It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little HAARP's

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Translation: diplomas beyond B.S. are obtained at diploma mills.
Why am I not surprised.

Does a chemistry bach from TTU and a quality control statistics degree qualify you to write refereed articles on radio spectroscopy? I think I see why I can't find his work anywhere.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Pervius

Thankyou for this link:

Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab to Build NASA's Radiation Belt Storm Probes

"These probes will have to work in an incredibly difficult radiation environment where charging and discharging will occur, a lot like flying into an electrical storm.

This John Hopkins Applied Physics satellite project will work in conjunction with the Air Force's new tethered satellites to take highly charged particles from the radiation belts and feed them into the Ionosphere...and work with HAARP to...."do things"

This should be a thread, all on its' own. Such a dangerous practice - heating the ionosphere - isn't bad enough.

that would be begging the question you did there - since there is no evidence that heating the ionosphere is "dangerous" at all!

Radioactivity needs to be added to the mix.

And we have a quinella on ignorance!

Radioactivity is ALREADY present in the ionosphere, in the form of charged molecules and atomic particles as a result of radiation from the sun.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
They have mega millions of transmitting power today and are using Directional Radio.

The utter silliness of the rest of your post has been addressed elsewhere. But this is one precious jewel of silliness, I must say. Such a large portion of radio antennas have been DIRECTIONAL forever. Trying to paint it as some sort of a nefarious plot is downright stupid.

"They are using frequencies to control us".

Duh.

I think that, from the current officialdom point of view i.e. new world order (oops) I meant world health, electromagnetism has not been proven to impact health (physical health).

There are studies about cell phones and tumors and microwaves and cancer and world health decided to set limits. They tell us that so much is ok and more than that could be bad.

There's a toe in the water, so to speak, but mass fish die-offs and birds falling from the sky have yet to be explained.

To turn around, at this point, and tell the world that our technology is killing us slowly, would put corporate profits at risk.

Things are a long ways off from officially looking at, for instance, ELF and moods or ELF and surges in criminal behavior or ELF and apathy.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

[
There's a toe in the water, so to speak, but mass fish die-offs and birds falling from the sky have yet to be explained.

and have been happening since long before there weer cell phones or even radios.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Interesting stuff - thanks, but I am not sure why you think this is unusual??

Because they were using it to test the soil on the moon. And because recently there have been stories about the moon's ionosphere. And because - are they testing the limits of frequencies that can penetrate the ionosphere? And do these limits have anything to do with altering the ionosphere so that more or less might come through. Is this a test to create a more opaque radioastronomy window? The moon supposedly got its' ionosphere from dust through a different process than we got ours but the same frequencies seem to get through. Are we expanding our ionospheric heating experiments to now include the ionospheres of other planets?

That sort of thing and was just curious if you knew.

I dont' think the ionosphere's physics care whether a signal is man made or not.

I don't really understand how you can say this. That's like Monsanto saying that their stuff is the same as nature. Subtleties...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You do know even amateurs work moonbounce?

It's not simple, but it happens a lot. Mostly, it helps when HAARP or Arecibo ping the Moon, because they can apply a lot more ass than most radio amateurs on the outgoing pulse.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

...but that he is a FAKE homeopath...

What's a fake homeopath?

Begich received Doctor of Medicine (Medicina Alternitiva), honoris causa, for independent work in health and political science, from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines, Colombo, Sri Lanka, in November 1994.

Dr. Nick Begich

And...who exactly, homeopathically speaking, would you suggest we consult as we move from the somewhat recognized health problems of chemical imbalance into the brave new world of electro-magnetic imbalance?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

...The Open International University for Complementary Medicines, Colombo, Sri Lanka, in November 1994.

This is one of those places that will give you a "degree" for $400.

Thus, not even a homeopath, which is bad enough, but not even a real one.

It's sort of like the "Trinity College and University" place Bearden got his from. That one's reincarnated and back online under the same name after vanishing for a bit.

edit to add: "electromagnetic imbalance"? Why not just go to an aura fluffer?
edit on 11-12-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

[

I dont' think the ionosphere's physics care whether a signal is man made or not.

I don't really understand how you can say this. That's like Monsanto saying that their stuff is the same as nature. Subtleties...

no - physics.

Physics do not care about the origin (ie natural vs human) of, say, a radio wave - they only care about its characteristics - wavelength/frequency, & amplitude.

an agricultural analogy would not be the produce from Monsanto - but the soil it is planted in - soil does not care whether the seed is GMO or not - it will provide nutrients to either.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

What's a fake homeopath?

Someone who claims a degree from a non existant university...
effandie.blogspot.com.au...#!/2011/09/open-international-university-for.html
answers.google.com...

And...who exactly, homeopathically speaking, would you suggest we consult

None of them, as homeopathy and homeopaths are just frauds

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Begich? I can't believe he "made" this thread. I researched his credentials (of absence thereof) a while ago, with predictable result. I'm not into bashing second tier legit schools, but it's pretty disgusting when an individual pays a few bucks to an armpit of a diploma mill and then for the rest of his life attaches "Dr." to every book they pen or to every piece of toilet paper they use. That's just low class.

I don't recall when was the last time I used the salutation "Dr." with my name. I guess I don't need to, because I'm not a sleazoid selling crappy books on Amazon to a bunch of gullible morons. And I met a few on ATS who are actively into this sort of "shopping".

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Begich looks like a con man to me. Watch his demo beginning at 4:30

What does Bone Fone tech have to do with the claims of HAARP mind control?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
S/F op . What an interesting thread. Keep up the good work. Very , very good possibilities I like your perspectives and deep deep insights. It's is so refreshing to see someone "Lay it on the line" Keep up the good work. Many eyes are upon you just close your eyes and they wont see you.. S/f I wish I could give you a box of stars and flags.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

his "insights"??

Have yuo not noticed that he posts stuff without actually understand it??

this is a technique known as the Gish Gallop

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

That was a very interesting episode...

It was as interesting as watching popcorn pop in the microwave...

I think the biggest conspiracy here is how he got another season...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by luxordelphi

So by stringing towers and copper wire together across the country in this fashion we soon come to an acceptable length to handle some ELF waves.
You think the stations were connected to each other by wire? Good grief.

15,900,000 feet divided by 300 feet
300 feet? You think the range of the stations was 300 feet?
Brilliant.

Like I said, no understanding of the material.

edit on 12/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Yes on the 300 miles as opposed to 300 feet. Thx for pointing that out with your usual diplomacy. The GWEN stations transmit to a 300 mile radius. They do that (did that) with 58 transmitters (300 to 500 feet high) with 300 feet of copper wire radiated, underground, from each one.

What Are GWEN Towers?

So for 3000 miles, coast to coast, you'd need 10 transmitters. That would give a width of 600 miles. Taking an average width of 2000 miles, you'd need an additional 33 transmitters for a total of 43 give or take. So 58 transmitters would seem to cover things for transmission purposes.

Originally, though, they wanted these transmitters 200 miles apart because at 300 miles, the signal is much weakened or gone. So at 200 miles, you'd need at least 90.

I think that leaves room for the cell tower morph.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speckle

Maybe this can help you out

newscitybuzz.com...

From that link:

HAARP is an attractive target for conspiracy theorists because according to computer scientist David Naiditch, “its purpose seems deeply mysterious to the scientifically uninformed”.

There's nothing really that mysterious about heating a region of space as volatile and unpredictable as the ionosphere. It's just reckless. Don't be confused by all the talk of microwaves and RF and dipoles. These are just debunking tactics. There are very very few people who, technically, know how HAARP works. There are even fewer, alive, who know what the true ramifications of using this technology are.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Don't be confused by all the talk of microwaves and RF and dipoles. These are just debunking tactics. There are very very few people who, technically, know how HAARP works.

Meaning, YOU don't, and therefore don't believe anyone else does.

You are quite incorrect. If you're not postulating magic, then a radio device will follow the rules of radio physics. It's really disingenuous to talk about the array technically, then when you're confronted by someone who actually has a grasp on it, pop smoke and handwave frantically that technical terms are confusing and should be ignored.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I think that leaves room for the cell tower morph.

Except you don't see the radiators for LF on a cell tower. And you can't use a cell tower antenna to emit it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Thx for the clue-in on the link.

given that cell phones never used the same wavelengths as GWEN the idea that it somehow "morphed" is an interesting one - would you are to explain your reasoning?

Have to wonder what the cell tower palm trees, like the one I've seen, are for. It's been finished for some years but sees no service as a cell tower and yet undergoes regular maintenance. It looks like (under the plastic palm fronds) some of the towers in these pictures said to be GWEN or GWEN-like or GWEN-morph.

GWEN Towers Rock...

yellow vette GWEN Towers

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join