It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Me I'm Nuts...But

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Of course there will be more threads concerning the "end time", because the mythical date os 12-21-12 is coming up fast. It is on everybody's minds, so people are going to write threads about it.

It seems to me that the internet is responsible for the awakening of the general population, causing more of us to dwell on these things. We are on information overload currently.

I tend to think that 2012 is a psy-op. Otherwise, why have so many shows and documentaries about the end times, how the world might end, the Mayans, and Nostradamus, for the last 4 years? If TPTB really knew something was fixing to get ugly, they wouldn't tell us about it, they would just make their preparations and leave us all to our doom.

We'll be around next year. However, I'm not a complete nay-sayer. Something about the way the earth is behaving....the weather being goofy, the larger natural disasters, the more frequent earthquakes, volcanoes waking up, sinkholes opening up everywhere, and odd-ball sounds that nobody can figure out, tell me that there are some possible changes afoot for our little blue marble in space.

Some say that mother earth is upset at us and is fighting back. Personally, I think that the earth goes through these climactic changes on occasion (which is why previously thriving, large, successful civilations dry up and blow away, or get abandoned back to the jungle...or even end up under water), and perhaps we are on the verge of yet another planetary change.

I don't like the way the weather is behaving down here in Texas, and in the central portion of the US. The jet stream is abnormally far to the north. It'll dip down by this Sunday, but something tells me it'll pop right back up again, into a summer pattern. Translation: intense drought, lack of rain for winter wheat, and farmland dried up and hard as a rock for spring planting. I pray this is just an abberation of the norm, as opposed to the new norm.

As far as Israel goes, the vast majority of the "new jews" that are populating it aren't even semitic in origin, they are European. Beyond that, I'm not going to touch this subject, because they think God gave them a mandate to kill and terrorize.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
reply to post by Rezlooper

called you nuts cause you told me to lol..

but honestly i do think the weather is normal

and i think certain people would lke you to believe its all about the 21st

every year i can remember there is some major weather event somewhwere in the world
earthequakes hurricanes, tornados,drought, floods,mudslides,wildfires,

and im still here and ill still be here on the 22nd

I agree we'll all be here on the 22nd. I didn't intend for this thread to sound like a 2012 doomsday thread, I just wanted to point out the amount of threads that can be construed as end time prophecies, but mainly because I get sick and tired of all the debunkers who jump on people's threads and claim you're a tard or you're nuts if you buy into anything at all. I don't buy into much of it but at the same time, I don't deny that it's happening. You mention the quakes, canes, droughts, floods, etc., and yes its true we've always dealt with our share of weather, but if you're paying attention in this day and age, things have increased in frequency and intensity.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

We'll be around next year. However, I'm not a complete nay-sayer. Something about the way the earth is behaving....the weather being goofy, the larger natural disasters, the more frequent earthquakes, volcanoes waking up, sinkholes opening up everywhere, and odd-ball sounds that nobody can figure out, tell me that there are some possible changes afoot for our little blue marble in space.

Thank you. Basically, what I'm saying. Here in Wisconsin, Milwaukee will set a record this weekend if they don't get any snow. They haven't had a trace of snow since March 4. I live in northern WI and we don't have any snow on the ground. That's not all that uncommon. I remember many winters where December rolls in and we're wondering if we're going to have a white Christmas, and we'd always end up having a white Christmas, but something tells me this year isn't as predictable.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Great post OP, very illuminating, thank you.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

called you nuts cause you told me to lol..

but honestly i do think the weather is normal

and i think certain people would lke you to believe its all about the 21st

every year i can remember there is some major weather event somewhwere in the world
earthequakes hurricanes, tornados,drought, floods,mudslides,wildfires,

and im still here and ill still be here on the 22nd

I agree we'll all be here on the 22nd. I didn't intend for this thread to sound like a 2012 doomsday thread, I just wanted to point out the amount of threads that can be construed as end time prophecies, but mainly because I get sick and tired of all the debunkers who jump on people's threads and claim you're a tard or you're nuts if you buy into anything at all. I don't buy into much of it but at the same time, I don't deny that it's happening. You mention the quakes, canes, droughts, floods, etc., and yes its true we've always dealt with our share of weather, but if you're paying attention in this day and age, things have increased in frequency and intensity.

has it reallt increased?

or is information just way more available to people?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Fourth, the bible indicates that their will be nuclear warfare during the Tribulation hour. With the current spread of nuclear arms worldwide, this is definitely a prophecy being fulfilled. With North Korea already possessing these weapons, along with so many other nations, and Iran so close to having them, it sure makes the world a dangerous place.

Really? I'd love to see where it says that.

And there have been people predicting the end of the world on this website since before the website existed. Pretty much every month there's a new one, and I have only been on this site for like 3 years(different account for the first year).

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The Jews of Israel are descended from Khazars that converted to Judaism in the 8th century. They are not descended from the original 12 tribes of Israel and that has been confirmed by DNA testing. Israel is Zionist, which is a perversion of Judaism, that follows the Talmud, one of the most evil books on the planet. The Talmud says that Jews can steal from and kill non Jews, without punishment. This is a clear violation of basic human decency. It is impossible to defend. Zionism is a cancer on the Earth and they fully intend to enslave all non Jews.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Fourth, the bible indicates that their will be nuclear warfare during the Tribulation hour. With the current spread of nuclear arms worldwide, this is definitely a prophecy being fulfilled. With North Korea already possessing these weapons, along with so many other nations, and Iran so close to having them, it sure makes the world a dangerous place.

And there have been people predicting the end of the world on this website since before the website existed. Pretty much every month there's a new one, and I have only been on this site for like 3 years(different account for the first year).

A simple internet search pulls up these verses

Zechariah 14:12
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

Matthew 24:6-7
6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that youare not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
3 While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” thensudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Deuteronomy 7:1-26
7 “When the LORD your God brings you into the land that you are entering to take possession of it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites, the Girga#es, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations more numerous and mightier than you, 2 and when the LORD your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them, then you must devote them to complete destruction.[a] You shall make no covenant with them and show no mercy to them. 3 You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, 4 for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly. 5 But thus shall you deal with them: you shall break down their altars and dash in pieces their pillars and chop down theirAsherim and burn their carved images with fire.

Also found this one

Ezekiel 39, written over 2,500 years ago, speaks of God's judgment upon enemies of Israel. Verses 12-15 describe what will happen after what many see as the Battle of Armageddon: "And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land… And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search. And the passengers that pass through the land, when any sees a man's bones, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog." Before the days of nuclear warfare, this portion of the Bible would have made no sense to the reader. We are told that even the weapons left by the enemy will have to be burned (Ezekiel 39:9). So many will die that it will take those specially employed for the purpose seven months to bury the dead (v.14). The Scriptures are very specific about the method of burial. When even a bone is found by searchers, a special marker is to be placed near the bone until the buriers have buried it. This would seem to be a clear reference to radioactive contamination after the nuclear war. This thought is confirmed in Joel 2:30, which speaks of "pillars of smoke."

Source

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
All those threads listed, I mean it is a conspiracy theory website. Strange topics are the norm.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

has it reallt increased?

or is information just way more available to people?

Yeah, I believe that because its more available, especially here at ATS in real time, we're just paying more attention. But you have to admit storms are super charged right now and the weather is warmer and I don't buy into global warming. It's just suddenly warmer over this past year. And there is a lot of other threads there that seem out of the norm.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2012 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

rezlooper, since your just 'down the road' I thought I'd comment :-) Your post made me think of Monday night. I am in green bay, wi. I left work dark and late, well after 8pm. And i remember thinking....."hmmm, I'm walking to my car, slow and not rushing because its not freezing, I have a light sweater on, no jacket,no sun for 4+ hours, and i feel like grilling out for dinner (blatz and bratz? LOL). Mid December. Not right for the frozen tundra ." As I glanced at my outside temp gauge as I hit the highway, it read 62. Although Tues and Wed were quite 'normal', i can still 'feel' the eerie quiet calm above-average temp nightly stroll to my car like it was ten minutes ago....because it just felt 'that' weird. Of course, it 'was the alignment of the giza so I'm sure that added to the mystery.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

You're not nuts. While I suspect a lot of the threads are related to the Mayan thing, there are many who don't believe that date means anything, but still think an end could be coming soon. How soon, it's hard to say. Watch for a treaty with Israel, and watch for the lawless one. That one, I think, we can identify at this point. Not 100% sure, but getting close. No, not saying who. Too much flack, and no point. Those that can see will, and those that can't, won't. S&F for an interesting thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Those threads are pretty standard for ATS all year round.

In fact, my experience has been the opposite, I actually feel things are a little dull around here right now with not a lot of interest going on.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CheeseCurd

rezlooper, since your just 'down the road' I thought I'd comment :-) Your post made me think of Monday night. I am in green bay, wi. I left work dark and late, well after 8pm. And i remember thinking....."hmmm, I'm walking to my car, slow and not rushing because its not freezing, I have a light sweater on, no jacket,no sun for 4+ hours, and i feel like grilling out for dinner (blatz and bratz? LOL). Mid December. Not right for the frozen tundra ." As I glanced at my outside temp gauge as I hit the highway, it read 62. Although Tues and Wed were quite 'normal', i can still 'feel' the eerie quiet calm above-average temp nightly stroll to my car like it was ten minutes ago....because it just felt 'that' weird. Of course, it 'was the alignment of the giza so I'm sure that added to the mystery.

And last night was calling for rain all night. Went outside last night late and it was chilly but yet not enough for snow and it was very windy. You could hear the wind howling. Just eerie weather for this time of year. This is the 2nd winter in a row like this in these parts.

I sure wouldn't mind grilling some brats, but you over there in Green Bay don't have to wait for summer, just visit your local sports stadium on a Sunday afternoon and you're all good

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Here are some more threads to add to the list

Tornado hits Auckland, 3 dead
www.abovetopsecret.com...
More booms happening in OK
Seismicity above average at Newberry Volcano in Oregon
More mysterious booms in AZ in RI
Higher than normal flu reports in some states

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
And these reports just since yesterday, plus under the more booms in AZ and RI there are many posts about these booms heard over the last few days in a bunch of other states and even in the UK.

Warm sea water is melting Antarctic glaciers
Mystery tremors in Texas
Power poles on fire in Texas
Current activity and tremors at LA sinkhole
Major quake and tsunami hit in Japan again

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If you are nuts, then a lot of us are nuts too!

We should be calling 2012 "This is the Year that Was."
It is very eerie the things happening mirror Bible prophesy. I don't know about other religious books written in ancient times as to whether they really speak to end-times events.

I suppose we could look into the archives of this site or just look at earlier pages to see exactly what people were talking about several years ago. That might be an interesting excursion.

Also, I find it interesting (and rather amusing) how vehemently some people react when anything religious is brought up. People who don't know the Bible and don't really know the beliefs of Christians automatically relagate Christians to the 'tard pile. Well, I am proud to be numbered among the 'tard Christians.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
If you are nuts, then a lot of us are nuts too!

We should be calling 2012 "This is the Year that Was."
It is very eerie the things happening mirror Bible prophesy. I don't know about other religious books written in ancient times as to whether they really speak to end-times events.

I suppose we could look into the archives of this site or just look at earlier pages to see exactly what people were talking about several years ago. That might be an interesting excursion.

Also, I find it interesting (and rather amusing) how vehemently some people react when anything religious is brought up. People who don't know the Bible and don't really know the beliefs of Christians automatically relagate Christians to the 'tard pile. Well, I am proud to be numbered among the 'tard Christians.

Yes, there are many on ATS that act very defensively against anything religious. Rather than sensibly debate their positions, they attack yours. I think that many younger people on ATS are being taught in schools to be anti-religious. It's an agenda and that's too bad. Our nation was founded by christian's and we've been a very strong, great nation, but things are changing rapidly, and it's the war against God that liberals are waging and unfortunately, winning, that is causing our downward spiral. We are'nt so great or powerful anymore, well, in the eyes of the rest of the world anyways.
edit on 9-12-2012 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The reports keep coming so here are more threads, also, here is a website that has a pretty good collection of news headlines from around the world

The Extinction Protocol

Still no snow in Eastern Canada
Fireball explosion reported in Sweden on 12-12-12
North Korea launches rocket, now spinning out of control in orbit
Sun still shining after supposed time of sunset
Hundreds of dead squid wash ashore in California
Incredible lightning storms across Western Australia
Nature of strong earthquakes changing
Explosion in remote Alaska leads to geological slump
LISS off the charts
Green fireball seen throughout Texas
New Zealand quake
Blue flash explosions high in sky in UK

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Originally posted by Ghost375

A simple internet search pulls up these verses

Zechariah 14:12
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

Matthew 24:6-7
6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that youare not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
3 While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” thensudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Deuteronomy 7:1-26
7 “When the LORD your God brings you into the land that you are entering to take possession of it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites, the Girga#es, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations more numerous and mightier than you, 2 and when the LORD your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them, then you must devote them to complete destruction.[a] You shall make no covenant with them and show no mercy to them. 3 You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, 4 for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly. 5 But thus shall you deal with them: you shall break down their altars and dash in pieces their pillars and chop down theirAsherim and burn their carved images with fire.

Also found this one

Ezekiel 39, written over 2,500 years ago, speaks of God's judgment upon enemies of Israel. Verses 12-15 describe what will happen after what many see as the Battle of Armageddon: "And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land… And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search. And the passengers that pass through the land, when any sees a man's bones, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog." Before the days of nuclear warfare, this portion of the Bible would have made no sense to the reader. We are told that even the weapons left by the enemy will have to be burned (Ezekiel 39:9). So many will die that it will take those specially employed for the purpose seven months to bury the dead (v.14). The Scriptures are very specific about the method of burial. When even a bone is found by searchers, a special marker is to be placed near the bone until the buriers have buried it. This would seem to be a clear reference to radioactive contamination after the nuclear war. This thought is confirmed in Joel 2:30, which speaks of "pillars of smoke."

Source

Yea, drivel.

I might right a book with a load of random BS with hidden messages in them.

For example "He who reads this book is stupideth and gullable."

I think I'll call it.....The Modern Bible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join