Branislav Milinkovic Dead: Serbia's Ambassador To NATO Takes His Own Life

page: 2
34
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
My bet, 2012 hysteria. I've actually met a few folks lately that have had episodes of stress induced psychosis because of their paranoia over 2012. One is a young lady(19-29), the other is a young man 22, he is dealing with extreme anxiety and depression issues also related to the stress he has put on himself over this foolish date. The young lady is having a stay at a local hospital until she is deemed to not be a danger to herself, and the young man is about his normal life, just a lot less paranoid and worried.

Dangerous thing hoaxes can be. So many have turned 2012 into something fantastical, it's a simple date. If it happens to mark something different than any other day, it's not the first time it has happened to the earth. Earth, the solar system, galaxy and universe work in cycles. It will happen again, in so many years to, but I highly doubt it's anything significant like so many believe. This Serb probably has fallen pray to the nutters.




posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
My bet, 2012 hysteria. I've actually met a few folks lately that have had episodes of stress induced psychosis because of their paranoia over 2012. One is a young lady(19-29), the other is a young man 22, he is dealing with extreme anxiety and depression issues also related to the stress he has put on himself over this foolish date. The young lady is having a stay at a local hospital until she is deemed to not be a danger to herself, and the young man is about his normal life, just a lot less paranoid and worried.

Dangerous thing hoaxes can be. So many have turned 2012 into something fantastical, it's a simple date. If it happens to mark something different than any other day, it's not the first time it has happened to the earth. Earth, the solar system, galaxy and universe work in cycles. It will happen again, in so many years to, but I highly doubt it's anything significant like so many believe. This Serb probably has fallen pray to the nutters.


Nice post but believe what you want, I for one wonder if this is similar to this very excellent thread just recently posted....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It also makes me think of the Bio scientists whom seem to be dropping like flies on poison dog poop.
I tried the search for the numerous threads on this but apparently ATS is still not working properly today.

Anyways you get the gist of my post I hope.
S&F to the OP
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 5-12-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Maybe he didn't like the corn bread either ..lol



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The theory of the witnesses with whom he was standing around talking actually killing him has a flaw, in my opinion. If you were going to collaborate with other witnesses on a false story of a man's suicide, why would you say that he was joking and generally acting normal before jumping over the edge? Wouldn't it raise fewer suspicions to say that he was morose and complaining about finances? That part just doesn't make sense to me.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
He was part lemming, nobody knew obviously.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
My own guess is he was thrown to his death.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Since he was a collaborator in the eyes of many of his countrymen awaiting his lynching....




Milinkovic was at the Brussels airport to receive Serbian Deputy Foreign Minister Zoran Vujicm, who was due in the Belgian capital for NATO talks along with other officials. After the delegation arrived, they walked through the parking lot to their cars, and Milinkovic suddenly broke from the group, walked over to the barrier and jumped, an anonymous official said.



I imagined the conversations went like this : Branislav, Belgrade wanted you back asap.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is a wild idea but entertain me guys. Could it be possible that he was suffering from depression, was suicidal and consciously and willingly took his own life?

It sounds absolutely crazy but I've heard, would you believe, that this happens.

I know your first instinct would be to ridicule such a wild notion, but give it a thought.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mypan
 


Maybe it's in relation to Assad about to fire sarin gas in missiles and what side Russia is going to be on.

Serbia is a very strategic location going into Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran and the rest of the middle east.

It looks like WW111 is being set up and states are staking their claims to routes, and oil.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher
 

Demons.You will see much more of it soon.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If he didn't actually jump because he was depressed over some personal reason than he was thrown off the parking deck. No mind control.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Weaponized Suicide Drug ? possibly all the NATO council were sprayed/ drunk the water and he was the only one to respond ? Race Specific ? who knows but stable people doing weird things this year has set off my weirdness detectors.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher
 


"I'd like to know if anyone has any idea what would make a person just up and kill themselves like this after chatting and being all in a good move seconds before they commit suicide. "

1 they were chatting of sensative information and maybe let slip that he was going to get screwed/ be under investigation, (maybe part of child sex ring)

2 complete and total lie and 3 guys got paid to off this guy, or at least keep quiet for any governmental reasons such as Benghazi attacks, to silence him?



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I would like to know if he screamed?

If you are taking your own life you are in the mindset that dying will make you better so hence no scream.

If your thrown to your death, you scream due to the shear terror of not wanting to die.

Also was he only with 3 men? Where were their bodyguards, assistants & drivers etc?



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneggod
 


What struck me about this story is the low height he jumped from. Chances of surviving a jump from 8 to 10 meters and ending up paralyzed are relatively high, depending on how you land of course. There are much higher spots to jump from at Brussels Airport.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Someone mentioned CCT cameras earlier, and I thought of that right away as well. If there's video evidence, then that could go a long way towards verifying the witness accounts. It's not a far stretch to imagine that there would be video surveilance of an airport that has so many VIPs coming and going. Then again, maybe in grand Hollywood style, the CCT tapes were faked...

This does seem very fishy, and there's a giant piece of the puzzle missing, IMO. One report said he missed his wife and child. If you miss your family, why would you kill yourself? Why not simply resign and go home?

If there is no video of the incident, then I certainly believe he was thrown off the garage.

And yes, it is possible that he was depressed, snapped, and spontaneously killed himself in a completely unpredictable manner. My instincts tell me that this is unlikely, but of course it's possible.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulwaxer
reply to post by Oneggod
 


What struck me about this story is the low height he jumped from. Chances of surviving a jump from 8 to 10 meters and ending up paralyzed are relatively high, depending on how you land of course. There are much higher spots to jump from at Brussels Airport.



Hey, if you live there, maybe you can fill us in on the local scoop. What are the locals saying?



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy
This is a wild idea but entertain me guys. Could it be possible that he was suffering from depression, was suicidal and consciously and willingly took his own life?

It sounds absolutely crazy but I've heard, would you believe, that this happens.

I know your first instinct would be to ridicule such a wild notion, but give it a thought.


as fishy as this whole thing sounds this of course could be right. just because people seem to be happy doesnt always mean they are. depressed people can often get good at putting on a sunny face. you dont have to be in a fetal position with curtains drawn or moping around like a goth kid at the mall.

sometimes, depressed people make a spectacle of their suicide. showing people and saying "here i am and you didn't notice!"

now, with all that said it still doesnt seem to make sense to me. there are too many factors to add to a conspiracy theory. it reminds me of the polish prosecutor who shot himself immediately after a press conference having to do with the plain crash that killed the polish president.

www.bbc.co.uk...



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Looks like a murder case that will never be investigated.
Definitely not a suicide.



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher
 

Maybe the culture shock of coming from Serbia to Brussels caused him to kill himself.
This is why we need assimilation programs for ambassadors. This man's Serbian mind couldn't handle it and his noble death was completely avoidable if there was proper training. Hurling himself off a ledge to meet God after having a chitchat in a parking garage was the only solution and it's very reasonable.

The sad part is he had a wife and 7 children. Now look at that. His kids are fatherless and the wife is going to go screw every guy he hated. Serbian or not, she doesn't care. She's an equal opportunist, but you already knew that, didn't you?





top topics
 
34
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join