It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does the idea that Freemasons worship Lucifer come from??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by remstar2010

They are either not of enough degree to know the truth or they think Lucifer is a God and that Jehovah is Satan. They won't find that out until after they are beyond 30th degree.

Masons think Jesus was Lucifer and that the second coming of Christ will be born from Lucifer. I know Mason prophecy as well the initiation.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by iHateMasons
They are either not of enough degree to know the truth or they think Lucifer is a God and that Jehovah is Satan. They won't find that out until after they are beyond 30th degree.

Masons think Jesus was Lucifer and that the second coming of Christ will be born from Lucifer. I know Mason prophecy as well the initiation.
Shows what you know, considering most of the Masons who post regularly on ATS are 32° in the Scottish Rite, myself included.

So where's this prophecy you're going on about? I've got the de Hoyos Scottish Rite Ritual Monitor & Guide, A Bridge to Light and Pike's Morals & Dogma all within reach. Got any page numbers handy?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

reply to post by RuneSpider

Good works will not get you into heaven. The Masons donating to charity while they worship Lucifer will not get them into heaven either.

What degree Mason are you? I need to know so I know whether you are a clueless follower or simply someone attempting to lie.

Where you a Mason on site or did you go through the initiation?

Heh, far off the mark friend. Sort of a independent researcher myself, which is why I'm asking for your proof.
Good works, true, don't alone get you into heaven. it's the thought behind them. My question is, that while you are busy decrying the good works of others, what exactly are you doing yourself?

As for worshiping Lucifer, 'cording to you yourself, Freemasons believe that Lucifer is Jesus. Meaning worshiping Lucifer would be worshiping Jesus.
So, you'll have to go a bit more into depth about your points.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
www.plim.org...

The ever seeing eye of Osiris. The Egyptian sun god. Is on the one dollar bill right over a pyramid. The Mason quote in Latin, "secure new world order" is there as well. Sun god worship is another form of Lucifer worship. That's what the Masons use to indicate the grand architect of the universe.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
www.ephesians5-11.org...

This Mason tell all website includes their secret handshake.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I could paste 100,000 links all telling the same thing but I will stop.

A third degree Mason receives a password. It means light bearer in a ancient tongue.

A 19th degree Mason drinks wine from a human skull and retakes his vows minus the except murder clause.

They move up through their degrees doing plays from the Bible. Each play carefully chosen so when a Mason is told they worship Lucifer, and Jehovah is Satan they will accept it.

Masons take bits and pieces from the Bible but they don't believe in the whole book.

If you are a Christian and you worship anything other then Jesus Christ or Jehovah, then you are worshiping Satan.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The same 33rd degree Mason who told me they worship Lucifer told me there are two ways to become a Mason. A Mason on site and one who is initiated. The initiate will face three doors. Each door reveals a fake a death. The initiate doesn't know they are fake. They must deny Satan to the point the death. Later you find out they meant Jehovah. They do not ask you to deny Lucifer.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Masonic prophecy states that they think Adolf Hitler and Jesus Christ were one in the same person.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
A Mason as he moves through his degrees is always moving closer to the "light". When a Mason is initiated he comes into the light. The light they move closer to in their ritual is the light of Lucifer.

Any one who worships in secrecy is nothing more then a cult. Masonry is nothing more then a very large cult of Lucifer.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

A Mason as he moves through his degrees is always moving closer to the "light". When a Mason is initiated he comes into the light. The light they move closer to in their ritual is the light of Lucifer.

Uh huh! You know, it never ceases to amaze me the depth of 'knowledge' (read bile) that certain anti-masons have. What makes it even more crazy-making is that no matter how often it's debunked, some other wayward soul will come along and reanimate the puppet. Bit tiresome really.

Any one who worships in secrecy is nothing more then a cult. Masonry is nothing more then a very large cult of Lucifer.

Which would be meaningful if we actually worshipped in-Lodge. Alas and alack, we don't. Ergo, your point is moot

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Fitzgibbon]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join