It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Gemenii

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well yup, so here I am bored as heck and I have been creeping around here for years. Finally making the commitement to throw in my two cents. Hope yall enjoy my sparky attitude.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by usngemenii

Welcome to ATS, your one stop conspiracy shop!

Forgive my "nosy-ness" but why 2 i's?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Because like the actual symbol for gemini it looks like it has 2 i's so I just kinda came up with my own idea and put two i's in there.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Welcome to ATS, your one stop conspiracy shop!

Forgive my "nosy-ness" but why 2 i's?

Why an "e"? It's "Gemini"--unless you want to be different.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Works for me!

Anyway, enjoy your stay! I'm sure a mod will be along soon to post the pertinent info and links for you. Have fun!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
ok USNgemenii
Obviously the USN is the Navy in which I currently am owned by right now hehe. (Just kidding I love my job in the service)
and gemenii comes form (the two i's which I stated above going with the actual symbol, just being creative) and I spelled it that way because on Xbox live gemini was already taken so I got creative and made my own verison of the name. So for all non offical things I just use USNgemenii.
It's my own little spin off creative name that has stuck with me through the years.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Double posted.
edit on 4-12-2012 by usngemenii because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

edit on 12/4/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well howdy there sparky attitude
Made me chuckle that did. Welcome!

new topics

top topics

join