It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jesse Ventura is not allowed on.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
Two thing about Jesse,

He should stop acting like a F@$#% redneck. I have seen the video were he epic failed on trying interview David Icke. I do appreciate his tv series conspiracy theory.

You gotta remember his show has a "script" to follow.

I doubt he has much control over anything on it, just playing the role.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Jesse has some really good and valid insite. His conspiracy theory stuff tends to shun more people than lure, but overall, he has very keen insight on whats going on. I don't agree with some of what he says, and I do agree fully with other stuff...
People like him need to have a spotlight on him on msm, if only to show there are multiple ways of (validly) looking at subjects and not the fact free blowhard pretend opposition we have today.

Media should take note...asking questions and not falling lock step in line is what they are meant to do..not take sides mind you, but ask really tough relevant questions regardless of who's feelings it hurts.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura for President!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Jesse rocks!! We need more people like him in charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
in fact he touch in very sensitive points but his problem is when he contradict himself .

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I thought Jesse handled Icke very well, Icke totally lost it while Jesse just smiled at him.

That is the way to do it...

Sadly I think I'm spot on about Jesse being ill with possible Parkinsons, it would be a terrible shame to see the big guy silenced by illness but the way he moves, talks and shakes with no control tell me I'm right.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Though jesse does make some good talking points! He comes off as arrogant and condescending sometimes! I like the man but he has to learn how to tone down on the emotions and manipulate the direction of the conversations intelligently instead of trying to win talking points by trying to make his opponent look bad! I also don't like the way he blames religion for most wars which is just convenient labeling! Only a small percentage of wars in this day and age are based on religious differences! Most wars are all about resources, profit and population control! I do agree with alot of what he says though! He does have more courage than anyone else in the spotlight! I love how Piers Morgan just flat out denys that on 911 there was never any chance of a conspiracy involving TPTB! Notice how he does not ask why they would do this! This is because the media is not supposed to talk about such things and probably why they instantly went to a commercial break! Actually Piers said "Jesse you need to have a break"! Maybe it was a suttle threat! Anyone else notice how jesse is like the only celebrity talking bad about government, military, banking/corporation or media! Probably because they would be black listed which is what the media is now doing to Jesse! Will Americans ever stand up to the plutocracy now in place? I wonder!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

I also don't like the way he blames religion for most wars which is just convenient labeling!

I agree and was not a fan of him blaming "everything" on religion.

It is very easy to generalize like he did with those words.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
Here is a interview that goes out of hand
The guy "interviewing" Jesse is a hilarious buffoon, Jesse almost wrestle him in the end when he walks out

I really don't like to use the word hate but those two guys are real trash! I dislike them because they are crude, obnoxious and lack any respect for a brave veteran who is supposed to be a guest on their show and when he has to leave they have temper tandrems like little children! Though Jesse is not the most cool headed man who does a poor job at maintaining his composure which makes jesse look almost as childish! I think less people would think he was a nut if he did'nt fly off the handle many times! Though from all the action he has seen I would'nt be surprised if he had some sort of emotional problem like PTSD! God Bless you Jesse for the courage to stand against what's wrong no matter how big your opponent! We deffinately need to follow his example, instead of remaining complacent!
edit on 7-12-2012 by nosacrificenofreedom because: .........................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...............................

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If they think Jesse Ventura is extreme, just imagine phil schneider going on msm and talking about alien underground bases, how aliens control humans and that humans are slaves to them, the weird experiments, etc.

I would pay $100 ticket to see that spectacle and the memories would last me a life time.

Best to admit we know next to nothing about reality, and a lot who do commit suicide.

Just saying my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I would pay $100 ticket to see that spectacle and the memories would last me a life time.

You may get to see the grandest spectacle in the universe shortly, and for free even.

Welcome to planet earth, EarthCitizen07

Didn't know that was your name till just now.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Jesse is not on TV because he makes wild accusations with either very little or absolutely nothing to back himself up.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Jesse is not on TV because he makes wild accusations with either very little or absolutely nothing to back himself up.

Well said.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Thought you might like this

news.yahoo.com...

It goes to prove everything Ventura said was right. If I had a nickle for every time he was right about something...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

edit on 7-12-2012 by WhatThallShallWilt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatThallShallWilt

Thought you might like this

news.yahoo.com...

It goes to prove everything Ventura said was right. If I had a nickle for every time he was right about something...

Thanks, reading now.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatThallShallWilt

What the heck is that

I am afraid to click it

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Strange as hell, but addicting--go ahead an try it, you would like it. Hahaha.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatThallShallWilt

Strange as hell, but addicting--go ahead an try it, you would like it. Hahaha.

That's what she said.

Stick have not clicked it yet

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatThallShallWilt

I made it 35 seconds..

Couldn't take it any longer captain.

edit on 7-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join