It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rodents on Mars!!! The announcement NASA should have made?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This will eventually be resolved. When we colonize Mars, that rock will still be there unless it gets covered by sand or there's an impact nearby.

I'll hire someone to go pick it up while surveying. I just hope they don't get attacked by all the rats while retrieving the rat-looking rock.

Unfortunately, this is what it would take to resolve the discussion.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fc8709c4d3a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Damn,,,,, You really think its a rock????? ROTFL,, That's why we are still using fiat currency and oil!..lol you guys some times completely blow my mind,, i mean there is skepticism and then there is complete utter denial of truth.....Unreal, so now what your saying is,,,, your eyes are playing ticks, not us?? I'm more incline to believe what see is what is real, I really couldn't care less what you"THINK" lol,, expert ehh,,, what I am looking at, is a rodent...PERIOD!,,,I only bread them for a couple years so WhTaF would I know!...Really ..A rock???!!!! ROTFL... BTW.. My real name is Peter Pan...... GO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR HAMSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unreal I wish I was that stupid! I'd probably mistake a freeway for a bike path...lol

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
How did a rat beat us humans to Mars, did they have there own space program that we did not know about !!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You guys didn't know that rodents are from mars?

Looks like a rock or a rat, I can see both ways. I don't know for sure unless someone could go up close and film the whole area for us.
edit on 6-12-2012 by RayTheWizardLiotta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
About 3 years ago, I thought I saw something that looked like a groundhog in a picture you all may be familiar with. I've kept quiet about it because I didn't want people thinking I'd flipped my lid. It's probably a rock, but I thought it just looked too "fluffy".

The eel-like thing is in the middle of the image, but I see something on the top right.

Or check this youtube video and pause it at 0:33 and look toward the top-right.

Tucked in the rocks, it looks like there's a shaggy ground-hog with a pointy snout and possibly a tail. At least that's what I saw.

Probably a rock, but seeing that other rodent picture inspired me to post it.
edit on 6-12-2012 by rblewis6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2012 by rblewis6 because: Circled the Groundhog/Guinea Pig

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rblewis6

you should probably screen cap it and circle the part that you see because I can't see what you are seeing

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by Spiro
From my personal experiences, I know fine well there are/is life on Mars.

No there's not. Prove it.

Thanks.

Yes, there is. No!

be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RayTheWizardLiotta

Done, thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Nice try, but just rocks, but a pretty good illusion. Like faces in the clouds if you ever had a real good time to lay on the grass and watch for a few hours.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by untouchable
Damn,,,,, You really think its a rock????? ROTFL,, That's why we are still using fiat currency and oil!..lol you guys some times completely blow my mind,, i mean there is skepticism and then there is complete utter denial of truth.....Unreal, so now what your saying is,,,, your eyes are playing ticks, not us?? I'm more incline to believe what see is what is real, I really couldn't care less what you"THINK" lol,, expert ehh,,, what I am looking at, is a rodent...PERIOD!,,,I only bread them for a couple years so WhTaF would I know!...Really ..A rock???!!!! ROTFL... BTW.. My real name is Peter Pan...... GO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR HAMSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unreal I wish I was that stupid! I'd probably mistake a freeway for a bike path...lol

wow

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
What really gives me a kick about these photos is that NASA who spends billions of dollars sending the rovers cant employ someone to keep an eye on the video feed or delay the feed. They have a massive budget and have some of the brightest minds in the world, yet they get fooled by an earthlike rat (that has the ability to survive the most extreme conditions btw).

Suppose the main argument is that they didn't go to mars at all, but if this was a front to launder billions of dollars, why would they make such errors.

It's a rock, whether its an earth rock or mars rock, I cant say

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by peaceanhope
Original image from NASA

Here you will find the original image from NASA. The picture you see on ATS is a small section of a larger picture. If you click on the original pic to enlarge it, you will need to scroll almost all the way down and scroll to the left, you will find the same image. The image is a genuine NASA picture. Hope this helps for anyone that is interested in the original image. I just wish I had Photoshop to zoom in more.

i posted this in the other thread awhile back

in that same pic linked on nasa theres another rat

if you scroll to the middle of the pic i swear it looks like another one stickin his head out of the sand

i dont know how to capture and post the pic but its there

its right in the middle of the pic and has a large almost bluish rockjust above it to the left
if you enlarge it its there..i hope someone can please find it and post it

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Ok here is the original rodent pointed out.

But, how come you guys missed all the other design in the same picture? I could dismiss one rock, maybe two, but this just seems ridiculous. It looks like a the remains of a former art & sculpture gallery on mars that suffered an explosion. Thats what I would say, but draw your own conclusions. I'm not saying these things are what they look like, but there seems to be too much deliberate design here to be coincidence. Ok, good night here I've spent too long looking at this.

All the above images were taken from only one photo with the original rodent here:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
For beep sake...Cut it out...
You guys are like the seagulls...

one start:
Mine...

Then the whole pack goes minemineminemineminemineminemine

WE KNOW ITS A ROCK OK....OK?!?
4 pages with "its a rock" damn....

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Still think its's a rodent on Earth.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Just because it "looks like" a rodent doesn't lend any credibility to it actually being one. Everything we know about Mars would logically lead us to conclude "It looks like a rodent but 99% sure it's a rock."

Stating that this is "Living proof!" or even meritting further consideration that it is anything but a rock is pure fantasy, especially as this would infer that there's an entire atmosphere.

It's no different than saying that because you saw a cloud in the shape of a rodent that there's actually a giant sky rodent which lives in giant sky forests and drinks from giant sky lakes and gets preyed on by giant sky snakes.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TC Mike
But, how come you guys missed all the other design in the same picture? I could dismiss one rock, maybe two, but this just seems ridiculous. It looks like a the remains of a former art & sculpture gallery on mars that suffered an explosion. Thats what I would say, but draw your own conclusions. I'm not saying these things are what they look like, but there seems to be too much deliberate design here to be coincidence. Ok, good night here I've spent too long looking at this.

I must ask, are you being cleverly sarcastic here? If so, this is well-crafted artistic satire and I admire you.

If not, then I must refer you to earlier in this thread where it was mentioned that if you stare at these photos long enough, you will start to see crazy things that are not there. You are illustrating this point by circling random rocks in a grainy picture and labeling them as fish heads and such. I don't think this type of activity is good for you.

The rat was one thing, but this here is a whole 'nother level.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by Just Chris

Okay I am still doing some research on the pictures you supplied..
By now I am personally 100% convinced its NOT a rock

So two options left

Either its a made up hoax or a unknown lifeform

Here is some of the work I done on the picture, I only enhanced the colors and added some contrast, I don´t believe this all consuming orange glow in the picture is how it really looks like..

it comes out somewhat more clear

edit on 5-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

Well, yes, when you make it look less like the color of a rock and more like the color of a common squirrel, it certainly looks more like a squirrel and less like a rock.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Nasa caught lying again. How many times can they get way with lying.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join