It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PETA Crashes Biker Gathering… Not to be missed…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

Nope, I guess they didn't. I suppose they also didn't learn the timeless advice to pick their battles reasonably lol.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

This is one for the books. A leather bound book.
edit on 5-12-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yeah, real or hoax doesn't really matter. It's funny either way.

They should have taken it a couple steps further though, by placing a 'Crown of Bacon' atop his head, and using a raw steak as the mouth gag.
[color=898989](instead of the rag or bandana, whatever that is)

reply to post by winofiend

Originally posted by winofiend

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’ and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Too Funny, You don't want to mess with Biker's Leather or Bikers.
Made me think of a trip a friend & I made to a specialty Jerky shop in Oklahoma City. Specialized in all kinds of Jerky (good long term storage food). While in the store I noticed t-shirts with PETA on them which I thought was strange due to the store we were in. On closer inspection below PETA was People Eating Tasty Animals.
Again Too Funny

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

That story is just a joke, I started getting it in my email around 2010 or so.

Funny but not true.

PETA people don't have the balls to do something like that

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

Oh if they pulled that crap on my wife i would bury them. That stuff is expensive.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
An important lesson to be taken from this is that the "e" in PeTA must always be a lower case "e"

The reason is because there is absolutely, positively, NOTHING ethical about PeTA.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’ and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

I grew up with a local chapter of Angels. if you were partying at a kegger, and you passed out, you'd get peed on, for being a lightweight. Bikers don't suffer lightweights easily.

P.S. Support your local Hell's Angels.
AFFA

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Righteous payback. Fair warning to the next bunch of n00bs. Don't mess with Motorcycle Enthusiasts.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekingDepth
Too Funny, You don't want to mess with Biker's Leather or Bikers.
Made me think of a trip a friend & I made to a specialty Jerky shop in Oklahoma City. Specialized in all kinds of Jerky (good long term storage food). While in the store I noticed t-shirts with PETA on them which I thought was strange due to the store we were in. On closer inspection below PETA was People Eating Tasty Animals.
Again Too Funny

I am a member of that PETA. Our motto is "there's room for all of God's creatures; right next to the potatoes and gravy."

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Bilder

Serves them right for being naive enough to think that messing with a bunch of bikers, who pride themselves on their ability to not take sh t from anyone, least of all a bunch of bleeding-heart animal activists, could be construed as a good idea lol.

Thats the thing,Bikers being Bikers no one in their right mind would attempt this which is why it sounded so believable when Peta attempted it

Really is a shame it wasnt real

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Thank you for making me laugh

Though it may not be true I believe that it would have happened exactly as described, which makes it even funnier.
"La Trene" made me laugh so hard my boss came over and reminded me of my work duties

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
“That’s just our secret hand shake.”

No less than three good chuckles here.

Thanks for that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join