It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21/12/2012 (12/21/2012) is anything strange happening to you on the countdown to the end?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Originally posted by TheForced
I am seeing 11:11 alot.

Does anybody have an answer to this little mystery? I certainly did not invite this into my life.

..and please don't let anyone tell you that it is pareidolia or some other hogwash! It is an intriguing phenomena that merits serious attention. I, too, have been seeing it for YEARS..before I ever was interested in paranormal or fringe topics etc.

I'm sorry that I do not have an answer. I believe it is a genuine mystery to all who experience it. Keep digging. There are plenty of great threads on it..some of which I personally have posted my opinions and experiences on.

There is a huge naysayer crowd concerning 11:11, be prepared for that. But ultimately, I believe it is kind of a cosmic post-it note reminder that we stumble upon sometimes. Whenever I see it I kind of have a lingering feeling like, "Oh, what was I supposed to do? Did I forget something?"

It seems to crop up during auspicious times as well. Take note of events going on during that day or time of your life when you are seeing it. Also take note of how it affects you and what your feelings are at the time you see it. You may start to notice patterns such as "I only see 11:11 when I'm upset/excited" etc.

Thank-you for your support.

The strange part is that when I see it, it is usually just a fleeting glance but it stays with me for a long time afterwards and I find myself thinking about it, about the coincidence in seeing it so often and I can't help but think its a message of some kind. A wake up call sort of thing.

Given the vast number of people who see this particular sequence of numbers, I believe there is something esoteric behind its occurrence - something "spiritual" maybe.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Me, I'm on the brink of being homeless. The bank messed me over and so did the government. I'm having difficulties attaining a position in the economic slavery system. A cup of bleach sounds very tempting. Not that anyone cares.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotAct

dont use that cheapo brand bleach .. its nasty stuff ... the lemon tangy flavour is probably nicest ..

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
On a side note, finally someone's posted the date the correct way around!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by chelsealad

Booze seems to have a more pleasant intoxicating effect as of late!

And thread are supprisingly more boring than usual!

Other than that...I've got nothing!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I am totally depressed.
Probably the worst depression I have ever suffered.
And I don't look at this as a countdown.
I think that it is a bunch of malarkey, this end of the world stuff.
I am depressed for other reasons.

is it from relationship issues?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Over the past two years the only thing I have noticed is some visions, psychic phenomenon, new ways of communicating with my people and my environment, speaking with deceased relatives, ohh yea and an almost rapturous feeling of intense joy and gratitude for no apparent reason.

That is just my waking life. My dreams are filled with what I call "teachers" for lack of a better word, but that is a whole other "story".

Also the "alien hand" thing was strange.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

I bet I'll be eating those words shortly

edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

That and the monetary aftermath associated with it....
I know it could have been a lot worse, but it is bad enough to make for complete suckiness.
I have tried all that 'look at the bright side' stuff, but that doesn't work for me.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
First, let me say that I absolutely love the... well, Love in this thread. Unlike many ATS threads about things like this of late, I feel this one has a much more positive vibe, and I think we should keep that up. The snide remarks and "told ya so" attitude has no place in a thread like this, IMHO. So, thank you all for that.

Second, I'd like to discuss 11:11 and other synchronicities. I have a developed viewpoint on synchs, one I gathered over the years of seeing them and quite frankly at first, being freaked out like I was being manipulated or being screwed with by some darker forces. So I gave it some serious mediation time, and I arrived at a happy conclusion. My conclusion is that these synchronicities are analogous to road markers on the highway. As you cruise along the highway, you are sometimes driving blind, as if the road is nothing but a dense fog. Yet you cannot slow down, life has its pace and that's that. The road markers on the path to each side of me are illuminated as I approach them, and they shine my way. I've come to accept this as truth and now when I see them, I smile and sometimes say a little thank-you "prayer" for the sign, and I really only start "worrying" when I DON'T see them, now.... which hasn't happened in some time. My higher-self places them for me, I believe, as a reminder (a reflector) that all is going exactly as it should, exactly when it should, and my path is the path I should be on.

I've also heard and gave thought to the point that, when a synch occurs, recall what you were doing or thinking or intending just then, and pay heed to that, then release that back to the Universe and carry on. Whatever you think of synchs, I believe they are just for you so relish them and smile, as if it were a little gift from the divine.

Oh yes, third, just last night I had some pretty incredible visualizations and emotions pulling through me, all at night in the dreamstate or close to dreaming. I felt energy that lifted me up, then energy that literally shoved me around a bit, but left me unscathed. It felt a little bit like undertow or a whirlpool, upside down. And then, I read this:

americankabuki.blogspot.com...

which was discussing a vortex of change from one state to another. And man, this resonated with me big time. Like I felt giddy!
edit on 5-12-2012 by fourthmeal because: added a point

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotAct
Me, I'm on the brink of being homeless. The bank messed me over and so did the government. I'm having difficulties attaining a position in the economic slavery system. A cup of bleach sounds very tempting. Not that anyone cares.

Hey pour a shot of bleach for me man, I'm in the same situation.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Things are mostly positive for me.
My manifestations & influences are finally working for me and not against me.
Im looking forward to a lot. No doom wishing here.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by prevenge

That and the monetary aftermath associated with it....
I know it could have been a lot worse, but it is bad enough to make for complete suckiness.
I have tried all that 'look at the bright side' stuff, but that doesn't work for me.

well how bout this - just know you're not alone in that.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by chelsealad
and then I began to think of that date as a transition where we go through various experiences to ascend to a higher consciousness. I am not deeply spiritual and I am not going down the God route with this thread.

David Icke had touched on this a lot in his book called "The Biggest Secret". I think that if we take a step back and look at the "Truth" from far away, we can see that since around 2000 the masses have been waking up to the "Truth". 911 for example, the illuminati, globalism, erosions of our rights. The people are now aware of these attacks against the people on a large scale. Whereas prior to 2000 it wasn't as well known.

I believe David Icke was right in the sense that 2012 will be an awakening. I look back over the last 12 years now and see a WHOLE different world. My brothers and sisters around the world are all waking up to the realization that things are not what they SEEM to be. And 2012 is the precipice of this awakening.

So, I suppose the point of this thread is am I heading for the end of my world as I know it, and will I be transitioning to a new life on the 21/12/2012 - 12/21/2012 or is it some MAD unconscious way of me dealing with the pending destruction of life?

Another way to look at things is that your not ending your old world, but instead your begining your new one.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

Another way to look at things is that your not ending your old world, but instead your beginning your new one.

My favorite t-shirt

"It's the end of the world says the caterpillar" ~ with a picture of a caterpillar

Then under it

"It's only the beginning says the butterfly" ~ with the picture of a butterfly

Totally sporting it on the 21st.

edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Lol.... Right on!!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
My husbands employer just decided to shut the doors to his business two weeks ago. Christmas looming on the horizon and no money to buy presents with. I am struggling right now to make the mortgage as I am now the only bread winner and we wont make it on my income alone. Things are not looking up right now.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My cousin who is only two years older than me I am 55 died suddenly. She was fine one day and a blood clot took her the next.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Lately I've been feeling very weird! Stressed! I actually had a panic attack for the 1st time in my life! it was the strangest thing too. This will sound really weird but I was aligning myself through meditation with the universe!
I started by opening myself up by an ever expanding circle and all of a sudden It was like my mind just suddenly went off the deep end! I had to get up from where i was sitting and started pacing back and forth, which did'nt help! It was like I was falling and in panic mode that kept getting worse and worse! I was scared like i've never been before and that's when i started to prey! At first i had trouble remembering the words but as I started to recall and recite them I started to calm down! I kept preying until I was at peace with myself and closed my mind off! I havent opened my mind since this happened and it has'nt reoccurred! I realize I sound like a nut but I have never had any mental problems and none of my family has had any issues! The only other thing besides this is Over the last six months I have felt very tired, dizzy and on edge! I don't know if this has anything at all to do with the myan end date or not! I really am not worried though and don't expect anything to happen! I have considered the possibilities of something happening on this day and have convinced myself that I will not panic! The truth is
no matter how much we try or consider we are, there is no real way to prepare for death until we are sure it is coming! Especially when my belief in something actually happening on that day is very small but because I do like to believe that anything at all is possible I can't dismiss it entirely! I can't help but feel like I've connected with something big happening! I really hope I'm wrong though! God Bless and stay strong ATS!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicole101
I have a ringing in my head going on that I noticed in the last two months. I say head because it is not my ears ringing. It is a high pitched non stop frequency. I can go on about my life just fine and sleep fine. It is just so strange.

That is strange, I know what you're talking about. I've had that my whole life, until the last 2 months. Instead, now I get these moments when I do anything, it feeling like a rumble in my ears vibrating in my ears similar to like a diesel engine or a motorcycle. I do wake up, as I sit up, I feel that. I go lift anything I hear that now. Before, that high pitched non stop frequency was when I did that, now I hear it all the time, and when I do anything that I would hear the high pitched frequency, it turns into the engine-like noise.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
As to the actual OP's question, I believe in a cyclic universe. Everything goes in cycles. I actually believe in that we're starting a new cycle. I don't believe it's societal, or even psychological. I believe the universe, the planet, etc. is starting a new cycle. Granted, the energy of each cycle affects everything, I don't believe it is due to a supernatural origin, but rather the energies given off by nature. To me, the air smells different, though I can't identify with words how. The wind blows differently (not direction, just feeling). The ground doesn't even feel the same as it used to. Does that mean we're heading for catastrophe or a consciousness upgrade? Probably not. Or at least not due to this change in the cycle. I believe those things are created by man himself, because s/he feels damn good and ready to have them. At the end of the day, everything is gonna be here on December 22, as I believe the 21st is just the climax of the cycle change. Things will start settling down. The weather patterns and everything will start evening out (that doesn't mean going back to what they once were, as this is the beginning of the cycle, but we won't have as much shocking changes. When it's all said and done, we'll find out that everything will be fine, and we'll grow accustomed to it and it will seem normal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join