It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does the idea that Freemasons worship Lucifer come from??

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Do you really expect people to waste over 4-hours of their time on videos people, me included, have already debunked?

Plus, its not like you are posting anything factual? Particularly about the 33rd degree and the Scottish Rite (and its place in Freemasonry) in general.
edit on 18-10-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I'm gonna turn whoever I can while I can, period. They'll thank me greatly on the other side.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

You'll turn them onto lies, misconceptions, hoaxes, deception, and general misinformation. You'll blind them to the truth of things. I can't think of how many times I've debunked these videos, particularly the Bill Schnoebelen (one of the biggest liars I've ever seen).

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

yes, but without Billy and those incredibly intelligent folks like him, we would not get the passers by that see something about masonry and stop to ask for verification. (Some of them turn out to become brothers)

I think these guys are helping our group more than they could ever know.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

So why are all the leaders and or crazies high ranking masons. Please explain?

And explain this....many are high ranking masons....

edit on 18-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
So why are all the leaders and or crazies high ranking masons. Please explain?
They're not. What makes you even believe that they are?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

What was the reason Allister Crowley was kicked out of Italy? ..... maybe human sacrifice? he was a 33rd degree mason. Between Bush sr and Jr, how many did they have a hand in killing? How many people mysteriously died during the Clinton reign? Like I could go on and on when it comes to people who were high ranking masons plus were shrowded in murder death and destruction.

edit on 18-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

What leaders? Your sentence does make sense? Are you asking why all leaders are "high ranking masons"?

Maybe you can rewrite this question in a way that is intelligible.

Plus, your video provides nothing of substance in regards to Freemasonry. Who says that anyone there is a "high level Freemason" let alone a Freemason at all.

reply to post by r2d246

Who cares about Crowley? He wasn't a recognized Freemason. Neither of the Bush Presidents or Clinton were ever Freemasons.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

What was the reason Allister Crowley was kicked out of Italy? ..... maybe human sacrifice?
Nope. He used to joke about killing babies when he was actually talking about masturbation, but Crowley never killed a single person, nor instigated someone else to kill for him.

he was a 33rd degree mason.
No, he joined a lodge that he thought was legit, but wasn't. They took his money and handed him a degree, but when he got back to England and tried to socialize with real Masons, they wouldn't let him past the front door.

Between Bush sr and Jr, how many did they have a hand in killing?
Neither Bush was a Freemason, so what does that have to do with the topic?

How many people mysteriously died during the Clinton reign?
Clinton was not a Mason either. How many times do we have to tell you the last Mason in the White House was Gerald Ford?
edit on 2012.10.18 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

you really think these are good people? You know in total all these people combine had a hand in killing likely well over a million souls? I would tabulate it all too but your so blind that even when facts are presented you don't seem to care. LOOK IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE! These are masons, they're psychopaths!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

What was the reason Allister Crowley was kicked out of Italy? ..... maybe human sacrifice?
Nope. He used to joke about killing babies when he was actually talking about masturbation, but Crowley never killed a single person, nor instigated someone else to kill for him.

he was a 33rd degree mason.
No, he joined a lodge that he thought was legit, but wasn't. They took his money and handed him a degree, but when he got back to England and tried to socialize with real Masons, they wouldn't let him past the front door.

Okay before I explain some of the items below. Please take a look at this video below. It's hidden footage leaked from freemason rituals. we all know no one can enter the lodges freely. No one can attend a meeting. Could this be why???

Pay close attention to: ..............(5:54 we see a PENTAGRAM clearly)............... We see there classical CHECKERED FLOOR clearly, and 33rd degree masons sacrificing a goat and then drinking the blood in a satanic ritual animal SACRIFICE to satan!. This is why at the 33rd degree it gets ultra secretive. HELLO!

Crowley - good excuse. But they wouldn't kick him and his followers out of a country for just making jokes. They obviously had more evidence and didn't want it to get messy. Another good excuse the masons made to distance themselves from a pedophile and killer? Did they ever officially renounce him publicly for this supposed degree that they didn't feel was good enough for them?

Bush sr and jr and clinton..... well who know what they were, skull n bones, DeMolay International, being inaugurated to president with masonic bibles...But this we do know....

Now here's something I've known for years but I wanted to see it documented. Satan has all his denominations too. Skull and bones, phi beta kapa, masons, satanists, Luciferians, Illuminati etc etc etc etc... 3:24 - 3:44 (okay so he doesn't say masons, but the masons are a secret society and definitely part of this whole realm. Anyone with a half a brain would know that.)

Like I said before Masons might be the milder of the bunch. Most people in the rank and file don't know what's going on at the top. There for the most part normal decent people who join for one reason or another. But if they keep going eventually they find out what's going on, who's running there organization, what it all means, and who's behind it all. That's also why many of eventually leave as they don't want to be part of a satanic cult.

edit on 19-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

FDR was only a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason. He was never invited to the 33rd degree or even the KCCH from what I can find. I can't find that Buzz was ever a 33rd either. I can't find anything that says Gene Autry, Hugo Black, Winston Churchill, Gerald Ford, J. Edgar Hoover, Prince Michael of Kent, Cecil Rhodes, and FDR ever joined the Scottish Rite.

Prince Michael of Kent is both the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Mark Master Masons and Provincial Grand Master of the Provincial Grand Lodge of Middlesex.

I can't find anything that says Olof Palme, Yitzak Rabin, Umberto Agnelli, Joseph Rettinger, James Rothschild, Jacob Schiff, Rudolf Steiner, Paul Warburg, and H.G. Wells were ever a Mason. If you have evidence otherwise please provide it.

Tony Blair, John Wilkes Booth, George HW Bush, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Walt Disney, Frederick Engels, Al Gore (the last VP to be a Mason was Gerald Ford), Richard Holbrooke, King Hussein, Yasser Arafat, Saddam Hussein, Henry Kissinger, Robert McNamara (I do love his writings though as I'm a International Relations student), Karl Marx, Francois Mitterrand, Henry Morganthau (another one I look up to as an IR student), Prince Philip, Ronald Reagan, Joseph Stalin, and Leon Trotsky were never Masons. If you have evidence otherwise please provide it.

I know that Yasser Arafat and King Hussein were never Masons, but were honored by the Grand Lodge of Israel for trying to bring peace to their area of the Middle East. Plus, I doubt with Yasser Arafat's and Sadam Hussein's fascist belief system they would have ever joined the Freemasons. He also had ties with Hamas who speak against the Freemasons in their charter. Karl Marx would never have joined the Freemasons.

Ronald Reagan was not a Mason, but was given a certificate of Honorary Membership from the Scottish Rite and the Shriners. Neither of these certificates bestow upon him the title of Mason nor entitle him to sit in meetings, vote, or know the secrets of Freemasonry.

Rudolf Steiner from what I can find was not a member of anything recognized in America, but I cannot find a whole lot of information.

Aleister Crowley was not a recognized Mason and it was only by his word that he went through the Scottish Rite...in Mexico, but regardless no body of Masons he is said to have joined was ever recognized as regular. He was denied entry into the Lodges in England and all regular Masonic bodies.

What I do notice about your video and all the names listed is that this is only ever perpetuated on hack sites that don't cite anything evident.

you really think these are good people?

Many of those men I would consider good.

You know in total all these people combine had a hand in killing likely well over a million souls?

If you say so.

These are masons, they're psychopaths!

Not all of them that you listed in that video were Freemasons. Maybe if you took some time and did some actual research instead of your usual sloppy copy-and-paste actions, you'd might post something that is true and relevant.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Maybe if you spent some time away from YouTube you wouldn't be such a massive tool

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
So you're saying this is nothing then???? 5:54 I see a pentagram and a ritual goat sacrifice going on in a masonic temple on the checkered floor. how can you just dismiss this like this' nothing? The evidence is right there in front of you.

Look like I said, I know most Masons are good people. It's just the fraction of 1% at the top who run the thing that worries me okay. so don't hate the messenger okay. I'm done here.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Never in the history of AFAM or F&AM masonry in the US has a goat, or any living creature been sacrificed in the name of masonry. Only a complete idiot who never did any real research would believe such a thing. Our rituals exist in book form all over the internet. Our secret passwords and handshakes are out there as well.

I swear, it's friggin comical how easy some of you folks are to manipulate. You have a fear of masons, so all one needs to do is tell you some fantastic stories and you gulp them up and regurgitate them. Ignorance doesn't come close to describing that mindset.

Masons all grow horns out of their heads just after the 3rd degree ceremony as well. They usually start out as nubs, but once you reach the 33rd, they grow into full Balphomet horns that you can make invisible to all but high ranking masons. Run tell that.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I am skeptical of the video, but I'd like to point out that the video is wrong. The first Lodge in Turkey wasn't established in 1738, it was 1721. I'd also like to point out there are many discrepancies with the story and the Lodge setup, but overall I see nothing wrong with the first half of the video (outside of some translation errors I'm sure or some differences in the ritual work). Something just isn't jiving with me. Plus the transition at the 5:50ish mark there is no proof that the second room where the goat sacrifice occurred was a Masonic Lodge or those involved were Masons. Just because there is a checkered floor doesn't mean that it was Masonic. As to the third part of the video, people hold all sorts of events in Masonic buildings. The Shriners building in Boise gets used all the time for various events to include weddings. Then the little montage of video of actual an actual Lodge meeting showed nothing wrong, devious, or sinister.

Goat sacrifice doesn't occur in Masonry. A pentagram?! OH NO! Don't wet yourself.

Your video is disgusting and basically calls for violence against Masons based on misinformation. Fanatics are always fascist and violent though so I'm not surprised. Ignorance usually always accompanies it...as we see with many members here.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Never in the history of AFAM or F&AM masonry in the US has a goat, or any living creature been sacrificed in the name of masonry.
And I recently learned that the allusion "riding the goat" actually is from the Oddfellows, even though Masons joke about it today.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

So you're saying this is nothing then???? 5:54 I see a pentagram and a ritual goat sacrifice going on in a masonic temple on the checkered floor. how can you just dismiss this like this' nothing? The evidence is right there in front of you.

Look like I said, I know most Masons are good people. It's just the fraction of 1% at the top who run the thing that worries me okay. so don't hate the messenger okay. I'm done here.

Looks like a regular Saturday night playing poker with the boys, just kidding i don't even play poker....

Ok all jokes aside this video is very important and very telling on many levels first off i have always said that European Masonry is more shady more corrupt and has been infiltrated in a more direct way because of all the powerful European's who are Freemason's.

What people need to realize is there kind of looking in the wrong place everybody talks about the royal family of England and how there involved with the Illiuminati (TPTB ect ect) when most of the things Fritz Springmeier talked about in his book comes from the royal bloodlines and familes of royalty from other countries like Belgium Turkey ect ect.

Anyway you got my attention with that video.
edit on 19-10-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

You don't play poker?!?!

The video doesn't prove anything sinister as the "checked floor" scene shows nothing Masonic.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by King Seesar

You don't play poker?!?!

The video doesn't prove anything sinister as the "checked floor" scene shows nothing Masonic.

Yea i know all my friends play and i don't lol.

Anyway i agree with your basic statement just because there is a "checked floor" dosen't mean it has anything to do with Freemasonry as a mater of fact my rooms wall paper is checkered and i am not a Mason or part of the Illuminati/cabal/whatever....

But i was just using simple deduction as too who and why someone would want to infiltrate Masonry and it seems there's more reason to do so in European Masonry then the United States at this point because of the high profile contacts...

Also i stand by my statement that most of the rituals and rights that Fritz Springmeier stumbled across is still applied in a very similar way in the royal outfits in countries like Turkey Belgum the Netherlands royal familes that are hidden because of the press the United Kingdoms royal family gets, you could also add middle eastern countries/royalty into that mix such as human trafficing and such....

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join