It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ace of Spades & December 21st--Tell me what you know!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by Xoanon

Why is it a "bummer" card? Personally, I wouldn't mind a bit of wrath taking a few people down a peg...

I think that what you wrote there is very significant; it seems to be the main sentiment that is driving the folks that would like to see the end of the world.

I mean, consider John of Patmos; if someone might have come to him and said, "John, goodness, that stuff is a bummer", he might have said...

"Why is it a "bummer"? Personally, I wouldn't mind a bit of wrath taking a few people down a peg..."

I know, I'm funny, huh?

So, anyway, don't listen to the pansies that are telling you that it is just your interpretation. That is horse#. Those cards represent the same thing whether you are looking at them or not. They represent the status quo of the forces that work amongst one another to keep the fabric of the present human social and spiritual realm intact.

That news will be a bummer too, for those that get it.

Yeah, so the swords are the arcana-of-bummer. 'Science' (Ahriman) and 'Truce' are about as good as it gets, and 777 is therefore the Ace of Bummer.

The worse news is that on December 23rd, 2012, the Ace of Spades will still be the Ace of Spades.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Rik Clay (RIP) had a theory about 11:11 or 11 in general being a 'pyramid code' check it out, very interesting.

edit on 6-12-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: Face!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
nothing sinister about the ace of spades ......
no im kidding . this is from wiki
The ace may also represent the all seeing eye and states that it has power over everything
wiki

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulseZer0

The ace may also represent the all seeing eye and states that it has power over everything

All seeing eye is the third eye.. I agree on it's power.

trump
/trəmp/
Noun

1) (in bridge, whist, and similar card games) A playing card of the suit chosen to rank above the others, which can win a trick where a...
2) A trumpet or a trumpet blast.

The ACE of Spades is THE trump card.. Trumps meaning is funny..
It automatically wins, and it's a trumpet blast? haha..

Originally posted by PlanetxIsComing
reply to post by jacygirl

I'm not going to read the whole of this thread but I would like to point out that a member called hidden_hand apparently not of this world did a thread called window of opportunity and in there a member asked about 11:11, hidden hand's reply was look at it this way as an alarm clock and the clock is a warning.

That's how it has been for me.. Always when I was moving forward or needed to see something.. Always around progression out of the illusion..

I also read yesterday that 11:11amis a gmt time, and I have this feeling that this will be the time on 21st December tthat will be our wake up call to go to our new dimension,

I think winter solstice is actually at 11:12am GMT on the 21st.. Or maybe they changed it because 11:11 would just be too perfect?

edit on 12/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
For anyone that doesn't know, playing card decks can also be used as Oracle Cards (similar to tarot cards but Oracle Cards use the actual 52 card deck and each card has its own meaning and significance).

www.oraclecards.com...

The Ace of Spades signifies the seed of humanity, the archetypal emergence onto the material plane. It is the doorway both to and from the Spirit realm.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartesia
I'd like to see you videotape yourself continously shuffling cards

That's actually a really good idea and it would certainly add to the validity of my claim. But, here's one thing you might not be counting on--I don't care who believes me or not. The issue is not whether the Ace means anything. It just got me started on a topic of research. I thought I found a few interesting things about its symbolism and history and was hoping others could add to it.

Maybe 2012 forum was the wrong place to put this thread? I mean, only one source did explain the 52 cards= 52 weeks correlation.

As I said in an above post...the sources were at best dubious and highly speculative. Perhaps this thread was better suited for the Gray Area.

And I promise I'm not just trying to cop out on your very practical suggestion--but now that I've done the research and made this thread--do you think the results would be reproducible? (not that I'm implying I was divinely inspired to write this thread or anything--no!) But, let's find out if I can get my story on film! I will record such a session and see what happens. However, if I am not satisfied with what ends up on the recording--I'm not going to just humiliate myself by posting a lame video of..nothing happening haha.

In the end, anybody can doubt my story...by all means, do so if you wish! I will attempt the video...livestream...maybe that will be test #2 if the video comes out.

And as I always say.."what does the video prove?" In this case, it only proves that my story isn't a lie. It certainly doesn't prove that any of my research and sources are correct in their claims. But, I promise, I'll put on some tunes and hit 'record'. I'll even keep a log so someone can examine the stats/probs if they want. I shall post an addition on this thread if anything unusual happens.
edit on 6-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Ignore the flames--if you have something to say (even if controversial)..just put it out there! Share what you have. I see 11:11 quite a lot and have for a great portion of my life. But trust me, I'm no angel or saint
I've learned a lot about gentleness and compassion but am highly flawed and fallible just like the best of them.

I can't imagine that those who see a number on a digital clock are in the clear and everybody else must suffer a miserable tribulation. I think we're all in this together--well, we ought to be anyway. I, for one, will not leave Earth behind to crumble. We can find an Earthly solution and realize God's love again..even if it's just reflected from each other as human beings.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Great information, Sled. Thanks for adding that source for us. I sure hope it means everything described in the quote because I could sure use a positive change.

I've been seeing the number 10-15 years...some posters have even claimed +30 years! I don't mean to be a naysayer, but that's an awful long time to be waiting around for a new beginning.

I can't shake it out of my mind that the winter solstice begins at precisely 11:11am UT. Too bad I will probably be sleeping during the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Only sources that have 2012 in the name or galactic, say 11:11.. Looking through a few other sources I come up with 11:12am.. Not that I think it really makes a difference, just saying.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Thanks for adding your 2 cents. First, I never claimed magic or mysticism. And I am aware of the interaction between the querant and the cards. That is a heck of a card trick though: to subconsciously know the location of the Ace of Spades after literally dozens of shuffles.

And I don't seek for someone to interpret it for me. Just to simply add...whatever they want to add; to share whatever might be relevant.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetxIsComing

I'll probably miss my Magic Bus. During my senior year of HS I was late every..single..day of the year and slept in the morning when I had ceramics class. I also got numerous detentions and 'Saturday schools' for being late. Life sure isn't boring when you don't know you have a sleeping disorder. Oh, and I slept through band class at the end of the day while the brass and woodwinds were doing their section.

Have fun guys! I'll try again in another x*thousand year cycle.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Are you casting me in the role of Dr. Strangelove: or, How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Ace?
Of course I don't want the world to end. My life is monotonous to say the least, but I certainly don't drool over doomsday scenarios. That's just downright sick and sociopathic.

I want only the best for everyone, friends and enemies included.

But if we need a bop on the head to stop being so cruel to one another, then who is anyone to stop it?

I want no more suffering for anyone. This is clearly not every individual's shared aim. We seem to be doing a pretty poor job of eliminating hardship (I mean for everyone who deserves it, not just for everyone who can afford it.)

I hope that clarifies my position.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by PulseZer0

I think winter solstice is actually at 11:12am GMT on the 21st.. Or maybe they changed it because 11:11 would just be too perfect?

It's so we can see 11:11 a minute before the solstice. One last chance to see the omen!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Only sources that have 2012 in the name or galactic, say 11:11.. Looking through a few other sources I come up with 11:12am.. Not that I think it really makes a difference, just saying.

I appreciate you checking. I did my best to avoid any obvious new-age hoopla sites. I did see 11:12 at one point and thought the same thing as you. That the new-age sites just "adjusted" that small margin of error for their own purposes.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

I appreciate you checking. I did my best to avoid any obvious new-age hoopla sites. I did see 11:12 at one point and thought the same thing as you. That the new-age sites just "adjusted" that small margin of error for their own purposes.

Close enough though, haha. I liked your last post.. It's the last thing you see before it turns to 11:12.. I like that a lot.
Now I'll be starring at the clock all friday morning.. I'll have to open a GMT timer so I don't get confused.

Or more probably I'll forget which day it is.

This guy's post Here

Is what I was talking about Here and Here

I didn't know it was written out some where.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
every day nearly without fail i see 11:11 and 1:11 and 3:33 more so in the last 2 years there is reason for it but i havnt a clue any answers would be appreciated

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The ace of spades symbolizes ritual sodomy opening the third eye:

theopenscroll.blogspot.com...

Redeem the time folks......time is very short...... Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
every day nearly without fail i see 11:11 and 1:11 and 3:33 more so in the last 2 years there is reason for it but i havnt a clue any answers would be appreciated

You must have missed my post.

Check out this link: www.sacredscribes.net...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'll put on some tunes and hit 'record'.

May I suggest The Holy Gift for your listening pleasure.

Lateralus, actually needs to be reordered in order to reveal a secret message dealing with moving through consciousness as a movement of along spirals: "Spiral out, keep going, spiral out" sings Maynard James Keenan toward the end of "Lateralus," the album's title track. Added to this is the tantalizing prospect that the album and its message are also influenced by the Fibonacci sequence of numbers.

When plotted on a graph Fibonacci numbers form a spiral-like image. Moreover, the main riff in "Lateralus" is comprised of three different meters: 9/8, 8/8, 7/8, or: 987, which happens to be the sixteenth step in the Fibonacci sequence (as observed by Keenan himself during the writing of the song). Moreover, moreover (!), Keenan's halting vocal rhythms during the first verse of "Lateralus" correspond to Fibonacci numbers in their syllable counts:

1 (Black)
1 (then)
2 (white are)
3 (all I see)
5 (in my infancy)
8 (red and yellow then came to be)
5 (reaching out to me)
3 (lets me see)

I love the album restructured this way.

At least listen to the first two songs!!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne
The ace of spades symbolizes ritual sodomy opening the third eye:

Redeem the time folks......time is very short...... Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life.

Jesus himself spoke about the third eye.

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. (Matt 6:22-23, KJV)

The spade symbolizes sodomy if the one looking at the spade "sees" sodomy, definitely not what I see when the spade first comes to mind.

If you are seeing sodomy in symbols around you, perhaps your mind is not as "pure" as your self believes it to be.

Seeing sodomy in symbols is more like something an "evil eye" would see.
edit on 6-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join