It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where I'll Be On 12/21/2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'll be camping as far away from civilization as possible, and probably out hunting some bobcat or coyotes. That way if something is happening, I won't know about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by usngemenii
I'll be camping as far away from civilization as possible, and probably out hunting some bobcat or coyotes. That way if something is happening, I won't know about it.

I actually had bobcat recently. This guy ground it up with a little bit of pork. Made a burger out of it. That's some good stuff. Well if anything does happen, you'll have some good eating afterward.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

This is an absolutely beautiful post, i am glad that you have made this decision, it is an honourable and wonderful one indeed. If we all take time with those who are dearest to us and dedicate the day to love and sharing then this shift shall be positive indeed! Just what we need.
Peace, love and light

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by coolbrz731

Going ritual, group gathering in remote camping area. Joining our hopes, prayers, music and love for a higher consciousness, and for me the hope for our joining in the next level of compassion.

See you all on the other side

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I will be in my home in Denmark celebrating my 30 year birthday with my beautiful girlfriend

There will only be us two a flask of good liquor, bacon and hot sax

And I will be laughing when I catch that doomsday meteor with my head trying to save the rest of you

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I 100% understand where you are coming from with this post, I also missed out on a lot of my daughter's childhood working 12 hr shifts when she was young for 3 years, when i got to finally see her at the end of the day she was asleep every day
hence the reason Im self-employed now! (better hours!)

I know exactly how you feel, we will never get those precious days back all because we were being slaves to society!

My 11yr old daughter will be spending Xmas with her dad this year for the 1st time ever!! but she is staying with me until the the 23rd. So in theory if anything is going to happen we would be together however.............I have pretty much thought through that nothing will occur on the 21st BUT in the worse case scenario I will be with the person I love most in the whole world.

I hope you and your son have a awesome day together and the rest of your lives infact!!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

So, what time is the world supposed to end and in what time zone.
Depending on when it happens will depend on where I am and what I'm doing.

hopefully I will not be at work, that would suck to be working your last minute on earth.

Also, where will it start? Because of the international date line when the world explodes it could be the 20th or the 22nd somewhere and I would be so confused.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Good to see all the celebrations planned for a day which technically isn't even a "holiday"

Since I'm very close to Canada's only desert, I'm planning on making a huge bonfire in the middle of nowhere with a couple of friends, sit around and have a few wobbly pops and try and have a good time.

I'm REALLY hoping for an exceptionally clear and cloudless sky so if anything interesting "happens" up there... I've got the best seat in the house

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
No worries it's not going to end.

Just change for the better.

Originally posted by mwood

So, what time is the world supposed to end and in what time zone.
Depending on when it happens will depend on where I am and what I'm doing.

hopefully I will not be at work, that would suck to be working your last minute on earth.

Also, where will it start? Because of the international date line when the world explodes it could be the 20th or the 22nd somewhere and I would be so confused.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
My 17 yr old daughter and only child is out of school for Christmas break, and I am scheduled off that day. (I didnt request it, I work Sunday through Thursday). My hubby has to work, so I will spend the day wrapping Christmas gifts and preparing to travel 300 miles to my parents home in Southern Ohio to spend the weekend. I have to work Sunday the 23rd and Monday the 24th, so I will come back home Saturday night. My teenager will be out running amuck with her teenage friends enjoying her winter break.

I do not foresee anything happening other than a mad shopping rush on Saturday morning for all of the people who thought the world was ending and when they wake up Saturday morning and realize it didnt they will all be out shopping for last minute gifts.

I personally think the world as we know it ended NOvember 6th, 45 days prior to December 21st with the elections in my country the USA. Not to start a political argument or derail the thread, That was the beginning of the end for my life as I know it. I am losing my job as soon as Medicare takes a nosedive with Obamacare and my health insurance around the same time as military retirees are losing access to Tricare Prime if they do not live 40 miles from a military installation. Ironically I work for a major insurance company and we have the worst most expensive health coverage there is, around $3600 a year per person deductible so unless you are dying it is not worth it to take it out. You will pay out of pocket anyway and have $125 every pay period deducted to pay for it.

So, in a nutshell, I am going to stay home and reflect on the season and the things I have to be thankful for.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Nowadays I have altered my lifestyle not to work, work, work, but to how exactly I want to live and be happy. At first it was extremely difficult, but now I wouldn't have it any other way. I found that small glimpses of happiness seemed to draw more happiness, love and clarity into my life.
RT
edit on 5-12-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

I envy that. More power to you.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'll be here in my house with my cat. I'll probably be on ATS , have the radio on. The Usual.

The End

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I will also be spending the day with my l'il son and teenage daughter,and my oldest daughter who lives close by,will be coming by too,as she does almost daily.The love of family and true,good friends are all we really have,Love is all that we can take with us when we pass from here to the next stage of life,where ever we end up next.The soul remembers.You sound like a strong and dear person,i shall be thinking of you and your son on the day,and i mean that.Not that i expect huge cataclysms,but just because you sound like the type of person it would be a pleasure to be friends with,a woman of substance,and a loving mom. You're giving him a great gift,by your "never say die" view on life-make no mistake-such an example to one's kids is a GIFT-Bless you,and your son!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
My gf and I will be having an 'End of the World' party with a few friends around a bonfire, and midnight, set off a few fireworks
The world isn't ending, just the current age of man is, and something new and wonderful will start

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Celebrating the winter solstice as usual! The Day My most hated time of the year makes a big turn towards more SUNLIGHT! Of course I will spend it having fun with my favorite son as always... My other two children just don't get things like that.
It's not the end of the world people! But it is a tradition to celebrate the day.... has been for a very long Time.......

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I would like to thank you in advance!

I will be parking my but on the beach in Boca with my family and then heading to Disney for Christmas.

I figure if the end is coming ground zero for a tsunami or the tunnels of Disney will be fine, if not, great memories!

Good luck everyone!

And don't forget to thank spacespider for saving our butts!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I will be listening to Chaka Khan while opening my chakras and finding the Chewbaca within. My lava lamp will explode and create a nw continent. Osiris and Quetzucatl will be playing PS3 with my kids while my wife will be telling me to get off the damn computer.....

And the next day the process will be repeated

and repeated
and repeated.....

Yanni will save us all from Xeno! Chuck Norris will knockout darkness by looking at it. Batman will switch sides.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Do you not mean 12/12/12? or d =666?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I will be @ the Giza pyramids in Egypt. Bringing in the new age with some of the best talent from the west coast. Visionary artist and DJ's.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23rdChakra
I will be @ the Giza pyramids in Egypt. Bringing in the new age with some of the best talent from the west coast. Visionary artist and DJ's.

That sounds like a blast, have fun.

Hopefully you'll post some pictures for us to see on ATS.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join