It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bar raised in the "Dumbest criminal of 2012" contest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I wonder who can outdo this dimwit, who was arrested after stealing a car, robbing a bank, and then posting a YouTube video boasting of her exploits...

A 19-year-old Nebraska woman arrested for bank robbery last week posted a video to YouTube bragging about her heist.

Hannah Sabata, of Stromsburg, was arrested Wednesday, the day she posted the video to YouTube. She was wearing the same clothes in the video, which matched the description of clothing worn by the bandit, the York News-Times reports.

"I just stole a car and robbed a bank," she wrote. "Now I'm rich, I can pay off my college financial aid and tomorrow i'm going for a shopping spree. Bite me. I love GREENDAY!"

The video included music by Greenday, captions and handmade signs, which Sabata used to state she stole a Pontiac Grand Am and then robbed the Waco branch of Cornerstone Bank "with a gun, pillowcase and note." She fans a stack of bills and states she made off with $6,256. (Source)

Surprisingly, the Greenday song in the video is NOT "American Idiot".

Wow. Just... wow.
edit on 4-12-2012 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
She is a blonde.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Does it beat the guy who printed a counterfeit $100 note with Abraham Lincoln's face, instead of the correct Ben Franklin's?

Man's fake $100 bills had wrong face

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Sadly, the Idiot Train just keeps on trucking down the line.

I am glad I hopped off that train.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Woo hoo! More material for "World's Dumbest Criminals" has arrived!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
**shakes head**

seriously... a video, admitting to the crime, flaunting the proceeds of her crime and wearing the same clothes.

why is this defect still in the gene pool

thank fk her kid was taken away. maybe it can grow up with a brain.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I love how they had to *translate* the signs because she couldn't figure out that they would display backward on the video.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It just amazes me how dumb some people can be. What the hell was she thinking or was she thinking at all?

And now for the dumb blonde joke.......this blonde is so dumb, all her DNA is lower case.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayarea
this blonde is so dumb, all her DNA is lower case.

HAHA! I never heard that one before. Good one. I guess she figured that, like most homemade youtube vids, it would just fall into obscurity and receive about 8 lifetime views. Frankly, I think it's lucky that that incriminating video was even discovered on youtube!

edit on 4-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I'd guess that one of her friends that she gave it to either turned her in or showed it to someone that did.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What passes for intelligence in some of the younger generation is truly baffling.

Posting a video? I mean, come on. Double-You Tea Eff

new topics

top topics

join