It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Hi Ewok Boba,

Thanks for your story, I haven't read it all just yet so might be a little ahead of myself here. I will continue reading later when I have the time. From the way you have written I think you do believe you have experienced these things with your mother i.e. I don't think you are making this up, however I'm not sure as to whether to believe the actual content itself, it is a difficult one bro.
I wanted to ask you a question or 2 if you don't mind.....
Do you believe that you are connected spiritually enough (considering your science background) to ascend to Earth2 come the date in question?
What have you done to become one of the million that will ascend?
If not, aren't you gonna miss your mother?
What happens when the million ascend, do they just disappear from sight, and therefore for those left behind and completely unaware/asleep at the time, surely this will lead to a massive missing person search?

If we are meant to evolve spiritually I find it a bit unfair that those that haven't achieved this state yet get left behind without any instructions on how to do so. Wouldn't it be fairer and better if these spiritual beings contacted ALL of us so that we can make the choice whether or not to ascend yet. What's the point in the delay if we are all destined to end up on Earth2 (excuse my description of it, it does sound a bit sci-fi) or does Earth2 suffer the same over crowding problem as we do here?

Many thanks man, and peace.

Shak.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

Isn't that from Harry Potter?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner

Since when have cartoon drawings been proof for anything?
A video recording of your mom doing the signs might be more believable

I agree with this. OP, can you video record your mother while she is meditating, showing her doing her hand signs?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by router404
Say people do actual experience things like the OP wrote about his mother in his original post.
Don't ATS readers actually find this kind of experience sinister?

If not a mental illness it sounds like a lab test from a higher intelligence.
"Come to us, leave everything behind we offer peace, love and harmony" etc etc

Rats being lured into a cage springs to mind...

Just my thoughts, no disrespect meant to the OP.

Exactly. The bible warns of communicating with spirits because you can not trust they are who they say they are and they will come to you as an angel of light. Then again she could be mental. I met a boy once who flew from Japan to Atlanta because voices told him he was going to play for the Atlanta Braves. They found him beating with a baseball bat to get into the stadium. This person seemed perfectly sane except when he went into catatonic states where he would make strange hand gestures as well saying he was communicating with god . God would not have you do such self destructive things. Neither does he want you to waste the gift of life by spending nearly 1/3rd of your life meditating in order to escape life. If you sleep 8 hrs a day, work 8 hours a day (cant meditate food into existence) and meditate 6hrs a day that leaves 2 hours for you to actively try to make life better for those around you. Life is about life,life being creation, nurturing etc. Not some nihilistic pursuit of oblivion.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

I agree with this. OP, can you video record your mother while she is meditating, showing her doing her hand signs?

Of course he won't, because he can't. It's hogwash.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I just don't understand the logic of "channeled" works. If in your life someone claimed to be an authority or official and wished to influence your will would you not ask for credentials? Where are the credentials of these entities? So they perform some psychic parlor tricks and suddenly that makes them agents of the all mighty creator? What happened to judging things by the fruit they bear...

I also want to add that either crap like this is the work of Blavatsky and Baileys ascended masters trying to find willing tools for externalization of the hierarchy aka the new age or this is a really good attempt at govt trolling to divert from topics of actual significance that we can influence as opposed to spending 6 hours a day laying down and taking it in the rear while meditating with the elite marching all over us.
edit on 6-12-2012 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Can you please send me a u2u message? I want to have a conversation with you

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that the closer we get to 12/21/12, the doom and gloom predictions seem to diminish? Originally the planet was going to: destroy itself, get hit by an asteroid, collide with niburu, pole shift, earthquakes, etc. Now the narrative seems to be a "spiritual change", and now I read that only a few people will experiance it. Assuming this story is true, we can conclude a few things: 1. Yoga is dangerous to anyone regarldess of whether or not they understand its true purpose. 2. It does in fact open you up to demonic possesion. 3. Even the educated are capable of being deceived 4. 12/21 will be like any other day, full of evil

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
all of those drawings are worthless. the attention this thread generates indicates their are many seekers.

knowledge is of the mind therefore ignorant of reality which neither exists nor non exists.

those who say, do not "know".

those who "know", do not say.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NihilistSanta

Originally posted by router404
Say people do actual experience things like the OP wrote about his mother in his original post.
Don't ATS readers actually find this kind of experience sinister?

If not a mental illness it sounds like a lab test from a higher intelligence.
"Come to us, leave everything behind we offer peace, love and harmony" etc etc

Rats being lured into a cage springs to mind...

Just my thoughts, no disrespect meant to the OP.

Exactly. The bible warns of communicating with spirits because you can not trust they are who they say they are and they will come to you as an angel of light. Then again she could be mental. I met a boy once who flew from Japan to Atlanta because voices told him he was going to play for the Atlanta Braves. They found him beating with a baseball bat to get into the stadium. This person seemed perfectly sane except when he went into catatonic states where he would make strange hand gestures as well saying he was communicating with god . God would not have you do such self destructive things. Neither does he want you to waste the gift of life by spending nearly 1/3rd of your life meditating in order to escape life. If you sleep 8 hrs a day, work 8 hours a day (cant meditate food into existence) and meditate 6hrs a day that leaves 2 hours for you to actively try to make life better for those around you. Life is about life,life being creation, nurturing etc. Not some nihilistic pursuit of oblivion.

Sounds to me like you know a little bit about the Bible? If so, and if the OP really is communing with evil spirits (via his mother) , would it be safe to assume the OP would be of a nature inclined to mock Jesus?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I will S+F the post as this is very simular to my own experience.
Sounds al lot like my own experiences of meditation.... I too was guided by a lady with very beautiful eyes, which with continued meditation lead onto the experience in my Avatar. I could explain more but this is about your Mums experience.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 6-12-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This experience you mention OP about the feeling your mother had.. i had something similar and at the time i thought it was god talking to or through me..

On reflection years later i realized that in fact it was not god but the idea of god that my mind created.

Sometimes we have a surge of energy that we bring about through meditation.. some call it an awakening, some call it an overshadowing, some kundalini rising and others a baptism of fire, rebirth and so on..

The experience itself is extremely overwhelming and you feel like you have been reborn anew.. your breathing changes and all life is enhanced around you..

At this point when all your senses are heightened it is easy to believe that you are in communications with higher forces but the truth is that your body is simply processing chemical changes that are taking place in the synapses of the brain.

Sorry to take away the magical side of the experience because to many that is what it is.. but looking at it logically it is not what it first appears to be..

Wishing you all the best!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hi op. s&f for this thread.

I can totally see this earth split theory as possible. I made this thread a while back.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alsorts of mad stuff was going through my mind, I'd become concerned with things I'd never noticed before, it was like the fabric of reality was speaking to me through symbolism and synchronisity. Almost drove me nuts. But the jist of what was being shown to me was this shift. Once I got it, all the crazy stuff subsided, and it left me thinking..WTF was that.

Crazy, interesting times we are in.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
All of a sudden, my mom's body began to move on its' own, making certain movements...a bend there, a twist of the wrist here, but what I thought was especially interesting were her hand configurations. She would make incredibly complex hand gestures, as if it was some form of sign language developed to teach physics xD I mean it was mind blowingly complex. And not only that, but she was switching between them so fast, that I could not keep up with my own eyes.

Cool. This happens to me also.

For me, it's gotten to the point where I can "let it happen" at any time, anywhere, on cue. It's the same sort of thing, elaborate dances and body/arm/hand gestures, with no conscious control. My body (and voice as well) acts completely on its own. They are called mudras, usually a sign of active kundalini. No idea what it means exactly though, beyond some sort of energy movement clearing, or realignment, etc.

As for all the stories generated, it's really just an overactive mind and ego. As you said yourself, the point is to quiet the mind. All the stories and mindplay are exactly that; distractions that keep the mind engaged and running like a hamster on a wheel.

All of it should be ignored to quiet the mind.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Haha, the hand signs and spontaneous body movements are legit. If I'm not feeling too lazy I can make a video of myself doing it (well "I'm" not doing it, it happens on its own). Not sure if anyone is really interested though.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDinkinDunken

You would have to ask the OP. I don't think there is any prerequisite for demons attempting to possess or influence humans, you might be more susceptible though if you have already discarded any notions of a spiritual savior but that is speculation based on the whole concept of being saved but there is debate there amongst believers as well.

I will speculate some and say that for these creatures to manifest to you in some form you probably have to invite them which is why Ouija boards and other divination tools exist so that you are inviting the spirit under your own auspices to address you kind of enabling them. This is why the rise in spiritism and mediumship is alarming and I feel echos that of the events leading up to the first 2 world wars. Just my opinion though take it for what you will.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It to me seems like your Mum is tripping.

Those pictures kind of speak a lot in terms of the way this whole thing has been constructed.

I mean

Being 000001 from galaxy 00L00
Being AMAK from AKART
Being ZOLA from ZETA (from far, far, far away) Sounds too much like the opening words from star wars and taking into account your Member name. Hmmmm.

The drawings of those beings seem to be suspect too in the way those images have been created.

Sorry just my opinion.

edit on 6-12-2012 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
#3. WHY IN THE HELL is a 16 year old kid allowed to be a member of a website like this.
He is a CHILD and CHILDREN have no business being involved in a forum such as this.
I can't see what they can possibly add to a discussion.

My daughter opened an account here at ATS when she was 11 or so. She's now 16. She doesn't post often at all, but she'll come on and read the supernatural threads and the UFO threads.. She's into conspiracies. I"m just fine with it.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join