It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rodents on Mars!!! The announcement NASA should have made?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Boy that rock... uhh I mean rodent....really knows how to survive on a barren wasteland.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Prairie Dog

Rock , maybe. Or they landed in The Valley Fire, New Mexico or west Texas.

I would not be surprised If it was a Prairie Dog. There every where in the southwest, it a big problem. Now there inter-planetary too. I didn't know the problem was that bad.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

You know, that drives me crazy now. Would I have seen a rat before told it was a rat I should see?? I can't honestly answer that. I look and look at that and I really can't say. I've been handed "where's the cat' photographs before and spent literally days with a few minutes taken here and there to look, without seeing it. Then the person shows me right where it is and I can never see the picture again without seeing it instantly. So.. heck.... That is a mind bender because once seen, it's totally impossible to answer, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It is indeed a rock but what they didnt tell you is that it is a rodent statue carved from a rock.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Looks like budget cuts have effected cleanup efforts while filming at area 51.......

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I thought Rodents had legs. You know, that touch the ground.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Original image from NASA

Here you will find the original image from NASA. The picture you see on ATS is a small section of a larger picture. If you click on the original pic to enlarge it, you will need to scroll almost all the way down and scroll to the left, you will find the same image. The image is a genuine NASA picture. Hope this helps for anyone that is interested in the original image. I just wish I had Photoshop to zoom in more.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So this got put in skunk, with 100% proof in the photo. INSANITY! And also, I actually consider giving into Evil Psycho Murderers controlling this world a very huge sin and crime against humanity. So not seeing the obvious and then skunking something like this is beyond criminal. Blood on everyone's hands who participates in this suppression and the inequality on earth.

Oh did you know that when they grow crafts from seeds, they continue to grow in space. Maybe some of those huge blimps near the sun are ours?

2010 Mercedes Benz Biome Concept

Anytime anyone suppressed truth, and this is right in front of everyone's eyes, not just shape, but textural differences, they're directly participating in this:

Inequality is the root of all evil in the universe.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Face palms. It's a rodent and yes there is life on Mars unfortunately most of it is reduced to ruins because the shady governments did weapons tests on the planet. Some of those tests are still being carried out even NOW !! There are many aware people in millions on this planet. Yet ! most of you spend your time at each others throats and wasting that which was given to you on the silver platter.

Disclosure will happen sooner now because the High Councils and the Representatives are no longer seeing Earth as a noninterference protocol bound. The planet is suffering way too much and the people are being oblivious to the fact that things are going backwards. I in all honesty do not want to see another Atlantian war, we had already 8 cycles of this crayola. SO GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR A-HOLES and start to do what you guys came in to do.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Nibbles, is that you?

Dang, that really does look like a guinea pig. That looks like a rock.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
No way its a rock. Definitely an alien.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spleenika

I thought Rodents had legs. You know, that touch the ground.

Ever seen a cat before? Theyll sit on their belly and tuck their legs in. Looks similar.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Rodents are not what is generally thought of as ET. The whole lie and not get what your own eyes see, and then ridicule and cut jokes at the expense of TRUTH and in the most condescending way, while this world conducts torture and murder, including starvation of most human life and all out massacre of most nature, is more than questionable.....

And they have been destroying everything they can and dont know why they aren't stopped. One day they'll be facing all of those awake and arresting them (here or on the other side), with tears running down their faces ashamed beyond belief for their insane behavior. I'll be right there. Thank goodness some of us are very very interested in counseling the criminally insane.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
There is actually two rodents there, a larger one with his back to the photo, and the other with his/her right
side to the camera. People have made a religion of NASA, and will defend the moon project and their other delusional manipulations to the death.It is a matter of credulity.

There is no doubt in my mind they are filming somewhere on earth, probably in the Nevada or Arizona desert on a highly secure military base.

It is obvious to me that the color rendition of the landscape is completely artificial.

Over 30 years of technology since Viking 1, and billions of dollars, and they cannot produce video from Mars?
Think about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by endocosmos
There is actually two rodents there, a larger one with his back to the photo, and the other with his/her right
side to the camera. People have made a religion of NASA, and will defend the moon project and their other delusional manipulations to the death.It is a matter of credulity.

There is no doubt in my mind they are filming somewhere on earth, probably in the Nevada or Arizona desert on a highly secure military base.

It is obvious to me that the color rendition of the landscape is completely artificial.

Over 30 years of technology since Viking 1, and billions of dollars, and they cannot produce video from Mars?
Think about it.

They can't do it because most of the money go to black book project and funding of spec ops operations in the middle East. Americans/Russians/Chinese have troops on the ground in Syria at this very moment and in all honesty they are doing weapon testing on the live population. Same goes for Afghanistan I can give you 4 reasons why they are there Largest Lithium Deposit On Earth, Cocaine, Pharmaceutical and Relics left by the Persians, Tibetans, Mongolians and a few other cultures. But meh if I said that I am a nut job but it is better to be a nut job and know the truth, rather then turning a blind eye on the bloodshed that is happening over the most primitive things.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

If I could give you a hundred stars for that post, would do so. Very good post, and right on.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
yep its a rock its just one of those cases when our brain deceive us

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by gortex

That particlular creature is not a rock and to even try to insist it is, is to try and make people believe crap when their own eyes KNOW 100% otherwise.

This isn't a guess. IT'S 100% PROOF OF A RODENT ON A NASA PHOTO THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE TAKEN ON MARS.

That is a RAT. We had them in our kitchen and were putting them in cages and releasing them at the creek till we tinfoiled up the holes and taped them and got the 2 cats.

Eyes work just fine.

I think NASA should heavily invest in getting rodents to mars alive...because obviously they'll survive in those extreme conditions.

But then i suppose we would have to take cats to control the rodent situation.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaExplorer15
Boy that rock... uhh I mean rodent....really knows how to survive on a barren wasteland.
I was wondering what the Gorillas on Mars were doing for food. Maybe they're eating these rocks shaped like rats/guinea pigs?

Gorilla seen in Nasa snap from Mars

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join