It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Anonymous Hacks Top Nuclear Watchdog Again To Force Investigation Of Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

REPORT: Anonymous Hacks Top Nuclear Watchdog Again To Force Investigation Of Israel

www.businessinsider.com

It appears the hacking collective Anonymous has compromised the internal computer systems of the world's top nuclear watchdog for the second time in two weeks, Adam Kredo of The Washington Free Beacon reports.
The hackers claim to have seized “highly sensitive” nuclear data and satellite imagery from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and threaten to publish the confidential information if the IAEA does not investigate Israel's unofficially acknowledged nuclear program.
The group, called Parastoo (Farsi for bird), declared that it obtained documents from the IAEA's internal
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I know that we cannot be sure who anonymous actually is as there have been many claims that proved to not actually be from THE Anonymous. Sometimes I don't know what to believe, especially after last week when they hit out against the Syrian Government's fight of Western-backed terrorist forces.

Hadn't actually heard about the first hack. But did see another story today regarding the UN vote for Israel to sign the NPT.

Which is also curious. Why all of a sudden is the UN ostensibly taking a position against Israel?? I just don't trust all the things you read. So hard to differentiate between truth, disinformation, misinformation, propaganda, and so forth.

www.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

#Parastoo #OpIsrael #IAEA #NoMoreNukes

Greetings,

Another PARASTOO is speaking.
There are many PARASTOOs in the world, seeking for an investigation into Israel's Human-Life threatening nuclear activities.

We are demanding IAEA to start an INVESTIGATION into activities at Israel's secret nuclear facilities.

In response to IAEA's last official statement, we're now publishing additional information to prove our ability to gain access to highly sensitive information, Including Confidential 'SafeGuard' Documents, Satellite Images, Official letters, Presentations and etc. We hope positive IAEA's decision as an independent international organization doesn't allow this to happen again.

link
Attempt to fix broken link above

Sorry about the above links. I can see them from another place but it doesn't work when I try to link to them. I will try something else. Sorry ATS

Does anyone know about the reliability of pastebin posts by Anonymous??

edit on 4-12-2012 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2012 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
They would be better off by hacking Iran's system to prove/disprove if they are developing nukes instead focusing on Israel which would prove what the world already knows in that Israel has nukes. It's really no secret that they have them is it !!. So why bother unless they think Israel has some new type of Nuclear research going on that's never been heard of.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fishwhisperer

It's one thing to just say, "yeah, we've heard Israel has a nuclear program...I'm pretty sure everyone knows..." and then having actual printed material in your hands to back that up.

This might just give the substance other nations need to stand up and wave it around.

Interesting times we live in!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Good for anon. Do not demand what you cannot provide, rogue nation. Israel cannot demand nuclear info from other countries while conceiling its own to the world.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

#Parastoo #OpIsrael #IAEA #NoMoreNukes

Greetings,

Another PARASTOO is speaking.
There are many PARASTOOs in the world, seeking for an investigation into Israel's Human-Life threatening nuclear activities.

We are demanding IAEA to start an INVESTIGATION into activities at Israel's secret nuclear facilities.

In response to IAEA's last official statement, we're now publishing additional information to prove our ability to gain access to highly sensitive information, Including Confidential 'SafeGuard' Documents, Satellite Images, Official letters, Presentations and etc. We hope positive IAEA's decision as an independent international organization doesn't allow this to happen again.

link

Does anyone know about the reliability of pastebin posts by Anonymous??

Your link is broken.
It may have been stomped?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

No offense but..

Where were you when Anon attacked Official Syrian websites in protest over their Internet shut down?

Yeah that's right

Crickets...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Do you know who they are? No. Then they are anonymous. Anonymous is legion because anyone can be anonymous.
edit on 4-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The group, called Parastoo (Farsi for bird), declared that it obtained documents from the IAEA's internal

Parastoo farsi for bird?

Yeah like someone said considering all the crap going on in the middle east between Egypt and Syria they targeted Isreal and left Iranian allies alone?

Never had a high opinion of Anon never will.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If Anonymous is everything they claim to be, then they are very much needed in these times

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ummm... What is there to demand investigated? Honestly...?

Precisely how many warheads and missiles are at each fairly well known launch point? Israel has 80-90 Nuclear Warheads largely for the Jericho Missile system for mid-long range. The tech was and is largely produced in the sublevel facilities of the Dimona nuclear power plant. False floors were clever...but it sucks when an insider writes a tell all book to burn the whole thing...err.. oops. I'd say his credibility was more than proven when Israel grabbed him and basically stuffed him in a cell forever +10 years for good measure. (The guy who leaked Israel's nuke program to the world)

Besides.... picking on the IAEA is like the school bully thumping on the head of the Nerd club. It's such an unfair matchup, I actually feel bad to the UN guys. Talk about outclassed. If they want to hack something....heck, try for the place itself. Although Israel might take that seriously and respond appropriately, where the UN has to kinda sit there and get slapped around.

I'm just missing the long term gain any of it gets...aside confirming public information?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Do you know who they are? No. Then they are anonymous. Anonymous is legion because anyone can be anonymous.

Good luck explaining this concept to people.

It seems they have trouble wrapping their heads around it.

And they wonder why "anonymous" can be contradictory.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm yet to see Anon actually go through with anything they say.

Either do something significant or stop pretending on the sidelines to be doing significant things!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Anyone can be anonymous sure, but how many of those "anonymous" people have said hacking skills to hack a Israeli nuclear computer for data? Prolly not many.

My point being that what they are doing is eventually going to get noticed (and find location of said hacker), if it hasn't already? So they command gov't to do things, do you actually think Israel will admit to anything. I sure as hell don't.

-SAP-
edit on 4-12-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Sorry don't know what happened. Let me try to fix it.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Anonymous are classed as terrorists, and the west or Israel does not negotiate with terrorists (apparently)

So CIAnonymous has just done Israel a favor, as they will claim not to be held to ramson by cyber terrorists.

Anyway, if this is real and they can steal highly sensitive nuclear data and satellite imagery, shouldn't we be worried by the fact highly sensitive nuclear data can be stolen so easily, if this group calling themselves 'Parastoo' can do this, then so can China, Iran, North Korea, you get what i'm saying..

edit on 4-12-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I'm yet to see Anon actually go through with anything they say.

Either do something significant or stop pretending on the sidelines to be doing significant things!

But they're doing what they say...

By doing it...

Hence the media reports. Can't you see, by bringing the Nuclear watchdog into the press and spotlight re: Israel, hundreds of not thousands of questions are being raised about the legitimacy of Israel's arsenal.

Israel need to be investigated immediately, or the world is in dire straights.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski
Anonymous are classed as terrorists, and the west or Israel does not negotiate with terrorists (apparently)

So CIAnonymous has just done Israel a favor, as they will claim not to be held to ramson by cyber terrorists.

Are they?

Can you provide some official links to back up your claims please.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Are they?

Can you provide some official links to back up your claims please.

Are they what?
CIA or cyber terrorists or both.

Of course i can't back up any claims, as none of us have a clue who Anonymous really are, as far as i know they can be anyone, with any agenda, there is no political stance or rules they play by.

edit on 4-12-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join