It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Significant Earthquake Today(7.0+) 12-5-2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Just dreamed of a significant 7.0+ earthquake that will happen today where 1,000's of people died. It was either within the Ring of Fire or Iran. Not sure on location but those two areas stand out. Maybe 2 7.0+ earthquakes, one in the Ring of Fire and one in Iran.

This was just a very vivid dream and I wanted to record it here on ATS.

It sure felt like it would happen today (Dec.5th, 2012) but a 3 day window from today to Dec. 7th is also possible.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
You could have sent yourself and email, then if it came true post a screenshot of the email you sent yourself. Most likely it's not gonna happen.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I don't want to be your "nay-sayer" but saying a 7+ earthquake will happen in the ring of fire is like saying "somewhere someone will need a tissue today"

They aren't uncommon.

Your "1000's dead", well that would be something altogether different.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
At least we wont have to wait to long to see if true.Hoping its just false alarm.
edit on 5-12-2012 by AgentX09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
You could have sent yourself and email, then if it came true post a screenshot of the email you sent yourself. Most likely it's not gonna happen.

I don't have internet hooked up at home. I access the net on my phone and I don't know how to "screenshot" from my phone.

I've been dead on with earthquake dreams before (Haiti) and I've been wrong more so. I also hope I'm wrong.

Just looked outside and saw Saturn rising in the East. It looked really bright so I checked Google Sky map and I see Mercury and Venus following Saturn in a straight line rising in the East this morning. Not sure if it's an actual alignment of planets today or it just appears like it on the 2D map...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If they don't happen, will you give me your pogo stick?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

i had a dream of a 7.0 or a 9.0 hitting California. i cant remember the size. all i remember in my dream is i was at my computer using earthquake.usgs.gov... and right on California was a circle size of a quarter . this dream happened about 2 days ago. i felt the next day as in it may happen but i have no prof of that. i think i saw 7.0 but the circle was so huge that it could have been higher.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

i also had this one dream a few weeks back. i was on a mountain with thousands of ppl we were all running up and over the hill/mountain. and i heard something so i turned around and i saw what looked like a meteor or a missile slammed into this city i saw in a distance. i said out loud *its really happening its really going to happen* then i ran faster then everyone in my dream who seemed to be dead set on watching what ever it was hit the city. dreams can be soooo weird lol

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
M5.6 - 42km ESE of Qayen, Iran 2012-12-05 17:08:12 UTC

33.520°N 59.570°E depth=5.4km (3.3mi) Nearby Cities

42km (26mi) ESE of Qayen, Iran
79km (49mi) NNE of Birjand, Iran
123km (76mi) SE of Gonabad, Iran
175km (109mi) SW of Taybad, Iran
503km (313mi) SSE of Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
earthquake.usgs.gov...

December 5, 2012 02:00 PM EST |

TEHRAN, Iran — A moderate earthquake shook eastern Iran Wednesday injuring two people and causing damage to rural buildings, Iranian TV reported.

State TV said the 5.5-magnitude quake hit South Khorasan province in eastern Iran near the border with Afghanistan at 20:38 local time (17:08 GMT) Wednesday.

The broadcast said only two people were injured, and several rural houses were damaged.

The semiofficial Fars news agency said the quake caused panic and prompted residents in the provincial capital, Birjand, to flee their homes. No other details were immediately available.

Even moderate quakes have killed thousands of people in the past in the Iranian countryside, where houses are often built of mud bricks.

Some 26,000 people were killed by a 6.6-magnitude quake that flattened the historic southeastern city of Bam in the same region in 2003. Source

Obviously this isn't a 7.0+ eq but we still have between today and Friday as I stated in the OP.

Feeling a little nervous. I really hope I'm wrong about 1000's dying...

edit on 12/5/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
People will be naysayers because it is not a 7.0 like your original prediction but wow. That is spooky.

Where did you see the other one happening in your dream? Could this be 'the beginning' so to say of the Earthquakes you predicted? I'll be watching usgs.
edit on 5-12-2012 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
People will be naysayers because it is not a 7.0 like your original prediction but wow. That is spooky.

Where did you see the other one happening in your dream? Could this be 'the beginning' so to say of the Earthquakes you predicted? I'll be watching usgs.
edit on 5-12-2012 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

It was either the Ring of Fire area or Iran OR both. I initially only said a 7.0+ due to the dream showing 1000's of people dying and I figured that would take a big EQ of 7.0+ to do that.

Either way...my dream said 1000's would die between today and Friday due to an EQ in the Ring of Fire area and/or Iran so until that happens I won't take credit for my prediction (not that I'd want credit for such a dire prediction).

If anyone in the Ring of Fire and Iran reads this, PLEASE STAY VIGILANT OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS. Stay safe.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Now they're reporting at least 5 killed as 5.6-magnitude quake hits near Iranian provincial capital.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
Now they're reporting at least 5 killed as 5.6-magnitude quake hits near Iranian provincial capital.

Well that number and your prediction are off target by 995 dead
edit on 12/5/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well, I had a dream of a earthquake hitting CA in the 7.0-8.0 range a few days ago as well.

There was also a 4.4 of the coast of CA today.
edit on 6-12-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
7.3 in Japan today. Thankfully no casualties.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

M5.6 - 42km ESE of Qayen, Iran 2012-12-05 17:08:12 UTC -- 5 dead

7.3 in Japan today. Thankfully no casualties.

So in two words: Thread fail.

No thousands of dead.

All you have shown is tha earthquakes happen everyday.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

You are correct sir.

new topics

top topics

join