It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University releases records that may relate to Colo. theater shooting suspect; many redacted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The University of Colorado at Denver has released thousands of documents that may relate to the man accused in the Colorado theater shootings, but much of the material appears to be heavily redacted.

More than 2,000 records were released Wednesday after news organizations, including The Associated Press, requested them to learn about James Holmes' year at the school.

A significant number of the documents appeared to be entirely redacted by the school. The university cited federal laws that bar the release of academic or medical information.

Holmes was a graduate student in neuroscience at the university before the July 20 shooting.

He is accused of opening fire inside a suburban Aurora theater during a showing of "The Dark Knight Rises." Twelve people were killed and 58 others were injured.

Records released

I haven't seen any of these records that have been released, but I'm sure some of you will be able to find them. I doubt that any of these records will actually give us any insight into what caused James Holmes to commit these crimes...allegedly.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up.....bit i like you have the uncanny feeling that it would be a fruitless search to find a clue in stuff thats blacked out to start with....
truthfuly. i have many reservations as the the veracity of our reality coinciding with a damn thing the goverment releases to the public.
I also believe whole heartedly that the kind of control the PTB use on the populace looks a lot like the violent acts Holmes is accused of having committed.....(or did he?)
I will never shake the feeling that The Goverment passed into a shadowy world the day JFK was murdered and it has NEVER emerged since....
Political t heater is the method of mind control used on Amerika.....is science based,. it is pervasive, and very very effective.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thanks for putting this up here!
The public interest in this case has waned, and perhaps that was the whole intention of the "gag order" itself.

Direct link to the entire release can be found here.

Warning: it's 1.2Gb in PDF. Just so you know. SOURCE
It's in the extras, left hand side.

Probably won't be there for long, methinks.
I don't expect much in smoking guns (pardon the pun)from it but I downloaded it nonetheless.

Looking over it now.
T-

new topics

join