It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does the idea that Freemasons worship Lucifer come from??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Mason Shriner Tells Christian:

Lucifer is Light

on a youtube video

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
33 degree MasterMason and Shriner, saying...:
'' Lucifer is Light '' on camera...

a teaching by the Lodges, that Lucifer is "good!"

Morals and Dogma by Abert Pike

One of the major sourcebooks of Masonic doctrine is Morals and Dogma of
the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Masonry, written in 1871 by
Albert Pike, and is considered to be the "Mason's guide for daily living… In
it Masonry is a search after Light..."

In Morals and Dogma, Pike wrote: "Every Masonic lodge is a temple of
religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion...Masonry, like all
religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets
from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false
explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead...to conceal
the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it...
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching
proportioned to their imperfect reason… every man's conception of God
must be proportioned to his mental cultivation, and intellectual powers,
and moral excellence. God is, as man conceives him, the reflected image
of man himself."

The next statement reduces the Masonic philosophy to a single premise.
Pike writes: "The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh
reversed; for *** Satan is not a black god... Lucifer, the Light Bearer ***!
Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness!
Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light...Doubt it not!"

Albert Pike explained in Morals & Dogma how the true nature of
Freemasonry is kept a secret from Masons of lower degrees:

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part
of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally
misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them;
but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them.
Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts,
the Princes of Masonry... It is
well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is
contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will
labor in vain."

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
LIES LIES LIES!!! You would think a true Gentleman Conspiracy Theorist wouldn't make stuff up, but no... here we go with incontrovertible proof that Achilles 13 is INTENTIONALLY MISLEADING the members of ATS in VIOLATION of the T&C of this site.

Originally posted by Achilles 13

The next statement reduces the Masonic philosophy to a single premise.
Pike writes: "The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh
reversed; for *** Satan is not a black god... Lucifer, the Light Bearer ***!
Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness!
Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light...Doubt it not!"

You're referring, of course, to Morals & Dogma page 102, which reads:

The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but the negation of God. The Devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry.
So where did you get the rest of your quote?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Nitpicking the details or engaging in ad hominen attacks serves absolutely no purpose. Whether Masons or Christians they are to be known by their fruits. The number of scumbag, corrupt freemasons throughout history is staggering -- there is your fruit, there is your "Masonic Man." Christian leaders do not escape any easier. All external initiations are invalid; only the internal initiation of the Divine is worth anything at all. While it is true that the Divine Force which animates the universe communicates in symbols, it does absolutely no good to attempt to communicate back in symbols or to set oneself up as a vain demi-god by adorning oneself and one's movement in symbols or using them as hooks to pull mainly greedy self-absorded hedonists into your fold. Crowley was a perfect example of the kind of ridiculous perverted folly this kind of ritualistic symbolic obsession breeds.
While freemasons tend to be better educated and more articulate than the average Christian -- and thus better at defending themselves and their institution -- they betray their colors at every turn. Ad hominen assaults on trivialities such as spelling and grammar is an example of a "Fruit" of the masonic man. Those truly enlightenened and in the service of the Good understand this. The argument of an enlightened man has power and fire behind it but it will never allow itself to be dragged into the gutters of petty ad hominens. Know them by their fruits; whether Christian or Freemason.
Christians must defend their corrupt, two-faced leaders in order to validate their institution (not the text of the Bible; it and every line or hint at wisdom in it must be judged point by point -- the baby must be kept while draining the voluminous bathwater); so too Masons must address the prominate hedonistic and/or murdering slimeballs that have staffed their ranks for centuries, or their institution must be considered invalid at best, infectiously perverse at worst. The top masons tend to be highly articulate and accomplished, although on a cosmic level wealth means nothing -- we are measured by the content of our character and conscious development, not by the content of our bank account. But intellectual and philosophical enlightenment, whether light or dark, must be given the respect it deserves -- even Crowley was a worthy foe of those interested in the Good; but a side must be chosen and if you want to know what side any given person serves, always look at what they do with their knowledge and power. To put it in colloquial or vernacular terms, there are in this world three camps: Camp 1 is staffed by the Yoda's, Obi-one-Kenobi's and Luke Skywalkers of the world; Camp 2 is occupied by the Darth Vader's and Evil Emperors of this world; and Camp 3 is staffed by the largely ignorant masses of evolving souls that are encouraged by the one camp and victimized by the other; but both camps are always open to new "recruits."
So rather than nitpicking details, focus on what people say or do. What blessings do these "enlightened" ones bestow upon the world? Then choose a side, because as the Bible says (I am not Christian, but the point here is valid): "[The Lord says] I would thou wert cold or hot. So because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth."
Choose a side; and know the side by the fruits -- saturate yourself in your choice, and do not be "lukewarm" because you will be ground in the gears history.
spes mea in Deo est

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Anyone who have read the degrees from 29 to 33
will know - that whenever they say the great engineer of all they mean god but god does not engineer - the devil does.

The light they seek is in the dark and the only light in the dark is fire
fire is that of hell

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
i was never a mason so i can not say much about them, but i was a jobie and i have plenty to say about it. i was told before my initiation that job's daughters (this was in the early 90's) was based on the biblical book of job, more specifically the 15th verse of the 42nd Chapter of the Book of Job: "In all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job; and their father gave them inheritance among their brethren." i have found that this is not at all true. i have discovered that the rituals, clothing, prayers and songs for job's daughters point to a book that is not found in the Bible. this book is called the testament of job. The Testament of Job is a book written in the 1st century BC or the 1st century AD (thus part of a tradition often called "intertestamental literature" by Christian scholars). The earliest surviving manuscript is in Coptic, of the 5th century; other early surviving manuscripts are in Greek and Old Slavonic.

en.wikipedia.org...

the testament of job picks up where the book of job left off as far as the daughters are concerned. this story goes into detail about the inheritance job gave his daughters, multicoloured cords for women to put around their breasts to enable them to sing in the language of the archons. after futher investigation i found out that an archon is either an angel or a fallen angel both of which God frowns upon conjuring. i could go on and on about this but the point is this. little girls are being lied to and as far as i am concerned spiritually abused. this info was discovered as i tried to come to terms with my own experiences with the masonic community which was not a good one. i don't think i need to sprinkle any 10 foot tall reptilians or tunnels full of murderous clowns on top of this story to see what is wrong with this picture, and maybe if we could gravitate to a real serious analysis of this subject, future deceptions could be prevented.

this is a link to my video of this info.

www.youtube.com...

may Christ be with you and give you discernment.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
i]reply to post by chief_counsellor

*Not sure if it's been posted yet.... but you may find the answer

HERE

Hope that helps!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

"We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social-cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute-atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world-minority of the world-revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal-manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time." Albert Pike - Freemason

He seems to know what he's on about. Sounds like a good reason to start getting the pitchforks ready though.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Welp!

Just found out I need to start looking at the dates!!!!!!!!!

Damn, this one goes wayyyyy back!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
wow, is this a masonic promotional website. it sure seems like one. this whole thread seems like a worm on a hook. i realised the best way to get our info out there without masonic harrassment. we can just state our facts with a sprinkle of 10 foot lizards and ufo's. we all know to disregard the reptiles and spaceships but the masons will think it was posted by a lodge brother.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by exjobie

maybe I just don't understand your problem. You were in Jobs Daughters. You think that you were misled. If that is correct so far, then please continue. You believed that the original idea that Jobs Daughters was founded on the book of Job in the Bible, and then got some idea that it had a deeper meaning. Did you bring your thoughts to anyone in the organization? Because forgive me for being blunt, but nobody here seems to have any idea what your beef is. You have mentioned the ropes used in ceremony. They are evil somehow. But you never went into any detail. Were you witness to ritual abuse? Did masons preform evil ceremonies on you? Just what exactly happened? Why the hate?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i have no desire to share personal information with you regarding my experience in job's daughters. i am going to give you the benifit of the doubt and believe that you are in fact looking at the information provided. just in case, here is another link to the whole testament of job.

wesley.nnu.edu...

notice first of all that this text is in no way found on a site related to masonry, but from a college library. when reading the story of the inheritance of job's daughters, pay attention to what happens to the daughters of job when they put these cords on. they astraly project, speek to archons (fallen angels) and learn the secrets of heaven. there is mention repeatedly about prayers and songs that are parallelled in subject matter by the prayers and songs of the order.

www.jdiva.org...

www.iojd.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i have no desire to share personal information with you regarding my experience in job's daughters. i am going to give you the benifit of the doubt and believe that you are in fact looking at the information provided. just in case, here is another link to the whole testament of job.

wesley.nnu.edu...

notice first of all that this text is in no way found on a site related to masonry, but from a college library. when reading the story of the inheritance of job's daughters, pay attention to what happens to the daughters of job when they put these cords on. they astraly project, speek to archons (fallen angels) and learn the secrets of heaven. there is mention repeatedly about prayers and songs that are parallelled in subject matter by the prayers and songs of the order.

www.jdiva.org...

www.iojd.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Personally, I don’t think they worship Satan.. I think they have knowledge that isn't given to the general public, and base their religious beliefs on that knowledge. It seems like all secret societies are OBSESSED with Egypt and the religion that is stemmed from the "Pyramid Days." Let's face it.. In those days, Egyptians were extremely intelligent people, and had mind blowing technology before quickly collapsing. Even with technology that we have today, we STILL can’t build the pyramids that they built centuries ago.
There is alot of symbols that they focus on that stems from that time in history.
Possible UFO worship? Who knows.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
i have no evidence that "satan" himself has anything to do with this by name. the term satanic can be used in the context that the principals are anti-christian in nature. Christ was not down with astral projection, divination, or idolitry.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by exjobie

Archons are not "fallen angels". In fact, the term "archon", as used by the Gnostics, was intended to denote the God of the Old Testament.

As for astral travel, everybody does it. It's a fancy way of saying "daydreaming" or even night dreaming as in R.E.M. sleep.

Regardless, I highly doubt Job's Daughters has anything to do with any of that.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by exjobie

It seems you are all caught up in what some one else has told you about the order you belong to. My guess is it was someone at church. And you were a part of this organization and know full well what it is all about, yet you still decided to indulge into fantasy. When you grow up and stop letting others tell you what to think, you will have a world of opportunity to learn new things and understand what they mean. Until then, be blissful.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by exjobie
i have no desire to share personal information with you regarding my experience in job's daughters.

Universal meaning of "I don't have evidence of wrong doing".

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Originally posted by iHateMasons
Any one who worships in secrecy is nothing more then a cult. Masonry is nothing more then a very large cult of Lucifer.

I have all my pleasure to read this amazing lot of bull#.
Bull# about Lucifer, Satan, God and what ever you might find as names for the different states of mind that are generated by your inner ego.

The fact is that any one of us is "God", the way to him is inside of you and any one of you is the master in his own temple of Solomon, your material body.

When that body accesses the earth, the Kingdom of God, he finds himself back in the material world called Assiah. Now he is there and knows nothing more the eat, drink, # and piss to grow up. in a Tarot card-set, this is the fool, the card nr 0. So any of us is a 0 acting like a fool with a brain full of nothing, simply filled with darkness.

Once you open your eyes, Lucifer is there, the lightbringer, the one that leads your way from darkness to light. The first lightbringer for all of us is Venus, your own mother, Jupiter, your Father, then Mars, the teacher, your ennemi that is in permanent war with you and the black gypsie, Saturn, your priest. Later in life when you make your own way, you become Lucifer yourself and Jupiter at same time. You will learn by your own, you will teach what you learned to others.

The game is diabolic (diabolos means in greek divided spheres like the hour-glas or the diabolo you play with) since on all your way you are between two states of mind you need to keep in permanent balance. Call those states of mind the good and the bad, call the symbols that relate to it heaven and hell, god and satan, good and bad, the two pillars Jachin and Boaz in massonry.

The tree of life is made of 3 pillars, you are in the center, on right the mercy, on left the severity. In Islam we call it the house of freedom and house of war, in Koran described also as the winds that builds all and those that destroys all on his way and in Christianism the crucifixion where Jesus is on the cross in the center side by side with a good man crucified on right and a thief crucified on left and not knowing where and which direction to decide he asks "Lord, have you forsaken me". Jesus has been crucified on Galghata and in hebrew that word means inside your head.

So, this is what's about. All what you people find here is pure imagination and those ideas and stupid stories are same states of mind as those that most of our religions relate and also those that the wisdom of the ancients explain quiet easy and simple.

Instead of finding nothing or allmost here, start studying. Who searches finds.

And, do not search for god in the way religions relate to it, you will certainly live a serious deception.

Watch your thoughts: They become your words.
Watch your words: They become your actions.
Watch your actions: They become your habits.
Watch your habits: They become your character.
Watch your character: It becomes your destiny.

NO, I am not the Master of Assiah. Find your Massiah somewhere else.

Take care, all of you, the blind and deaf included

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The tree of life is made of 3 pillars, you are in the center, on right the mercy, on left the severity. In Islam we call it the house of freedom and house of war, in Koran described also as the winds that builds all and those that destroys all on his way and in Christianism the crucifixion where Jesus is on the cross in the center side by side with a good man crucified on right and a thief crucified on left and not knowing where and which direction to decide he asks "Lord, have you forsaken me". Jesus has been crucified on Galghata and in hebrew that word means inside your head.

So, this is what's about. All what you people find here is pure imagination and those ideas and stupid stories are same states of mind as those that most of our religions relate and also those that the wisdom of the ancients explain quiet easy and simple.

I beleive the ancients had a description for zealots who slandered, and used deceit rather than promote truth and understanding...

ah yes....

Ahriman, is that who you follow?

Freemasonry has far more in common with the beleifs of your ancient ancestors then the extremism peddled now. Far more then you'll ever be willing to learn.

"I praise well-thought, well-spoken, and well-done thoughts, words, and deeds. I embrace all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds; I reject all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds."

Please do study the wisdom of the ancients, much of their wisdom is based on the same principles masonry venerates. Masonry has MUCH in common with them. As opposed to those zealot and extremists now that peddle hate, and destructive natures.....one merely needs to check the fruit to see which theologies are rotten.

Perhaps you may wish to put down the koran long enough to read the Avesta

[edit on 22/6/2010 by ForkandSpoon]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join