It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best thing about Dec 21st 2012 / Ascension time? It's coming (or not) whether you believe it (

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Fourthmeal, thanks for the reply. Yes, I agree. I am not that afraid but there is a residue. Now that I think on it. Those of us who have known this event is coming, known for very long times, understand that time will alter. Dimensions will alter. Many will be left in this dimension and not know it. That will be nice for them. Others will move on into the fifth dimension, I believe. I am looking forward to harmony and peace. Frankly.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kz1221
Fourthmeal, thanks for the reply. Yes, I agree. I am not that afraid but there is a residue. Now that I think on it. Those of us who have known this event is coming, known for very long times, understand that time will alter. Dimensions will alter. Many will be left in this dimension and not know it. That will be nice for them. Others will move on into the fifth dimension, I believe. I am looking forward to harmony and peace. Frankly.

Yes, that residue you speak of is quite persistent. From what I have learned, the best thing is just let that go. Accept it for what it is, appreciate and thank it for the lessons learned and growth received, and send it on its way. Even just a quick mental ceremony in your mind can serve as enough visualization to make it true. Literally take those thought forms, pack them on a raft, and send them downstream and wave bye. Or take them and put them on a hot air balloon, and let them fly out of your sight. Silly visualization it may seem, but it can have a profound effect on the sheer weight they place on your shoulders until you let them go by any means you feel sound. Visualizations are just another way to make things come true the way you intend. Try it, I am sure you'll feel lighter after a short confrontation with it all.

And yes, some will definitely stay here in this dimension. Heck it may be one of their first go-around incarnations in Duality. Can't graduate without attending some classes, right? I personally feel compelled to move on, like we're just shuffling our feet before we get going to our next big thing, and that the real fun is just beginning. The time of Duality for me, I feel, is ending. Damn it feels good.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yes, it feels good.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

I see Earth as a School, a Training Ground

Imagine playing a video game from beginning to end, all fully experienced and with all the best weapons and armor already equipped. I'm going to pick on Skyrim just a moment, because I played it a while back. Are you really going to enjoy the game and learn how to survive in that game, if you're nearly invincible? NO! You start out weak, you have to EARN the experience and the lessons that come along the way, and you can look backward and see the progression and choices made. I imagine our souls see Earth training in the same way.

I used to believe in spiritual Ascension like you.

Until I took an arrow in the knee.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

I see Earth as a School, a Training Ground

Imagine playing a video game from beginning to end, all fully experienced and with all the best weapons and armor already equipped. I'm going to pick on Skyrim just a moment, because I played it a while back. Are you really going to enjoy the game and learn how to survive in that game, if you're nearly invincible? NO! You start out weak, you have to EARN the experience and the lessons that come along the way, and you can look backward and see the progression and choices made. I imagine our souls see Earth training in the same way.

I used to believe in spiritual Ascension like you.

Until I took an arrow in the knee.

That, kind sir, was awesome.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

So why, may I ask, were you standing in front of a person shooting the arrow?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Miraj

So why, may I ask, were you standing in front of a person shooting the arrow?

I'm not sure if this was in jest or if you aren't sure what is going on, but in the game Skyrim, that's a commonly heard comment from the guards when you walk by them. "I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee."

So he was joking.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just wanted to say, as we get closer and closer to this special time, I am much more of a believer. I had activations within me over the last few days, things that I simply didn't think were possible. I have never been so happy to be wrong about something.

My activations started 12/12, and it has been quite intense at times. Hopefully others sharing the experience will chime in.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Just wanted to say, as we get closer and closer to this special time, I am much more of a believer. I had activations within me over the last few days, things that I simply didn't think were possible. I have never been so happy to be wrong about something.

My activations started 12/12, and it has been quite intense at times. Hopefully others sharing the experience will chime in.

I view myself as an Open-minded skeptic person,
but I do *secretly* wishing you're going to be right,
this world,..this materialistic, shallow & greedy capitalistic society/people & humanity.. I'm seriously already getting very sick, tired & weary with all of these.. and the worst fact that NOTHING seems to change in the "grand" manner (a very good quote from the movie Batman Begins: "People often need a DRAMATIC (or TRAGIC) examples/events to shake them out of Apathy.")

Here I could only wishing that you're going to be right ..
that's all I can say.
thx for sharing ur experience, btw.. it somehow -strangely- sort of putting some HOPE back into my chest, about this 'fallen/degrading' world/society/humanity..
edit on 14-12-2012 by dinkot because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2012 by dinkot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join