It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell On Earth [2013]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You all thought the world was ending on December 21, 2012. You should be so lucky, my friend, you are now begging for death. The end, no, this is only the beginning. Ascension, hahaha the jokes on you, my friend, a change, yes, and if you have made it this far, then you are lucky welcome to Hell, I will be your guide. You already know how bad it is out there beyond these gates, you have travelled far for some kind of sanctity, for some kind of sanctuary, this we cannot provide, we only can simply provide the tools to help you survive maybe a few more precious days, maybe months,and if you're really lucky maybe, just maybe, my friend, you could survive for years. We have food, we have weapons, and we have moral support. You might think that Hell is a real bad name for this place, but compared to what's out there, ha, (clears throat), well you already know, compared to what's out there, Hell is heaven. It's a lot of work and a lot of sweat, but we still have the freedom to be alive, to be free, to evade the Militia.

On December 31, 2012, I sent the message out worldwide through the Web that I had this land and that all who could make it here deep within these woods up high on this rocky mount, through the rusty old gates of Hell, you could find refuge, that is all we can offer. As long as you could make it through the raids by the Militia, the terrain that keeps us well hidden, and get here before the harshest part of winter set in. That was just two days after the economy collapsed, and the military took to the streets, after an executive order demanding martial law. Some people were killed cold dead in the streets just for trying to access their money before the President ordered the banks to close. Some ragtag survivalists enlisted with the government to become Militia. The riots then started and those rioters were killed; the survivalist crowd that didn't enlist became fodder for roving hoardes of thieves, but not you, you saw my message and got the coordinates to our refuge. And you laid low, good going, my friend, then when you saw the time was right you came to us. In despair, barely alive, begging for water. And our good nurses brought you back to health. Now you're here with me as a friend, a comrade. You see we all provide some service and we all work together to build a civilized city that can maybe one day flourish whenever all this ends. I know there is no end in sight currently, but I say come Hell or high water, (chuckles)together we may keep the hoardes, Militia, and disease at bay long enough to see that end.

Here there is no money, well, of course out there there's none either. We all work and build together and all are provided for equally, we have plenty of food and water and more than enough raw materials here to build for any size of family that may come to us for refuge. There is no barter, like what you've seen out there, for there is no need, everyone here shall prosper, as it should be. But we can only survive for as long as we can keep hidden. This is why hunting is done at night. We burn no fires at night, and we always have armed gaurds at the gates. Everyone does a shift, and this is how they sometimes die. Be careful you don't fall asleep on duty, bears and thieves can be the death of you. You ask how we keep warm in winter if we burn no fires? I knew that you'd ask. We use solar panels to provide heat only, no lighting, these can be cause for expulsion from our little city,for fear someone may locate us by the light. The drones well, they definately pick up our heat signatures, but lucky for us, so much wildlife scattered around the area is most convenient, besides, who would think there could be human life here? Somehow the solar panels have never been caught by the drones either, that is most fortunate, as we thought they surely would and there was a great deal of debate about what we should use to provide heat. Some of the heathens just suggested furs and leather, like our ancestors before electric was discovered. Really? Not for me. Fur makes me itch.And Hell is my kingdom...
edit on 4-12-2012 by ldyserenity because: add a word

edit on 4-12-2012 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Loved it.. Fur makes me itch too
The scenario of being away of the stubborn suppressed society gives lots of possibilities to build the story in future

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NonCuro

Thank you

join