It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21/12/2012 (12/21/2012) is anything strange happening to you on the countdown to the end?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I just moved back to town after living way out in the country for almost 12 years. I lived in the place of my dreams, I thought. Wide open country with beautiful sunsets and sunrises. Horses, cattle, deer, mountains....just a beautiful place. I swore it was the last place I would live and my family would have to drag me out kicking and screaming. I was wrong. I cannot believe I am saying this, but I am happier in town. I was afraid to leave the country, esp. before 2012. I was a prepper. Here it is, right on top of us, and I don't care about those things anymore. I am not afraid. I cannot believe it.

About 5 years ago, I had a spiritual awakening. I know it for a fact. Synchronicities happened daily. I was so damn happy, probably for the first time in my life. All my problems were so minor. Nothing bothered me. And then the bottom fell out and I entered what I can only describe as the dark night of the soul. My whole damn character changed. I became deceptive, greedy,. dishonest. I feel like I have been in hell. I went from the highest high to the lowest low. I feel like scum. And I have not been able to dig myself out. I just don't get it.

I am ready for this to be over, but if character means anything at this point, I am screwed.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

I totally concur fourthmeal. I have been going through the same process, writing down my thoughts so as to express them in a specific way. Forgiveness is a biggie and it's like wringing water out of a football field sized blanket by hand.

I'm also focusing on being here now in the present moment with an open heart and appreciation for the lessons learned. Just reading your posts and typing this out helps tremendously, so thank you.

Looks like one of our tests is enduring the ever present peanut gallery. I love you all in Dolby surround sound and I'm happy to be tied to your whipping post. I'm pulling for all of you.

edit on 10/12/2012 by htapath because: it's a secret

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958
I just moved back to town after living way out in the country for almost 12 years. I lived in the place of my dreams, I thought. Wide open country with beautiful sunsets and sunrises. Horses, cattle, deer, mountains....just a beautiful place. I swore it was the last place I would live and my family would have to drag me out kicking and screaming. I was wrong. I cannot believe I am saying this, but I am happier in town. I was afraid to leave the country, esp. before 2012. I was a prepper. Here it is, right on top of us, and I don't care about those things anymore. I am not afraid. I cannot believe it.

About 5 years ago, I had a spiritual awakening. I know it for a fact. Synchronicities happened daily. I was so damn happy, probably for the first time in my life. All my problems were so minor. Nothing bothered me. And then the bottom fell out and I entered what I can only describe as the dark night of the soul. My whole damn character changed. I became deceptive, greedy,. dishonest. I feel like I have been in hell. I went from the highest high to the lowest low. I feel like scum. And I have not been able to dig myself out. I just don't get it.

I am ready for this to be over, but if character means anything at this point, I am screwed.

The harder the struggle, the sweeter the victory zippy.

If this was easy, exotic dancers would all be doing it because they're easier on the eyes. That's just a little humor. For all I know, strippers could all be Buddhas in disguise.

Deal with one thing at a time as it arises. Just try to be like water and let the issues flow through you without hanging on to them. There's no time limit on any of this, so try not to feel pressured.

Loving you brother.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
A very, very strange 12/12/12 experience to share, let's see how many had similar events:

I decided before I went to bed that instead of my planned wake-up strategy of being up and active for the 3:11 AM (PST) time (which would translate to the 11:11 UT time), I would just let what happens, happen. I did this mainly because the day prior, I had picked up some sinus congestion / cold-type symptoms. I jokingly refer to them as "Ascension symptoms" but I'm pretty sure I just have cold. Anyway, I didn't take any medicine or anything, I just decided to let sleep work its magic and I went to bed early.

I awoke at 2:50AM (PST), and decided that, as close as that was to the supposed activation time, I'd just lay awake and clear my mind. Deep breathing through meditation wasn't happening due to be congested, so I just laid there and relaxed as much as I could, then turned over a bit to be comfortable.

Within a few moments I must have drifted right back to sleep or something, but in a flash a stream of energy struck me and kept me in the bed. I could not move much, I felt paralysis in all parts of my body as if being pressed down by this energy which felt like love, but even more felt like some sort of coding, like a download! I fully recognize how strange that must sound, but I'm going by what I felt here so stick with me. I checked around, my wife was in bed sound asleep, and there I was, pinned. The energy had a sound. It sounded like white/pink noise and had a pulsating sound to it. It wasn't overly loud, and it wasn't painful. Neither was the feeling of being pinned, though I desperately wanted to get up and face this energy to feel it directly. That wasn't happening, I could barely budge.

Minutes of this went by, and I just soaked it in. Then, a woman appeared by my bedside, a beautiful women which I only remember the face of. She looked all dressed up and ready for a night out, in long earrings and makeup. She was blurry like I didn't' have my contacts in, and when I looked over for my wife she was gone so I assumed it was my wife standing here, but the details are not complete. Anyway, she said to me,

"(my name), there's an Indian here".

I took this to mean that there was one at the door of our house. So I asked her to help me up, to get out of bed while pinned. As I struggled to get up I snapped out of the trance and fully woke up. I checked my clock and it was 3:25AM (PST).

It was a wild experience. Once I woke up, I had buzzing energy in my whole body, not too intense but definitely not something I've experienced before (except for that time I explained a couple days ago.)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zippy1958

Zippy, this is the time to love yourself for who you are. Take those experiences and negative energy and thank them for the lessons learned, and send them on. Just because you had some "demons" (I'm using that term loosely, I do not mean you were possessed) about you doesn't mean you ARE bad. You ARE good! You are just have an experience, that is all. Clear those things by accepting what they are for what they are, and send them on their way. Use visualizations, words, whatever you want/need.

You cannot progress in life until you learn that unconditional love starts with the SELF. Perhaps this is the lesson to learn at this time? Not for me to say but I can say that I wish you well, friend, and I think you'll do just fine!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This thread has inspired me to make a documentary film about the "Final Countdown"...
Thanks ATS members !! I'll put it up on youtube and vimeo when it's finished.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The Christmas Spirit dawned on me today. Woke up totally revivified and I'm so looking forward to the Xmas holidays and the new year, about new possibilities at all levels. Everything seems new and possible and whatever depression I might have had is GONE. Just today on 12-12-12.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
I'd like to share a very vivid experience that occurred last night.

I went to bed relatively early, and my goal was to have some laydown meditation time before I drifted to sleep. After I got myself centered and relaxed, I decided it was time to go through repressed thoughts and let them go. Mostly I decided to start forgiving people that have wronged me in the past. I named a few by name, stated that I forgive for (insert reason I was mad) and stated that I love them.

After going through a few memorable people, I realized that I wasn't able to remember any more names from the past (I'm 32 now, most of this bad stuff happened more than a decade ago), so I decided to make an ALL statement, in my mind, that everyone is forgiven, and loved. In addition to this I thanked them all for the lessons they allowed me to learn through the experience, good and bad.

Then I stated to myself that I hereby let go of all the resentment, etc related to these events, and I visualized pushing it all downstream from my thoughts and let it float away until it was beyond my vision. A simple thing, certainly nothing more than a little visualization therapy.

After this release I decided to let my mind focus on opening my heart Chakra. Again just a bit of visualizing, providing the intent to feel more from this Chakra and to radiate light and be more directly connected to it.

After this I let my mind wander a bit and just let things come, and I accepted them as they are and for what they are as they came, and let go of the negative thoughts that came, and integrated the positive thoughts. Soon, I drifted to a peaceful sleep.

Enough setup, on to the experience!

In the middle of the night I woke up 3 times. Twice, it was for no apparent reason. The third it was because my toddler son was crying a bit. But in each of these three times, I woke up with an energy in my body from my hands to my feet, like everything was buzzing with something powerful. My whole body and mostly the heart felt deep unconditional love permeating everything, I was in total bliss. I was half-awake, half-asleep in this bliss and let me tell you, it was some of the best feeling I've had in my whole life.

That third time required me to get up for my son, and when I got up I was almost butterfly-light and that buzzing sensation went on for a bit, while I crept to his room. I picked him up, changed him, got him a drink, the usual, but with such an intense peace and "groundedness" it astonished me. I am by all counts, not a very patient and kind person when woke up in the middle of the night. Typically when I have to get up in the middle of the night for him (happens like one out of ten nights so nothing horrible), I'm in a pretty bitchy mood and all that goes with that energy, if you get my drift. This time I literally felt like a completely different person, the person that I WANTED to be for a long time.

Folks, I believe something is happening if you just let it in your hearts and let it come to you. I encourage all seekers to use this time to let go of things, let them pass through you, and let this energy come to you. I've had plenty of "party" experiences in my life, ones that I won't go into depth due to ATS rules about illicit substances. The general gist of what I'm saying is that the feelings these artificial things gave me pale in comparison to what I felt last night.

If that's what we have to look forward to as we Ascend, then let me be the first to say, BRING IT ON! A moment of bliss like that within each human all at the same time would change the world in a moment.

Awesome!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well for me, this is a time of prayer, contemplation, envisioning sunshine, not rain, and the sun finally came out briefly today. Seeking creative ideas for businesses and trying to interest my second oldest in starting to picture things he may wish to develop with joy, positive planning, seeing good things always. What end?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

This thread has inspired me to make a documentary film about the "Final Countdown"

Don't forget this.

We're leaving together
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back,
To earth, who can tell?

I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground (leaving ground)
Will things ever be the same again?
It's the final countdown.

edit on 12-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'll offer my perspective.

I'm living in an extremely quiet place, alone at the moment in the physical sense. I have a clear view of the east horizon and there are no street lights within fifteen miles. I'm in northeast Arizona.

This morning I woke up at 5:55 and was slightly disoriented, which is unusual. Venus was spectacular and was blinking and flashing wildly. This continued until the sun came up. The sunrise was brilliant and was accompanied by a very high pitched sound.

Around mid-morning, I started to hear what sounded like a giant vacuum cleaner in the sky which tickled my eardrums. This went on until the afternoon, and then it subsided as clouds started building. Strange looking clouds I might add.

Purge and merge with the surge and try not to get discouraged.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I had a weird thought the other day which may be germane to this topic. Lately, I've been perceiving things differently. i thought "i feel like i'm experiencing things for the first time.". It's an interesting time to be alive.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I am appreciative of the responses I got...both helped alot. I am going to try to move forward and get out of this hole I have dug for myself. I know there is a lesson there somewhere....and loving myself is very difficult at this time but I will give it my best shot. I love this place.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I spoke of this in another thread, but it definitely fits here too:

This is the 3rd day of this loving, buzzing, glowing feeling I've been having.

I meditated yesterday and I made this feeling explode all around me with great intensity. I wasn't even fully focused, with all the background sounds and lights and whatnot, but it still was a huge moment.

I am hearing lots and lots of tinnitus sounds, painless and not annoying though.

As I said in another post on this thread, I encourage everyone to center themselves, accept things for what they are, and let this energy in to transform you. Not only does it make the day much more interesting and the day passes by quicker, my emotional level is extremely high and I am blissful lately. A wonderful feeling.

For fun, I tried to think of a negative, egotistical thing for a while. I was unable to form the thought to make it even happen. I laughed, and went back to my new happy ego-free self. That felt even better.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zippy1958

Please don't worry about what you are experiencing not all experiences have to be good or great to learn from. It may just be that you need to "ascend" differently to other people that have posted.
You have recognised what is wrong and you are able to fix it, so to me lesson learned and you now move forward.
You have seen what I have been through as I started this thread and I have more to add and I will be honest about my experience.

I had no patients for my own mother as I found she was emotionally draining and would get drunk a lot, and I would get very angry and regularly distance myself from this rather than sit down with her and actually find out what the problem was. Unfortunately mum is going through a hell of a time health wise.

I have had a lot of things happen lately, losing my supervisor job, crashing my motorbike and the health issues of my mother. I began getting very depressed and thought what the hell is happening to me. I spent a few days thinking of it and that's why I started this thread. I needed time for reflection and now that I have it I believe that I have been selfish and I needed to take a look at my life and really change my thought process. I decided that I needed to talk to my mum and find out what is happening with her, and what I found was upsetting, I found out that she was lonely and worried about everything that was going on in her life. Now that my mum has spoke and got a lot off her chest and had someone to confide in she had changed just as much as I have. I think and feel that if we are taking the wrong direction in life we will be hit with something we really need to deal with and learn from.
I am not suggesting my mums bad health is a byproduct of my selfishness but the rest of my "misfortune" is Down to me not taking notice of what is really important.

So, I stand by my original post and that is there is a change happening whether its a spiritual change for those that need it or are we just preparing ourselves for the "end" and getting ready to pass on I don't know, but reading other people's posts would suggest we are receiving what we need to understand ourselves on a different level and move on and fulfill our destiny.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join