Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Vampire Lestat?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Why do you want to meet him? Why would you think he'd want to meet you? I'd have thought he'd avoid people like you like the plague.

That's if he was real. Which he isn't. Rice, Buffy, Twilight, none of it is real. The only real thing is the ability to update and monetise older stories for new generations of teenagers and young adults to tap into.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm curious.... what would you do if you found him?

Persuade him to "turn you", so you could join him in his luxurious life for eternity? Or perhaps just offer yourself for the "little drink"?

The books are fascinating, and Rice writes brilliantly. I read she had around 40 full time researchers working for her when she was writing the chronicles.

My hairdresser at the time became obsessed with Lestat too. Thankfully, he eventually got over it.
: )

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

Maybe he was grooming you

2nd line ATS aware.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatIsReal

So make an account on a forum trying to lure some loon into playing a mythical figure?

Then you can complie all that &*%^ into a book and sell it... saying you met lestat on a web forum.

When you prey on the hopes and dreams of people hoping to make a profit you make me very angry.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I would never compile such an experience into a book, especially not for a profit. I'm not trying to do any such thing, nor have I implied it to my knowledge.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Where are you getting all this? The OP didn't say anything like that from my viewpoint.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatIsReal

I would never compile such an experience into a book, especially not for a profit. I'm not trying to do any such thing, nor have I implied it to my knowledge.

That seems a weird stance to take: 'especially not for a profit'? What alternative would there be? "I wrote a book about my experiences with Lestat for charity .

What kind of charity? The American Society for Toothless Vampires? Rescue Vampires?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by LestatIsReal

That seems a weird stance to take: 'especially not for a profit'? What alternative would there be? "I wrote a book about my experiences with Lestat for charity .

What kind of charity? The American Society for Toothless Vampires? Rescue Vampires?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join