It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21/12/2012 (12/21/2012) is anything strange happening to you on the countdown to the end?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Trashleigh

I felt a headache coming on

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Sounds a little different from mine (and yet similar), mine have always been constant and less intense than you described, and have never gone away, but have gotten much more defined and obvious in recent years.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Yeah I kind of regret not just linking that picture, it's annoying to look at for too long

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Do you remember those "magic eye" photos from awhile back? That is similar to how I see these purple lights

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

huh, I get that magic eye look/feel when I'm looking at certain things, like paragraphs of writing or other parallel lines. Sometimes trees as well

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have finally found peace in my life..its quite nice I just feel calm and detached. I have been able to forgive, let go, love more and have finally freed myself from the torment of my past. I quit smoking without stress just looked at it and said no more and that was the last time I even thought about smoking, that was three months ago.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

That's cool! The first time I did all I got was dizzy. The second time I did it I did a lotus vs the actual image.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The only thing I have seen is an increased apophenia among posters. It seems that the closer we get to the solstice the more people see things that do not exist. Hard to believe that people are attempting to live out some fantasy promoted by new age charlatans from nearly decades ago, but that is what is happening.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
The only thing I have seen is an increased apophenia among posters. It seems that the closer we get to the solstice the more people see things that do not exist. Hard to believe that people are attempting to live out some fantasy promoted by new age charlatans from nearly decades ago, but that is what is happening.

I know it is crazy right?

People sometimes..

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

I know it is crazy right?

People sometimes..

It's just our overactive imaginations.

But I'm quite happy in my fantasy world.

At least it's not contagious.

edit on 5/12/2012 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I wish peace and abundance for all. I admire your courage because there's no pity party happening here, only a fog of bewilderment. I don't know if I could be so brave. I've seen unfortunate events hurled at some of my friends and it isn't fair because they are truly good people. Perhaps they are Jedi's in training for something very important in the future.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

i feel that way (i want it to just be over, let's get this show on the road) i think this just about every day and i don't know WHY. i consider myself a pretty smart person and have handled many ups and downs but now i just don't know what has changed.

maybe it is the feeling it will all be over soon and i can stop this madness. maybe it is the feeling that i need a change. i have found myself thinking the same. "take me now" i am ready to go. whatever happens and then i realize what i am saying. leaving everything and everyone i know. WTF, how did i get to that?

my kids are grown and i know they still need me from time to time and they have their own lives. maybe i am not ready to go because of them. but it is a feeling i can't shake.

my husband can't sleep the past 3 months and is exhausted everyday and he has been saying this too out of the blue. i don't really share my thoughts anymore because i think he was getting overwhelmed. so it was just bizarre how he said it and i had never told him i felt the same.

God help us all to be prepared for what is ahead for us. I am trying to not be afraid of the future.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dmonkey

I know these are just words but I have been through a lot the past few years.. Many "scary" things to say the least.

Sometimes I wonder how I even held myself together

The past few months have had many revelations for me.

For one if anything is going to happen it will be wonderful.. I can't help but walk around with a huge smile on my face for no reason. If any "energy" is coming in, it is the most peaceful "energy" I have ever felt.

I have never been so "happy" in my life. Just a feeling of unexplainable "joy" and "gratitude" for no other reason than simply "being". It feels splendid.

Keep your head up

edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
revelations? like a spiritual thing? please explain.

i suddenly for no reason at all really, went to see my priest (12 hour drive) which i hadn't seen in 10 or so years. came back and actually wanted to go to church. yes, they have priests here but i didn't want to start all over with a new one.

in the past anytime i listened to the religious radio station it would automatically annoy me to no end and i would switch back to normal rock and roll music. now all the sudden that same station cheers me up. makes me feel closer to GOD. i don't understand this sudden change. it isn't because of any life changing event.... that is all the same old stuff.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

I once had a full blown vision in these lights, that was AFTER I got out of the mental hospital

I wonder how many people here have been to a mental hospital at some time in their lives...I know I have...a couple of times. Thing is, I am far more stable and happy (albeit, confused with life sometimes) than any member of my family or circle of friends. Oh, and they are "normal".

My 2012 symptoms include...

Occasional loud "Tinnitus" with a lower volume tone that is constant.

1111, 333 sightings are a normal occurence...also the occasional 420, (that's right, and I'm on your side! *GASP!*)

I am absorbing knowledge like crazy as all sorts of new ideas, philosophies and things are flying at me from all directions.

Love-love-loving lovely love!

Peace to everyone. I will stand with almost every person in this thread as a brother, the others I need to talk to first.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I don't believe in the Mayan stuff, but my life has signifigantly changed in the recent weeks. I'm feeling better about me, and seeing the truth in the world as I do and have has always made me bitter. Not anymore. It's a calm joy unlike anything else I've ever felt. It actually hurt in my chest when it started, like my heart was burning and acheing with GOOD FEELINGS! Crazy, no?

I'm sorry you don't feel anything like this. Even if this isn't happening to the masses, It's happening to some people here and they are sharing it with each other.

Coincidence or not, it's beautiful and I'm sorry you can't feel anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

revelations? like a spiritual thing? please explain.
reply to post by dmonkey

It would take more time than you have to listen and more time i have to post it all

You can look at a few of my threads if you wish, one of the ones in my sig is a poem "I" wrote the other day. "My" first

Or my thread "My first experience of contact" i told a little of certain things I went through a few years ago.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Mine include many of diagnoses, visions, hallucinations, psychic phenomenon, dreams, lucid dreams, people telling me things in my dreams, seeing and speaking with relatives who have past, and the world around me seems to communicate with me at times.

I still function believe it or not. Actually my episode of psychosis was a blessing in disguise, life has gotten much more interesting, plus I got myself back into school.

(edit) to poster a few posts up

edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Importantly, everyone will be where the should be, when they should be, and at the spiritual development level they should be when they need to be. Yes that includes Stereologist and the "critics".

I do feel things of this nature will become more and more obvious to more and more people. And perhaps soon we will hear different tunes from these folks in the next few days.

To my brothers and sisters FEELING this experience, I side with you. Also let me suggest that more will join us soon.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Yes that includes Stereologist
reply to post by fourthmeal

He has helped me much with his posts.

It helps be crystallize by lack of doubt so to speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join