It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP! Urgent SOHO Data (Somebody shed light on this)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Right,

As we all know there was the alignment of the constellation Orion(Giza complex) on the 3rd of December, please can someone explain to me what I am seeing on this Chart, Major shifts and scrambled data inbetween the 3rd of December all the way to the 5th of December.

funnily enough the scrambling starts around the 11:00am mark, maybe 11:11??????

I dont buy into the 2012 doomsday theories

Somebody please embed this image (im fairly new).

Someone please shed light on this. Im massively scared at this moment in time.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

I'm not sure why your working yourself up into a panic?? there was no alignment on the 3rd... that's been verified... I would like to see a source along with real evidence that it occured...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I don't know how to read any of that...

It kind of looks like the Sun chilled out for a few days though.. Calm.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

The alignment was actually Saturn, Mercury and Venus all conjunct in Scorpio within a few degrees apart.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Interesting...
our sun is dying, perhaps we will get a super nova soon

edit on 5-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Can you define what you think is scrambling and not just a regular pattern? Can you go back more days and say for certain its not a normal thing that occurs is what i guess i am trying to say.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

um ya no... he's talking about the alignments to the giza complex... the pyramids on earth and no they didn't align over them.. nor were they going to... better luck next time.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Perhaps not.
Our sun is too small to ever go supernova.
And yes the Sun is dying, as well as the earth and every other body in space, but please don't hold your breath.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You can verify further viewing on a program like Stellarium

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by Starwise

um ya no... he's talking about the alignments to the giza complex... the pyramids on earth and no they didn't align over them.. nor were they going to... better luck next time.

Your words:
"There was NO alignment on the 3rd."
What were the pyramids supposed to line up with? How would they count as lined up?

Meanwhile someone gave you an actual alignment..

@above post.. Ok so the pyramids line up if you pick them up and place them on the sky the rotate them to the correct orientation? It looks ok, but ehh...
edit on 12/5/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

when you say "@above post" I assume you are talking to me, am I correct in that? Try next time to say @ IndigotheFish otherwise in a more confusing situation I might miss your comment, if indeed you are refering to me, thanks.

The 'alignment' is a show of sacred geometry, the alignment is also the same alignment of the Orion constelation belt. It's a geometric display on multiple scales and worth noting for those who wish to think about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

ok people .. seriously.. it's been debunked on every thing in this joint.. They didn't line up OVER the giza plaza.. you can make it look however you want it to look on a computer program.. again.. laughable people. Show me the actual pictures where it lined up.. what spectacular event occured because of it.. again nothing.. because in order for it to have lined up you had to flip the pyramids around the other direction.. so um no.. they didn't LINE up. thank you.. show me again a real source and I'll eat shoes.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What you are refering to is this:

The above photo as far as I know did not happen.

However, if you want to use Stellarium Stellarium Free Program
You can go to the date December 3rd and see for yourself the alignment in the sky of Saturn, Venus and Mercury in the same geometry as the pyramids and Orions belt in the sky. Thanks for the response and you are right it is worth clarifying that the alignment is not the planets centering above the pyramids but rather the planets conjuncting in the arrangement in the sky, as the first photo I posted here shows someone else made.
Photo

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There is a related thread going on here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Perhaps you will find more information there

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Yes I'm referring to that because that was what the op alluded too.. saying the alignment over the gizeh complex. it didn't align with the giza complex... it was in the same formation if you switched angles this way and that way but in no way should the OP feel in a panic about it... it is a known fact that the pyramids line up in the orion belt and that at times planets make the same alignment .. there was actually a better one that matched more back in august.. it happens all the time nor is it threatening in any way... as far as the solar pictures go.. i see no anomaly.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Now to get this derailed thread back on track... I am also interested in what the SUN is doing, It has been stated by the OP the alignment DID NOT happen...

So inquiring minds want to know, is this a natural rest cycle for the sun or what??

new topics

top topics

join