It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have seen a ufo!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
There was this one time i was with my grandmother we were driving the the road just out of hinton and we looked up at the sun and there were 13 glowing spots rotating around the sun,with a big spot at the top.Can someone explain this? It looked like this......
O
o
o o
o o
o o o o o o

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If you stare at the sun long enough, you see spots. It's an unfortunate fact of life.

Or, it could have been a specular reflection off some debris on your car's windshield.

How long did you have to stare at them to figure out there were thirteen of them? Especially if they were moving. You're gonna go blind, dude!

There was this one time, at band camp...

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cabotage

There was this one time, at band camp...

very funny

Yeah i found that looking into the sun is pretty bad for you!! It was probably jus sumthing on your windshield

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yep.. Sounds like a dirty windshield... Then again what do I know?

Anyway:
My friend saw a UFO follow him while he was alone on the highway. Almost had an accident..
Lesson: Remember never to watch UFOs and drive at the same time! One or the other!

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You had time to count? And, don't look at the sun. Its bad for you.

Hmm, It could have been Airforce training, like flight patterns and such, flying in set thingy's, I can't remember, you know, like The Red Arrows have ways of setting themselves out, Diamond nine, Concord, etc. You know, i'l remember that word soon! Grr!

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
the sun was just on the horizon,when the balls came,we got out of the truck and we both seen them there were 13 they lasted for about 2 minutes.

top topics

join