It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where I'll Be On 12/21/2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
On the secret place where space ship will come and collect me with other chosen people to save humanity on another planet.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
On the secret place where space ship will come and collect me with other chosen people to save humanity on another planet.

Can you send us pics and still post on ATS?

If not have a good trip, we'll miss you.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by xavi1000

Can you send us pics and still post on ATS?

If not have a good trip, we'll miss you.

I will send pics , promise ...thanks for wishing me good trip.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm taking my kids to a cabin out in the woods, away from internet and television. I just want to be someplace quiet where no one can worry. If something happens, it happens.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
LOL, I told my supervisor back in September already I needed Friday Dec 21st off for an emergency family day (E.F.D.). He laughed and asked.,"emergency?' When I reminded him about the 21st being our last day ever He was still grinning but now kinda looking through me as if he had plans to make. lol, I really don't believe anything serious will happen but just in-case things do get whacky due to this getting much media in the last decade or so I would rather be home with my kids 10 and 14 anyway. And that being theirs and my last day before Christmas i would be nice to start the holidays a day early. I am sure they won't mind cuz they are not like other children my kids don't worry about keeping up/ getting behind in school, thats my job. Happy Holidaze.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I will be getting married to my sweetheart! We plan to go out with a bang

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'll be sitting on a surfboard at Honolua Bay on Maui. Have had this trip planned for a long time. Figure if it ends, I'll be in paradise, and if it doesnt, i'll get some good surfing in for a few days.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I've chosen a similar path and have experienced that clarity, happiness and love you spoke of. My daughter is moving back in with me before the 21st after trying out life on her own for a little bit. We'll be having a good time in the doomsday man cave on the 21st and there's no one in the universe I'd want to be with more on that day than my daughter.

Many people bust their ass working to provide some level of "comfort living" for their family whilst not realizing they're cheating their family out of quality time, memories, knowledge and love from them.

Don't live to work.
Work to live.
Live to Love.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Im guna try and sleep through it

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DanDanIlluminatiMan

www.moonchild.ch...
12/21/12 is just another day....

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
I'll be sitting on a surfboard at Honolua Bay on Maui. Have had this trip planned for a long time. Figure if it ends, I'll be in paradise, and if it doesnt, i'll get some good surfing in for a few days.

Mondo bro!

Don't get to noodled or wrecked from shredin the gnarly.

edit on 6-12-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I haven't had any time off in awhile so I'm taking my wife and three kids to Bali for some family togetherness and fun. I don't think anything will happen except some good ol fashioned bonding with the family.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
hey man great forum and all i wanna say is good luck with your son and that i have heard a lot of theories about something happening on that date....some say it will be the end of days with destruction ant what not and others say that there will be a spiritual change in the world. no matter what happens i think we shouldn't wait to a specific date to show our love for our loved ones i think every day we should live it as if there was no tomorrow forget about regrets forget what makes you mad forget all the bad things and just be a better person go out and conquer the world smell the scent of the flowers dance under the rain enjoy the sunset man go out and do what you never done (nothing bad of course) but live it up !!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
My eyes will probably be glued to the tv all day and waiting for some gigantic explosion or tremors from the other side of the planet to be felt. I can't wait to be honest. Just want to see if anything happens. The world's been waiting in terms of the mainstream media for 5 or 6 years now to see if this is legit. The day of reckoning is almost upon us.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sitting on my roof in a lawn chair, beer in hand, jamming to some Floyd.

edit on 8-12-2012 by Protickall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I've got tickets to a preview of the new Tom Cruise movie Jack Reacher.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
We should always try to spend time with those we love. We only have so much time on this planet. To spend it trying to build wealth we usually neglect the real love of our family. We only have one life to live, at least that we are aware of. spending it enjoying the simplicity of real life is the best use of this time. Living in the rat race is something that the economy has created, we only need food, shelter, warmth, and the love and respect of others to survive. Acquiring security to guarantee these things during times of need is not bad but we exceed the sensible limits all the time. The internet and computers aren't necessary for survival but the learning potential from the net is outstanding. We have been conditioned to want more than we need. I am glad to see that some want to spend 12/21/12 with their family. Don't let it stop there, learn the truth about what life is all about.

This date will give people something to talk about for years. Having something to talk about is good. The people whe experienced Sandy recently will have many stories to tell. I wish everyone would just chill out that day and see how simple life can be. We are energy and energy needs to be busy. We need to adjust our baseline though and understand that there is more than one way to skin a cat. I saw a video of a woman after they lost their house in California when everything went sour. They were living in a tent, a big downturn from their beautiful home. There were public toilets there and public showers in the park. Her biggest desire was to sit in a bathtub and relax. She learned that simple things were the best things in life. I wonder if their life went back to normal and what she will remember of the experience. Humility helps us to realize what life is all about. In the coming years we will all learn this if we have not already done so, this is just the start.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'm probably going to be sleeping at my Mother's house spending time with the family.

The thought of staying home at my place with the 0.001% chance that something along the lines of a zombie invasion, pole shift, abrupt solar flare or "three days of darkness" does occur I'd prefer to be around family. I'm just not taking any chances, even if it does sound silly to other people.
edit on 9/12/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Kicked back on the back porch at the Bedlam Family Ranch near Toccoa. It's likely horses will be ridden, an anvil will be shot, wood will be burned, and burnt dead animals will be consumed. Songs will be sung (badly), a tree will be cut and decorated.

And on the 22nd, I'll be here to see the sadness at the absolute lack of any change, other than the 21st becoming the 22nd. No ascension, no aliens, no enlightenment. Other, of course, that the enlightenment that it was just a day, much like any other.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I will probably be asleep when the "world ends" I think it's supposed to occur at 5:11 ,my time, so yeah I will probably be asleep....... Anyway for the rest of the day I plan to yell at my kids to "clean their room!", it's an on going battle ........ Other than that my hubby will come home from work, and be off for 4 days!!! We will drink that night and have fun with the kids, assuming we haven't all died in the course of the day ....but then again 5:11 comes early in the morning so my hubby won't even be at work!!...

I plan to be with my family on that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join