It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ace of Spades & December 21st--Tell me what you know!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Subjectivity rears it's ugly head. Many of these can be perceived a certain way from different angles and semantics. Interesting thread though.

From my perspective there is symbolism involved that can be interpreted differently, the numbers themselves have what I consider positive aspects associated to each. Unfortunately, the numbers are subjective as well, because they derive from a calendar that is not entirely accurate to begin with. For the purpose of this thread though, the numerology involved to me is a good energy pertaining to this day...but I always say live life for today and have true love in your heart always...you never know when it will be your time to ascend.
edit on 12/5/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

www.scribd.com... check this book out it is full of information you might find interesting.
edit on 12/5/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

I cannot deny that I have been feeling a different vibration for many months, I have focused on being prepared for anything by having true love in my heart everyday. I will not change how I am because of a specific day. I am interested in the symbolism because I find it fascinating, but my goal...the reason I came to ATS in the first place, was to try and prepare people, not for a specific day but for Ascension, period, this can happen any day, for many or some or one or none, but most likely that day there will be several souls that ascend, for one reason or another,
I just hope when the time comes that they have TRUE love in their heart so that their destination will be optimal.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I don't know whether it has been mentioned here but does everyone know that ....( 12/21/2012) 1+2+2+1+2+0+1+2 = 11

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I cannot deny that I have been feeling a different vibration for many months, I have focused on being prepared for anything by having true love in my heart everyday. I will not change how I am because of a specific day.

Well put. True love is definitely the answer. I know exactly what it's like to be overcome with bliss and love for no reason whatsoever. I was not always this way. It took me a very long and gradual journey to make this change from who I was to who I am now. I'm pretty sure the journey is just beginning too (for me anyway!)

Sometimes now I just can't help but feel tremendous love watching spiders crawl along the wall (even though I'm terrified of them) or watching animals doing something that makes them happy. I feel great remorse killing spiders now, so I do my best to transport them outside instead. I feel like I can feel something within them. In fact, I tended to feel most upset at school or at work. I am sensitive to peoples' apathy as well. I can feel peoples' disappointment in a crowded room.

I went to a baseball game a few years ago and the house was packed with about 45,000 people. At one point I genuinely felt the collective bliss of everybody there. It was so overwhelming that I felt like laughing and crying and just jumping out of my skin all at the same time. I just felt this great love resonating through me like a sound wave resonates through a wooden drum.

I am only sorry that I did not feel this way as a teenager. I believe this feeling is our natural state, and it is a great pity when people do not feel it everyday. You're absolutely right! Why wait for Dec 21st? Enlightenment is here right now and available to all those who seek, and to many who do not.

I can't say I know much about ascension..or if I am even deserving of it. I feel like I'm ready and have wanted to transcend the physical body before I even knew there was anything more to my existence. I always kind of 'knew' about it in the back of my mind. I've been working towards it ever since I was diagnosed with cancer. I just instinctively knew "There is something better waiting, and here's my chance to learn about it." That "something better" was definitely the true love you speak of.

edit on 7-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

but my goal...the reason I came to ATS in the first place, was to try and prepare people, not for a specific day but for Ascension, period

And any more tips you have about successfully ascending--don't hold out on us! In other words, please tell me what you know.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

I just has a slight epiphany of sorts.

Ascension, period, this can happen any day, for many or some or one or none, but most likely that day there will be several souls that ascend, for one reason or another,
I just hope when the time comes that they have TRUE love in their heart so that their destination will be optimal.

What if we have all "ascended" already?

Maybe we all had TRUE love in our heart and this is where "we" ended up. If any planet is in need of TRUE love, I say planet Earth needs some TRUE loving right now.

I've done my personal best at being love, for the time I have spent on this rock.

In all honesty, my life feels like one quick deja vue moment. Things that happened when I was 5 months old (yes I remember), seem like they happened yesterday.

It is very hard to explain with words because we work with a linear concept of time mentally, It makes sense when I "feel" it more than think it.

The "now" moment spoken about in "spiritual" text is what it "feels" like.

edit on 7-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Oftentimes people need a "brush with death", incarceration, to hit "rock bottom" or a cataclysmic event to start feeling a certain way about life. I am 49 years old and have experienced a number of circumstances in my life that allow me a perspective of life and how precarious it can be, while this does not make me unusual, how I have handled the adversity I have handled is due to my ability to have true love in my heart, did I always have this, no. I was born with it but it was blinded by hatred for many years, from say 12-28, then I spent a great deal of time looking for answers to why me?

I went through many more situations, from 29-49, that I will say brought me to the point I am at today. Each instance, and there have been many, I was able to use the true love in my heart to understand, instead of why me?, I say I'm happy for those experiences...thankful for the lessons I have learned and continue to learn. Many times feeling sorry for ourselves takes away from the actual reason for the lesson.

Now I could give a rundown of these things but it would take a book to lay them all out.

Ascension...has different meanings to some. To me it means the ability for the soul to reach it's destination.... and requires a certain harmonic vibration that can only be achieved through having TRUE love. This is very difficult to do in this world. TRUE hate seems to be the norm. The energy is changing daily because the Universe never stays the same, the Earth is affected by natural and man-made factors, this cannot be avoided. If something is inevitable what is the best way to be prepared? Have TRUE love in your heart everyday, do not wait for something bad to occur.

Does not matter what you call it...and does not matter if anyone wants to call me a crack pot, I am prepared and do my part to try and help others, daily.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I can relate to your posts. A few years ago I thought I had a choice to leave so to speak. This was before I read about ascension etc. To me (no disrespect) it sounds similiar to the "rapture" in certain religious text, that I feel is silly.

#s gonna hit the fan so some will be whisked away by choosing to ascend or be raptured into heaven/higher dimension, while the rest of humanity suffers.

I say screw that, lets all stay right where we are and help turn planet earth into heaven by helping each other for once. Instead of choosing to "run away" when the final act plays, that sounds cowardly and not something a being of true love would do.

[edit] please don't take this as an attack on beliefs, its just my opinion

Namaste
edit on 7-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

That IS an intriguing thought. Some schools of Hinduism believe that our thoughts at the moment of death dictate where we go next. There are several different heavenly spheres we go to depending on our state of mind at death. And then of course, the same is true for where we re-incarnate.

I live in a pretty sinful town. I was once told by a medium that I was born here as a counterbalance...He said that the "teachers" go where they're needed the most. That makes sense to me. I don't really feel like I've helped anyone...ever. But, alright, that still makes sense to me that people are born where they're needed most. I believe we agree to a "life-plan" before we are born--a sort of spiritual itinerary to help us meet our goals.

And of course, didn't God promise not to destroy a place where x amount of holy people resided? I am thinking of Sodom and Gomorrah --but a quick internet search proves that my memory is false.
I'm not sure where I heard that part then.

Anyway, I hope "ascension" is more like an out-of-body astral projection thing. Or, at least like a lucid dream. With an ascension like this--who needs a purgatory?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

That IS an intriguing thought. Some schools of Hinduism believe that our thoughts at the moment of death dictate where we go next. There are several different heavenly spheres we go to depending on our state of mind at death. And then of course, the same is true for where we re-incarnate.

Interesting for those of us who have had near death experiences to contemplate the above.. That rises some questions inside myself about why I am here.

Thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Oftentimes people need a "brush with death", incarceration, to hit "rock bottom" or a cataclysmic event to start feeling a certain way about life.

I couldn't agree more. I would not be who I am now without going through all the muck I have. And I'm only half your age...that means there's probably plenty more muck to go through. But like you said, one can conquer all when holding love in their hearts. I believe it. I've lived it and experienced it for myself. If you're a crackpot..then I'm the cracked-kettle.

It is a choice after all. I am borrowing a quote from another post of mine when I say that the evil do evil with no immediate consequence, and that the good do good with no immediate reward. But once one crosses that threshold when they know and understand the power of love, there is really no turning back.

It does often take a great breaking down of the ego (and physical body) to achieve this understanding. So, I don't know--is it really a choice? Maybe the choice is what we do with the opportunity given us. I chose to learn and grow after my negative experience. I chose to see the positive effects it had. I chose to act in agreement with those positive feelings.

What I went through, though horrific and very painful (I wrote a bit about this stuff elsewhere on ATS) at the time..I wouldn't trade it for anything because what I have gained was absolutely priceless.

Would anybody willingly ask for temporary tragedy and hardship if they thought it might change their lives for the better..for the rest of their life?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

What I went through, though horrific and very painful (I wrote a bit about this stuff elsewhere on ATS) at the time..I wouldn't trade it for anything because what I have gained was absolutely priceless.

Thank you for that.

I can use as many reminders as I can get

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

If I didn't know better I'd say you were just rephrasing my own thoughts on the matter
There is a type of Buddha (I'm not exclusively Buddhist..or any one thing for that matter)..I can't remember what the specific title for it is.

But there is a name for someone who achieves enlightenment but chooses not to "ascend." Instead, they devote themselves to staying on Earth (or in the physical form) for numerous untold incarnations. It is their goal and desire to stay here to help until all can achieve enlightenment. They're the first to show up and the last to leave, I guess.

That does sound more like me...now I just need to achieve the enlightenment first D'oh!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

If I didn't know better I'd say you were just rephrasing my own thoughts on the matter
There is a type of Buddha (I'm not exclusively Buddhist..or any one thing for that matter)..I can't remember what the specific title for it is.

But there is a name for someone who achieves enlightenment but chooses not to "ascend." Instead, they devote themselves to staying on Earth (or in the physical form) for numerous untold incarnations. It is their goal and desire to stay here to help until all can achieve enlightenment. They're the first to show up and the last to leave, I guess.

That does sound more like me...now I just need to achieve the enlightenment first D'oh!

I've heard them called Light Workers.

Sorry I can't add more to my comment at this time. I am almost brain dead at the moment.

edit on 12/7/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Interesting for those of us who have had near death experiences to contemplate the above.. That rises some questions inside myself about why I am here.

I..kinda had a near death experience the first time I had chemotherapy. I had a 106 F fever and my body threw itself into convulsions and I started shaking and jumping all over the hospital gurney or whatever I was on (I was in the ICU or something.)

I am reluctant to talk about it because I don't remember very much. I just remember hearing about the fever and the convulsing which I couldn't stop. I couldn't control my body. I remember my mom and brother watching me through a glass window from another room.

And then there is a big gap...I only remember feeling like I was weightless and floating near the ceiling (even though I could see nothing but blackness.) I felt like 2 beings were holding me, carrying me, and kind of walking me around in circles or something.

I just woke up completely fine after what seemed like 10 minutes or so. Maybe it wasn't exactly an NDE, but it was a very powerful and profound experience for me. I even asked everybody if I was picked up and carried to another room or anything. Naturally, no one knew what I was talking about and just blamed the fever.

Oh, and that's not the first and only brush with near-death I've ever had. All I can say is..somebody saved me countless times.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Lol! I saw this thread yesterday and avoided it because I knew Motorhead had nothing to do with December 21st, then I was bored today and saw no other threads worth reading so I thought I would take a look... I was disappointed til I got to you!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

They're the first to show up and the last to leave, I guess.

Things spoken by Jesus make much more sense when seen through an "eastern" type filter. More so than our "western" filter.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

What makes you think that the common folk have the accurate version of the calendar at our disposal? Who's to say the peeps at the top don't have a different set of dates for our dates?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

reply to post by NJoyZ

What makes you think that the common folk have the accurate version of the calendar at our disposal? Who's to say the peeps at the top don't have a different set of dates for our dates?

It actually doesn't matter if the date is accurate at all.

What matters is that the world media (controlled by the elite) have rammed this date down our throats.
So according to TPTB, this date is extremely important to them.

If the Tavistock Institute is in control of world events then everything is pretty much going to crap on that day.

If the good aliens are in control, then something spiritually amazing will happen on that day where a lot of people will wake-up and realize what a bunch of 'evil-doers' the elite really are.

If the aliens are nasty and rigged this whole thing, then the TV series 'V' springs to mind.

The elite have based everything on lunar cycles anyway since time began thanks to the fallen watcher named Asaradel.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Who's to say the peeps at the top don't have a different set of dates for our dates?

Who's to say we are all not just standing here naked and are simply taking guesses at the actual date and time?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickt43
reply to post by jacygirl

I don't know whether it has been mentioned here but does everyone know that ....( 12/21/2012) 1+2+2+1+2+0+1+2 = 11

Watch what happens on 12/21/2012 at 11:11 GMT.

Second line.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join