and even some faces. And before you label me a "stoner" not everyone that smokes weed is some dumb ass teenager that only cares about getting high.....I honestly think if you have the right mindset, no matter wether your a stoner or anyone elese you can achieve spiritual guidence.

edit on 6-12-2012 by liam8126 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2012 by liam8126 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yep..I think the story about his mother is most likely a hoax..The dialogue is so weird..For example there is no such thing as CHOSEN ONE..Or maybe he telling the truth but his mother contacted with wrong entities..The important things about contacting with outer beings in meditation/etc is avoid misguide by negative beings out there pretending to be angel/God/etc or u will be prank by them..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Hi Ewok,
Thank you for posting this, it is a very interesting thread. I have questions in relation to your condensed history for you.

What was the circumstances that provoked you and your mother to leave France?
You mentioned abuse, was this from your father and/or from others in France?
Was your father religious?
What happened in Iran? How did your mother manage to leave to France?
Why was your mom meditating in your room?

I know most of these are very personal questions, but you did mention them in the OP and you also said questions were welcome. I have more questions but I will limit myself due to the rapid growth and size of this thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by liam8126

Sorry dude you are not allowed to have any talk of drugs on ATS, I would change your post before a mod sees it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing. Please continue to share for the sake of the rest of us who are interested. Disregard anything negative.

Is there a recommended way we could guarantee ourselves acension with such short amount of time left?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The pics.. a child drew them.

A terrible attempt... if they are guides, Ill be fine here on earth.

Wow..

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join