It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Point: Volumes I, II & III- Ancient Civilizations Redux

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
These videos are a compilation of sorts about Ancient & Lost Civilizations. I understand how controversial the theory of a lost civilization is but I feel there are too many historical anomalies to close these theories down.

Time and time again over recorded history, theories are presented that rock the foundation of the establishment.

The Earth not the center of the Universe? At one time crazy.
Continental Drift? Considered preposterous, now fact.
Atoms?? Who could ever be crazy enough to think the solid world is really not solid!
You get the idea.

I am extremely interested in these theories and I wanted to share these three videos with ATS.

Are the Ancients trying to speak to us through time?

Did they encode this information for us to later discover?

Enjoy!

edit on 12/4/2012 by mcx1942 because: title change/added 3rd video

edit on 12/4/2012 by mcx1942 because: changes

edit on 12/4/2012 by mcx1942 because: tweaked post

edit on 12/4/2012 by mcx1942 because: ditto
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
We're a few thousand years from getting back to the golden age.

For now, there are a few people here and there that are capable of connecting dots, end to end thinking, understanding there are six sides to the cube, etc;

Part of living in the dark ages is understanding that we are only capable of material beliefs. Senses and perception are all expansive. Just another muscle to build.

Thanks for the resources.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Great post and a great subject, I've been all over this topic for over 10 years and there are some really good books which really expose a lot of things.

My recommendations are............

"The Hunt for Zero Point" by Nick Cook
"The Cosmic War" by Dr Joseph P. Farrell
"Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs

We are being lied to on a monumental scale, and in just about every subject you can name especially physics, science, biology, astronomy, you name it and the cover up is HUGE.

Once again my compliments on the subject.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Thank you friend.

I will be looking into those books, thank you for the recommendations.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Howdy mcx1942

Well I don't have time to go thru that many hours of video so I did a minute and thirty seconds of the first one. I can say I was impressed that there were only seven errors of fact!

If you have time could you give us a one paragraph summary of what the main points are in/of this series? I see it has in it the regular suspects so is there any change to their regular speel?

They showed a number of ruins and said we didn't know who, how, when or how about them

1. They showed Machu Picchu which was built in 1450 by the Inca, standard Incan stone masonry
2. They showed Yonaguni which wasn't built and is a natural formation
3. He says they were built with enormous blocks of stone weighing hundreds of tons - this doesn't apply to most of the ruins shown except for Baalbek and the Giza Pyramids
4. He states there are no records, incorrect there are partial records from the Maya and AE civilizations
5. He states they had astronomical aligns, of the site shown not all do or a few have very simple ones
6. Who, who built the statues on Rapa Nui, Macchu Picchu, Teotihuacan, Giza, etc is known - they only become unknown if you really ignore the evidence
7. All these sites are dated ,some closely, some in broad ranges but the question of 'when' can be answered
edit on 4/12/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

My pleasure.

I feel we need to never stop asking questions. Even if all the answers are presented to us in some "golden" book that tells us the answers to everything, we should never stop asking questions.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
reply to post by zroth

My pleasure.

I feel we need to never stop asking questions. Even if all the answers are presented to us in some "golden" book that tells us the answers to everything, we should never stop asking questions.

Some questions have been answered, ignoring those answers because one doesn't like them doesn't really work. There are lots of real questions to be asked

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I do not ignore the answers that have been spoon fed to us by our institution.

I gather information myself, I have no need for one group of people to explain to me how they believe the world works. I am not a believer in anything I am told, unless I can witness and prove it myself. We have been presented with one way of thinking our entire lives. What I am doing is presenting people with more then one view of the world.

I never tell people to think or believe certain facts. My belief is no person should do this. All I do is present information and ask people to make up their own minds.

Thankfully we live in a time where we can make up our own minds.

Unfortunately, most people are fine with being told how to think.

I am not.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If this is the usual, I'm with Hanslune.

You may want to watch Ancient Aliens Debunked for a reality check.
The whole thing can be watched in comprehensive 15ish minute and often less segments, all segments listed and clickable to direct links of just those topics.

There is also a wealth of bibliographic material associated with the production where you on your own can check the source material to confirm for yourself what is indeed what.

Here, for instance is the 6 minute segment on Incan sites:

edit on 4-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I have seen that documentary. It is a very good one too.

I have never once stated anything about aliens.

These videos have nothing to do with aliens.

You should watch them, it is very intriguing information.

Again, no aliens here, I am not a believer in the Ancient Astronaut theory.

These videos deal with the Ancient Peoples and what information they may be trying to tell us over the vast span of time.

Thanks for your response.

p.s. No Aliens Here! lol
also, Graham Hancock is not an Ancient Astronaut believer. His work and beliefs are about Lost Civilizations.
edit on 12/4/2012 by mcx1942 because: add

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Aha, well, your description about what the videos were about were rather vague.
A little more comprehensive review of what the videos are about in covering the topics represented and some brief overview of some of the major points would be a great help in promoting these rather lengthy videos.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Yeah, I missed the window to edit it. I figured my use of the words 'ancient civilization' in the OP would be good enough but I see it is not.

When people see Graham Hancock, they think Ancient Aliens. To me that is very sad because he is only tied into it because of his views of Lost Civilizations. I highly recommend to anyone to learn all they can about his work.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

It's not too late to still give us a rundown stating ...
Video 1 talks about this, this, this, and that, and the major points framed regarding those topics is ...
Video 2 ...

etc.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well since I missed the edit window, I will add information on the three videos here:
Taken from the video descriptions

Volume I

Volume I - Messages from the Past features Graham Hancock, David Wilcock, Terrence McKenna and more, the film focuses on a hidden episode in human history, unlocking the secrets of the Precession of the Equnioxes and its significance. Zero Point uncovers the messages expressed through ancient monuments worldwide, examines various maps, monuments and artifacts which seem to reveal great secrets about the nature of time, our past and our future. It seems we are approaching a point in time known as the singularity, what does it all mean? How does it connect to Precession?We are missing a huge chunk of our history that could pave the way for a prosperous future, firstly we have to convince the masses that we are not the culmination of our culture, that we share a unique bond with the universe that cannot be understood until we grasp the practicalities of how certain monuments were constructed, why they were constructed and the message encoded in their construction. Going beyond the material we must also gain an understanding of ancient divinatory systems and how they can give us an insight into the physics of time itself, if time was the landscape that the ancients mapped then what were they trying to tell us?Be in little doubt, the message IS for us and we need to pay attention, for your consideration i give you Zero Point : Volume I - Messages From The Past

Volume II

Volume II - The Structure of Infinity takes a more focused look at the fractal nature of the Universe. Through examination of The Mandlebrot set and Fractal Geometry, Zero Point : Volume II takes us on a journey through the Fractal Universe culminating in a paradigm shifting view on the nature of reality itself. The existence of the Fibonacci Sequence and the Golden Ratio throughout the natural world and in the ancient megaliths featured in Vol I are fundamental clues in uncovering the true nature of reality. Only by re-examining what we think we know can we pave the way for a future of prosperity based on the ideas and scientific discoveries touched upon in this film. Dedicated to the expansion of the perceptions of possibility I give you Zero Point : Volume II - The Structure of Infinity

Volume III

The final part of the Zero Point Trilogy concludes by examining the secrets of the Ark of the Covenant. What was the Ark? What was its Purpose? and How did it work? By attempting to answer some of these questions we may gain an understanding of how to harness Zero Point energy. However the question remains; Is our society ready to responsibly use this power? With the hope that the consciousness of humanity will rise to meet this challenge, Vivid Pictures Proudly Presents:Zero Point : Volume III - The Legacy of the Ark

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by mcx1942

Aha, well, your description about what the videos were about were rather vague.
A little more comprehensive review of what the videos are about in covering the topics represented and some brief overview of some of the major points would be a great help in promoting these rather lengthy videos.

You couldn't watch a video even for 20 minutes before posting a comment lol Instead you see the thread and feel the urge to comment on ancient aliens debunking That's pretty sad and lame . Then to demand an over view

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Just watched the first video I was really taken back by the outer circle and inner circle of the pyramid resulted in the number for the speed of light .

I have often wondered and thought Atlantis was Antarctica. Perhaps why the Nazi's were so interested on the continent..

A lot of the content of the movie made sense could verE well be a very strong possibility imho

ETA I will comment of the second one tomorrow when I have time to watch it Star n flag
edit on 5/12/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Thank you for posting! As an ancient enthusiast I never get tired of this subject. I have respect for the main stream views but the timeline that we should be honoring just doesn't fit. Too many controversies.

I've never understood how civilizations could have peaked from literally nothing into geniuses in various fields, and then only decline like they suddenly got hit by a stupidity virus.

I didn't take a look at the vids yet but I'm looking forward to that. The excitement of archeo-astronomy stepping in to the field has really got the debate up and going about our forgotten past. And I love it. I could never ever be so arrogant that I would claim our timeline of the AE is correctly dated. But, I'm no scientist so I have no problem with this.

To mingle ET's to this soup is a bit too much for me, thou I remain openminded about that too. It is never a bad thing to keep your mind open for upcoming news.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotheles

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
I do not ignore the answers that have been spoon fed to us by our institution.

It would appear that you do - if you hadn't you would have realized the initial comments in the documentary were incorrect - when they get that much wrong that fast.......

I gather information myself, I have no need for one group of people to explain to me how they believe the world works. I am not a believer in anything I am told, unless I can witness and prove it myself. We have been presented with one way of thinking our entire lives. What I am doing is presenting people with more then one view of the world.

So you gather this information from whom then? Almost everything known about ancient civilizations comes from 'institutions'. What I think you meant to say is that you get information from other people who disagree with what the institutions say - or just make stuff up

I never tell people to think or believe certain facts. My belief is no person should do this. All I do is present information and ask people to make up their own minds.

...but you only present one side of the information, by doing so you are attempting to influence people by giving them a distorted view

Thankfully we live in a time where we can make up our own minds.

Well we agree

Well we disagree, that is a classic fringe line !. I'm hard pressed to think of an archaeological 'institute' that tells people how to think - I have always seen them as presenting information - however fringe authors do tell you how to think.....by using fear, misrepresentation and just making stuff up - they enjoy getting people to believe stuff that has no basis in fact

I am not.

So you only believe stuff that comes from non-Institutions-who get their information from Institutions....okay
edit on 5/12/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Thank you for the descriptions.

Regarding this though:

All the while I attended various institutions during University, I was never ever, not once told HOW to think.
If anything, I was always encouraged to think different, to attack old problems in new ways, to seek out and find new answers, to topple the established paradigm.

Science is all about crash-testing itself over and over and over. Science invites something that can knock the legs out from under any established paradigm because by doing so, so many unanswered questions might then have answers.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
It would appear that you do - if you hadn't you would have realized the initial comments in the documentary were incorrect - when they get that much wrong that fast.......

Prove it. Let us see sources to everything you say is wrong. Real sources, not HoM or Geocities. Real University sites. State what is incorrect, what time it is said in the video then give a legitimate source to disprove it. Please.

So you gather this information from whom then? Almost everything known about ancient civilizations comes from 'institutions'. What I think you meant to say is that you get information from other people who disagree with what the institutions say - or just make stuff up

I have never said these theories or your theories are correct. I have called them what they are.Theories. You are the one that states your theories are correct, even though they have as much proof as the theories I have presented.

...but you only present one side of the information, by doing so you are attempting to influence people by giving them a distorted view

Show me where I am attempting to influence people. It must be the way I clearly state these are all theories multiple times. In this thread and in my Stone Vase thread you so love to bash. It must be the way I simply just present information without saying 'this is the truth' and using the carefully chosen word 'theories'. For you are clearly trying to influence people by saying they are wrong and your way is right. I never once say the ideas I presented are the absolute truths. You do.

Well we agree

At least we have this :hugs:

Well we disagree, that is a classic fringe line !. I'm hard pressed to think of an archaeological 'institute' that tells people how to think - I have always seen them as presenting information - however fringe authors do tell you how to think.....by using fear, misrepresentation and just making stuff up - they enjoy getting people to believe stuff that has no basis in fact

Again, absolutely hilarious! Your on a 'fringe' site complaining about people posting 'fringe' topics. All the while arguing your absolute truths with other 'fringe' sites. Show me actual university links and not another wiki style site. Show me a picture of you in Egypt circa 3,000 BC. Whats that? No? Instead you will argue theories with other theories. Just because history is claimed to be accurate by scholars does not make it so. Has every piece of recorded history been documented in a fair and non biased way? I do not even need to answer that.

So you only believe stuff that comes from non-Institutions-who get their information from Institutions....okay

For someone that likes to puff his chest out, your pretty poor at it. Show me where I have stated I 'believe stuff' like you so intellectually put it. I consistently state that everything I have posted are theories. I am fascinated with these theories and I feel they have weight behind them.

For whatever reason you have decided to become my first ATS stalker. Congrats! I even went out of my way to extend an olive branch to you after I got angry from you bashing posters on my Stone Vases thread. Lesson learned.

I don't mind that you have your opinions and your sources. What I do mind is how you go about making yourself heard. You do not need to belittle people, it is just plain silly. People will hold your opinions in higher regard if presented in a better fashion. Simple as that.

edit on 12/5/2012 by mcx1942 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join