Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Little HAARP's

page: 8
10
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


It IS a big messy transition. You had to refit all the subs, for one thing, and while the VLF refit wasn't so bad, the 'other' refit involved a change to a SIGINT mast and a new hole in the hull, which is never trivial.

There's also a number of VLF stations that had to be put in, and that's not complete even yet.

Nonetheless, both Project ELF transmitters have been off the air for several years now, and are no longer intact.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 




The researchers fire wire trailing rockets into thunderstorms. Sort of like what Ben Franklin supposedly did with a kite. The University of Florida is doing the research. No HAARP. No ionosphere.


I don't think many are going to believe that the current experiments and subsequent information gathering, from those experiments, have anything to do with Ben Franklin and his kite.

Do you think that the information gathering that goes on as a result of HAARP experiments all take place in Gakona? How is that going to be possible? Are you changing your tune, then, and saying that the electrojet is a location? And that waves, electromagnetic waves, don't go anywhere? And that there is no ionospheric-earth cavity and no bounce?

Are submarines crowding around Gakona in order to participate in the HAARP ELF experiments? Get a clue.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus
 




What my post was intended to illustrate what that Agnew believes in a hollow earth theory that is physically impossible (for a variety of reasons, but mostly gravity). Hence he's not a very good scientist. Hence his testimony about HAARP creating earthquakes, seeing as it's not substantiated by anything other than his word, is most likely bunk. Sorry I was not clear.


I see. So basically you were just out to diss Agnew.

Brooks Agnew


Brooks A. Agnew grew up in Pasadena, California. He entered the Air Force in 1973, where he graduated top in his class in electronics engineering. He holds a Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, a Masters Degree in Statistics, and a PhD in Physics. He is a six-time Amazon Best Selling author and internationally renowned lecturer on exploration of the Earth and the Physics of the Soul. Brooks is a widely published theoretical physicist in the field of radio spectroscopy and a multi-patented engineer. Brooks is also the expedition leader of the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition in 2012 testing the hypothesis that planets form as hollow spheres, which we'll discuss in this interview. He'll tell us about his up and coming expedition and what he thinks might be discovered. We'll also explore various mythologies and legends about the inner Earth. Later, Brooks discusses our changing consciousness and how Earth responds to it.


Do you even know what the hollow earth theory is? Doesn't sound like it.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by luxordelphi
The CERN facility can also break down the atmosphere with their collisions.


What does CERN have with anything in this thread? And even then, why do you mention CERN and not some other accelerator facility?


Because CERN has CLOUD and CLOUD uses fake cosmic rays and because:


The temperature and pressure conditions anywhere in the atmosphere can be re-created within the chambers, and all experimental conditions can be controlled and measured, including the ‘cosmic ray’ intensity and the contents of the chambers.


CLOUD - Cosmics Leaving OUtdoor Droplets

They are creating conditions, without HAARP and without the ionosphere, that relate to Eastlund's cosmic ray patent for creating ionospheric conditions at sea level. And because the act of doing this was being questioned insofar as - is it being done.


You can't "create ionospheric conditions" at sea level, not any more than you can create vacuum atmospheric conditions in Geneva, where CERN is located. If you cared to read abstracts to their publications, you'd see that they are concerned with nucleation rates. No relation to the patent you mention.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphiAre you changing your tune, then, and saying that the electrojet is a location?


It certainly HAS a location. There's the two circumpolar ones, those are the auroral electrojets, and the equatorial one. You have to be there to access them.




Are submarines crowding around Gakona in order to participate in the HAARP ELF experiments? Get a clue.


They don't carry ELF receivers any more, so probably not.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Brooks is a widely published theoretical physicist in the field of radio spectroscopy and a multi-patented engineer..


Odd that I'm not finding the wide publishing thing. Can't find anything at all, actually, although I just got started on it. This should be enlightening.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi
 

What a nice pile of gibberish...as usual.

The lightning triggering experiments are not connected with HAARP. They are conducted in Florida using wires attached to rockets as demonstrated in the video.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Uncinus
You seem to suggest that ancient advanced civilizations would have created underground shelters to hid from some incoming body. But I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.


It doesn't have to do with anything at all, but let me comment, spontaneously -- it would take quite a shelter to protect from a planetary impact.

I would like to see an evidence of anything on that scale.


Impact? Spontaneous commenting is good, imo, but I'm not sure what underground shelters have to do with impact.

Do you think one could shelter from, for instance, 300mph sustained winds in an underground facility? I think so.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Brooks is a widely published theoretical physicist in the field of radio spectroscopy and a multi-patented engineer..


Odd that I'm not finding the wide publishing thing. Can't find anything at all, actually, although I just got started on it. This should be enlightening.


His listings on Amazon

He may be listed as "Brooks A Agnew", or "B. alexander Agnew", or "Alexander Agnew"
edit on 11-12-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
He may be listed as "Brooks A Agnew", or "B. alexander Agnew", or "Alexander Agnew"[


Will add those searches to the list. Wasn't talking about self-publications or novels, though, generally if you say "X is widely published in the field of radio astronomy", you mean a scholarly publication. I have not, for example, found his PhD dissertation so far, which is somewhat odd, although I wasn't looking for Alexander Agnew.

This ought to be fun. As I get time, I think I'm going to pick through this guy's life. It's going to be a hoot if his "physics PhD" is from the same place Bearden got his, but we'll see. The holiday season is upon us, though, so this may take a while.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 

I think that Bedlam probably had peer reviewed publication in scientific journals in mind, not pop-new agey garbage.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


Of course - but it is important to see ALL the info - especially his 6 "best sellers"


He is also supposedly involved in Vision Motors "making" electric vehicles?? but there's not much info around on them - eg see this forum.

I haven't been able to track down his thesis.....so atm Amazon remains the only source of anything he has published!!

edit on 11-12-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


More on Dr. Agnew:

Link 1

On 10/27/2010 9:41 PM, James Scott Taylor wrote:

> Eric,
>
> You know anything about Brooks Agnew? He was on Coast to Coast a few nights
> ago.

I do not, but there are many PhD physicists I've never heard of.

> Brooks Agnew
> Biography:
>
> Rasied in Pasadena, California, Dr. Brooks Agnew spent most of his youth
> hanging aroung Cal Tech and the folks who co-oped at Jet Propulsion Labs.

This counts as credentials? I'll assume the typos are from the original
source of this bio.

> He
> entered the Air Force in 1973 where he became an electronics engineer. After
> earning an honorable discharge he attended Brigham Young, Western Kentucky,
> and Tennessee Technological Universities. He has a bachelor's degree in
> Chemistry, a master's degree in statistics, and a PhD in physics.

And for none of them is any institution listed. I eventually figured
out his bachelor's is from Tennessee Technological University (a
respectable place) but I can find no evidence of where his other degrees
are from, what branch of physics he is in, etc.


Link 2

I hadn't heard of him either, so I googled the book mentioned. The following is
part of a book review posted here:
www.amazon.com...=\
sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1288289323&sr=1-3



"In essence, they propose that there were TWO EARTHS. Both experienced a great
flood/destruction. The more celestial globe was the home of the primordial Adam
and descendents down to Noah who prepared his ark on the celestial Earth.
Meanwhile on the terrestrial Earth, nearly all people perished (most likely due
to a cometary/planet fly by and its disruptions). The two earths and human
cultures merged. The first part of the book explains how Noah's earth could
have traveled through a higher dimension into this one, based on black holes,
time warps, etc. "

THAT was all I needed to know about B. Agnew.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
once again, i read up a bunch of stuff about haarp, and all i want to know is whos the dude that figured all this crap out, did the government write a book and stamp their signature of approval on this book, where do you guys get your sources and why should I trust them



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


Link 3

What a hoot. It always amazes me that these guys can talk in complete
sentences during a radio interview where nary a skeptical question is ever
asked. How did he manage to graduate from high school, college, and obtain
some advanced degrees and still be a credulous moron?



The question is whether he actually believes his concocted nonsense, or is
just a nut cashing in on his obviously worthless degree to fool the
credulous and make a buck with sales, or a little of both.


Link 4

I'm asking because he's a real woo-woo crank. Maybe you heard of him
through the skeptic grapevine.

Anyway, I don't think a credential, even in physics, is much of any
guarantee of anything.

Per what I heard, Brooks Agnew is a mystery monger extraordinaire. I can't
tell if he's just credulously dumb or a woo-woo promoting con preying on
credulous woo-woo book buyers.

Let me paraphrase his talk on Coast to Coast radio which was a pretty
oddball performance with him claiming Egyptians were levitating blocks of
stone into place to make the Pyramids, "because no archeologist or scientist
has ever explained how humans could possibly move those stone blocks! Human
hands alone can't lift a block of stone that heavy and they didn't have
cranes. Show me how human hands alone can lift that stone! Oh, some have
claimed they used giants, but not even giants could to that, etc."

Like what planet has this religious clown been living on? I'm assuming he
went to Brigham Young for a reason.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius
 

Thankyou for this link:

Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab to Build NASA's Radiation Belt Storm Probes


"These probes will have to work in an incredibly difficult radiation environment where charging and discharging will occur, a lot like flying into an electrical storm.




This John Hopkins Applied Physics satellite project will work in conjunction with the Air Force's new tethered satellites to take highly charged particles from the radiation belts and feed them into the Ionosphere...and work with HAARP to...."do things"


This should be a thread, all on its' own. Such a dangerous practice - heating the ionosphere - isn't bad enough. Radioactivity needs to be added to the mix.

I'm not surprised because the troposphere has already become a toxic soup of ever replenished plumes of particles that don't belong there. It's the old recycling game - the recycling of toxic waste for government fun and profit.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisrobitaille
once again, i read up a bunch of stuff about haarp, and all i want to know is whos the dude that figured all this crap out, did the government write a book and stamp their signature of approval on this book, where do you guys get your sources and why should I trust them


Which crap? HAARP is a multi-disciplinary crap pile. RIght off the bat you've got the physical plant crap pile - how does the exciter work, how do the finals work, how do the dipoles, switching system and tuning systems work, how does that form a beam guys. That's the radio physics team. Most of that is done, in the can, down to maintenance.

Then you've got the plasma guys, the ionospheric guys, the military apps guys. All have their own crap piles. Some overlap.

If the government wrote a book and stamped their seal of approval on it, you wouldn't believe it. So your best course is to look at photos of the rig, and you'll immediately know what's going on, at least I can from the radio physics end of it. A bit of exposure to the military apps side and Bob's your uncle. Of course, that'll take about eight years of diligent study in EE with a comm theory option. Get cracking, meet me back here in 2020.

You could go there if you like, although you'd only be there a few hours on the visit side. But they'll show you the whole place.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
I haven't been able to track down his thesis...


I'm not really surprised.

Peswiki


Diplomas beyond B.S. are from extension courses taken at accelerated rates with his own research in new product development.

1998
Kennedy-Western University Master’s Degree in Quality (statistics).

1994
Tennessee Technological University Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry with honors. TN Tech Entrepreneurial Studies Program. Class valedictorian

1975
Brigham Young University Began University Studies

1974
Community College of the Air Force Associates in Electronics Engineering (32450 – Precision Measuring Equipment Laboratory Specialist)


Translation: diplomas beyond B.S. are obtained at diploma mills.
Why am I not surprised.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
This John Hopkins Applied Physics satellite project will work in conjunction with the Air Force's new tethered satellites to take highly charged particles from the radiation belts and feed them into the Ionosphere...and work with HAARP to...."do things"

This should be a thread, all on its' own. Such a dangerous practice - heating the ionosphere - isn't bad enough. Radioactivity needs to be added to the mix.


Charge and radioactivity are not the same thing. This is actually pretty cool. If you look back over my posts of the last few years that involve HAARP, you'll see me occasionally refer to "some functions were tested at Gakona, then on an STS mission, and will move into satellites", this is that project series.

It's also the project series I said I might be able to find you the non-classified reference material on, involving non-linear processes.

edit: see also: cyclotron resonances, ionosphere; electron precipitation, ionosphere

second edit: the "radiation" in the Van Allen belts are fast electrons and protons, mostly, with some helium nuclei. It's not like you've got fissiles up there. The charged particles are moving, generally, fast enough to generate collision x-rays through Bremsstrahlung conversion, if they hit your craft. But if you took a "handful" of van Allen radiation, it's hydrogen and helium nuclei and some electrons. The component parts of it are not "radioactive", it's the kinetic energy of the particles in the Belt that earns them the "radiation" name.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi
 


This should be a thread, all on its' own.


Yes it should. Because it has nothing to do with "little HAARP's" [sic].

(You really should learn proper use of apostrophes.)





new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join