It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21/12/2012 (12/21/2012) is anything strange happening to you on the countdown to the end?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by foodstamp

Another way to look at things is that your not ending your old world, but instead your beginning your new one.

My favorite t-shirt

"It's the end of the world says the caterpillar" ~ with a picture of a caterpillar

Then under it

"It's only the beginning says the butterfly" ~ with the picture of a butterfly

Totally sporting it on the 21st.

edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

Love the quote!

I've been feel quite polarized. The feeling getting more intense with everyday. On the one hand, I feel like I'm finally realizing whats important in life and should be concentrating on that. Things like family, friends paying attention to the doggies and trying to figure out out what I was intended to do. This has a more calming affect on me - an inner peace. However, on the other hand, I was brought up to be scientific minded. Work is what is important (be a good, smart robot), but to think of these things makes me angry and depressed. For example. I have a big audit coming up at work in a couple weeks (ironically on 12/21/12) that I should be concentrating on. It's not important to me though. It concerns something I hate doing. My husband doesn't understand how I'm feeling, which also brings me down (I work with my husband). I think life is trying to tell me I need to pursue different things (it has for a while.)

So to make a long story short: what is to come is ultimately good (happy, peaceful, calming), but shedding off the old is a bad process(depressing, anxiety-ridden, hateful.)

About that 11:11 that keeps cropping up, I think it's the time (GMT) for the winter solstice on 12/21/12 or the end time for the Mayan calendar on 12/21/12.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

That is just my waking life. My dreams are filled with what I call "teachers" for lack of a better word, but that is a whole other "story".

I'm really interested in learning more about your dream teachers. Please do share.

My dreams used to be so much fun and vivid but for the past few years when I wake from a dream I feel like I've been at work, having conversations with faceless people. I rarely remember anything about the dreams.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
For me every time I rest I get so dizzy I can hardly see

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I get that stomach thing too. Happened before a few hurricanes. ( I live on the east coast) It happened just before 9/11. Nothing is affecting my stomach at this time.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Nope, all has been normal. Kids, house, business, laundry, pets, chickens, school stuff, ect.. Life has been exceedingly normal! LOL Speaking of mountains and colors.. we still have a fire burning up in the the rockies (I'm in Colorado). It makes for a gorgeous sunset!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

The weather and earthquakes are normal. There has been no increase in weird weather. Sandy was a severe storm but not weird at all. Hurricanes have gone up the east coast before and they will again its just that its rare with the prevailing westerlies moving most storms eastward.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Love the name

To try and some up the past two years in a nutshell.. Once my "reality" became crazier than my dreams some shift happened.

Lately I feel as if could vibrate right out of my skin, the feelings are very intense in a good way now. Extreme happiness and gratitude for no real reason. It feels wonderful

edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mistressofspices

So to make a long story short: what is to come is ultimately good (happy, peaceful, calming), but shedding off the old is a bad process(depressing, anxiety-ridden, hateful.)

Shedding my skin and facing my shadow was the scariest/hardest thing I have ever done. The pay off is way worth it. I could watch the world around me crumble and pretty sure I wold feel wonderful inside.

I just want to enjoy this state of being while it lasts, that and share it as much as I can.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am truly amazed by the openness and honesty of everyone here, and thank you for sharing your life with me and us all.
I have been reading this thread a few times over and over to get a feel of how everyone is coping and their particular out look on life in general. In a strange way I am now feeling more positive NOT BY OTHERS MISFORTUNE but by understanding life is life, and its going to happen whether you like it or not but its how you see it and how you move forward that matters.
The experiences that I have read are upsetting, and I wish with all my heart that I had the resources to help you all.
Things are changing and I do believe that come the 21st our lives will evolve and it will be for the better maybe not on a global scale, but for those that have taken notice and decided what is truly worth having in this life... Family, friends-that are good for us and just someone to talk too and to me that is a fundamental change from materialism.

So, lets all look again at what is truly important to us and make that change.

You are all a good bunch of people and remember that.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Well I am glad it is not affecting you, I will take that as a good sign. I am hoping it is just anxiety or something.

Thank you for the reply.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I've noticed I'm having a lot more deja vu and tinnitus. I mean, I always have tinnitus, but there's been a lot more singular, loud and short lived tones.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Trashleigh

My tinnitus has also increased alot lately...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I just say thank you and carry on after the "ringing".

Also my environment seems to communicate with me in new ways.

Took awhile to get the hang of that

Still trying to find out what to do with these lights

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

you can add me to the tinnitus train.. although I know it's NOT tinnitus... lol

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

How interesting.. and as I'm sitting here pondering this, I glance at my clock and it's 11:11.

And Synthetic, what do you mean by lights? Do you have odd patterny visuals like I do? Like the symptoms of HPPD? en.wikipedia.org...
I've always wondered about mine, since I can't technically have HPPD because I don't meet the criteria.
I hope I'm not crossing any rules here by mentioning this.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I just say thank you and carry on after the "ringing".

Also my environment seems to communicate with me in new ways.

Took awhile to get the hang of that

Still trying to find out what to do with these lights

For me, it looks like there is glitter floating around everywhere.

I keep watching for it to start accumulating on things.

Maybe it's just me.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicole101
I have a ringing in my head going on that I noticed in the last two months. I say head because it is not my ears ringing. It is a high pitched non stop frequency. I can go on about my life just fine and sleep fine. It is just so strange.

More tinnitus! Or whatever it is. Maybe there should be a new thread for this phenomena?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Mine started when I was a young kid. About two years ago they came back after a few "experiences".. I was happy, I remembered them as being my "friends" when I was a kid and I was sad when they left.

I can choose to see them now but nothing really happens, sometimes they form "shapes" but never anything important or meaningful.

I could best describe them as dark purple "bunches" of grapes kinds. I once had a full blown vision in these lights, that was AFTER I got out of the mental hospital

Doing way better now, it was just hard to adjust

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

That's what mine is like too, on plain surfaces. It changes when I look at different things. Grass looks very strange and ripple-y.

When I stare at this for a little while and then shut my eyes, I see a curious, lotus-like pattern completely different from the original spiral. Does anyone else see this?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Also for the past two years I see a bright white flash on the peripheral part of my vision towards one side. Had my eyes checked all is well. I feel slight pressure in the eye with the bright white ones. They are way different than the purple ones

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join