It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best thing about Dec 21st 2012 / Ascension time? It's coming (or not) whether you believe it (

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The Best thing about Dec 21st 2012 / Ascension time? It's coming (or not) whether you believe it (or not)

Now, like all of you, I cannot predict the future other than what I see in dreams or what I visualize and will to come true. This event (or non-event) is coming to us, and my view is:

We (the souls currently on Earth) have made the choice to be here for the fireworks. Some of us may have been through the incarnation merry-go-round hundreds or even thousands of lifetimes, to get to this point. That's quite an accomplishment.

What if we're the Heros?

I tend to follow GW Hardin's view on some of this stuff. In short, we're the Heros. We bravely took on Duality and we have survived and grown as souls for doing it, lifetime after lifetime. As we are a Collective Consciousness, each and every one of us with each individual experience, we have amassed a huge amount of experience. We cannot currently access this (well, some claim they can but let's leave that for another thread), but that's the point of living here. A separation from who we REALLY are is necessary to truly know the lesson of Duality. If you were to come here knowing you are pure love and everything is One, it would ruin the experience.

What if this is true? I feel it may be. Since the veils between our higher Self and who we are here at 3D Earth are in place, it will be impossible to prove the truth until those veils lift.

I see Earth as a School, a Training Ground

Imagine playing a video game from beginning to end, all fully experienced and with all the best weapons and armor already equipped. I'm going to pick on Skyrim just a moment, because I played it a while back. Are you really going to enjoy the game and learn how to survive in that game, if you're nearly invincible? NO! You start out weak, you have to EARN the experience and the lessons that come along the way, and you can look backward and see the progression and choices made. I imagine our souls see Earth training in the same way.

Getting back to the date

Truthfully and with an open heart, I believe things will happen around that date, be it before or after by a bit. I yearn for change and an opportunity to experience things well beyond the 3rd density skill set. I feel waves of change coursing through me from time to time, and the synchronicities are massive telling me that I'm headed in the right direction. [Hell, just as I typed those words I glanced down at the time, 1:11 was the number. I don't know about you, but these synchs just make me smile at this point, as I see them literally all the time.]

About half the people I talk with on here and other forums talk about the idiocy of such things, how "mathematically" or "scientifically" these things can't happen. And to them, I just smile and remind them that it's coming whether they believe it or not.

And if I'm wrong, I'm OK with that. Change is still afoot, and the waves of change will not slow down any time soon on Earth. Look around. There has been more going on in the last few months in the sectors of politics, economy, ecology, science (even), and spirituality than ever before. "Time" may flow constant on our clocks to our perception, but major change is quickly accelerating. So if "nothing" happens on or around the 21st, I'll be OK with the fact. Maybe it will happen on the 21st, maybe it will happen gradually through shear will of the human conscious population, who knows.

I wouldn't worry about much, at this point

To those who "worry" about being in the wrong place at the wrong time, or those that feel they may not be prepared enough, "good enough", etc. To this I say, your higher Self will place you exactly where you need to be, exactly when you need to be, without worry. There is no way to miss this, everything will be as it should be, exactly. I would only recommend to stay open to what your heart tells you, stay aware, and loving. Why fight what you are at the core? Best to ride this wave instead of being slammed by it, IMO.

And certainly, even those who have done bad in this lifetime and others, though they may end up with Karmic weight on their shoulders to work off, they still are One with everyone else and deserve this. We talk about the Dark Ones / Cabal / Illuminati / Elite burning in hell or being a cockroach in their next incarnation, but in reality everyone has their part to play and they are serving as the catalyst of change. It is a hell of a price to pay (imagine the Karma one would bring upon themselves for doing the things they have done), but in the end they are Godsparks just the same, just like you, and me, and all of us...and the Earth herself.

I guess this serves as my "prediction" of what will happen. Take if for what you will, but I doubt any thread made for or against this coming Event (or non-Event) will actually affect anything. So, why not go with the heart on this one?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Much appreciation for your expression.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I agree with many of your points except for the karma one. If those "evil" souls all play a part in this change why would they accrue karma in this lifetime? Why would any soul choose to incarnate into this life knowing that they will play the role of evil doer thus acquiring some serious karma to pay back?

I don't think karma works the way many want it to. There is no karma enforcer that says someone has to pay back for the wrong they've done while in the physical life. Every lifetime is about gaining the experience of that particular life. Some souls actually choose to come into a life knowing they are going to do some bad stuff but that is so that soul can learn and gain that experience. An individual soul chooses the karmic lesson, so if a soul is the rapist in one lifetime then typically that soul will be the victim in another lifetime. But it is the souls choice to do so and see both sides, not some karma god punishing souls. See how it all evens out?

edit on 4-12-2012 by taccj9903 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
My thoughts exactly

I love correcting people when I hear them say "it's the end of the world in a few weeks" they are of course joking and don't believe anything will happen. But I say "it's not the end it is the beginning!" and this confuses people, great fun. Anyways I agree with the OP. This is Disney Land for Souls, no line ups! plenty of F*** up's!
Thank you!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well here's my view, which I've taken from my studies of the Law of One (which I consider to be a very good esoteric source), and much of the Hidden Hand info gathered here on ATS way back when.

Just because they are serving a role, doesn't mean they aren't accruing Karma. Quite the contrary. It is multidimensional. What appears to be a great travesty in one density/dimension can end up serving the greater good in a higher one. Karma still exists in all dimensions, what is measured out will be measured back to you. So it is a known thing, that while this negativity will catalyze us an make us better for the experience, the sheer pain brought on WILL need to be measured back at some point. Keep in mind while on this Earth in this dimension they are enjoying SWEET lives, in at least a materialistic / Service To Self (STS) way. The negative path. But when we consider that the role we are playing here on Earth is but a "game" and our higher selves are eternal, at the much higher densities that our higher selves reside there is only the positive path.

Perhaps (those that choose to Ascend) will have to spend some time sweeping up the floors or something else menial, whilst we explore the cosmos and create worlds ourselves. I can say that while I detest the actions of these Elite and their controllers, I do not hate them. They are just humans (well, hopefully) and while they are definitely not on the path I choose, I do not harbor any ill-will against them for their choices. As I mentioned, Karma has a way of teaching those that need a lesson. Definitely we agree, there is no person or being at the helm of Karma. Like gravity, it just IS. I like to think of it as love as seen inter-dimensionally. It is the inertia that comes from higher dimensions, those of justice, wisdom, symbolism, etc.

Check out the Law of One info about this, and compare it against Hidden Hand. See for yourself what resonates, and let me know what you think. I LOVE that you are interested enough in all this that you answered at all so I relish a good discussion on it. Also point me to any source info you've picked up along the way, I'm eager to learn more that resonates with me.

Originally posted by taccj9903
I agree with many of your points except for the karma one. If those "evil" souls all play a part in this change why would they accrue karma in this lifetime? Why would any soul choose to incarnate into this life knowing that they will play the role of evil doer thus acquiring some serious karma to pay back?

I don't think karma works the way many want it to. There is no karma enforcer that says someone has to pay back for the wrong they've done while in the physical life. Every lifetime is about gaining the experience of that particular life. Some souls actually choose to come into a life knowing they are going to do some bad stuff but that is so that soul can learn and gain that experience. An individual soul chooses the karmic lesson, so if a soul is the rapist in one lifetime then typically that soul will be the victim in another lifetime. But it is the souls choice to do so and see both sides, not some karma god punishing souls. See how it all evens out?

edit on 4-12-2012 by taccj9903 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It's going to be sweet though. I have my family flying in on the 20th (assuming there's no super-weird stuff that grounds planes or something), to be with us. And that's just by "coincidence", in other words we weren't thinking about Dec 21st stuff when we planned it... its just the best window for flying price-wise so when the tickets were picked it was solely off the pricing of coming in and leaving in a 3 day window. Again, there's synchronicity at work, oh so subtly. In fact it is so subtle, I only realized the arrival and departure times of my family just a few weeks ago, and this trip has been planned for months. Funny how it all works out.

Got the days off so if something does get very interesting, then I can be with family and make it that much better of an occasion.

You know, IF something happens I often wonder what's waiting for me on the other side. I have a 2yr old and we're expecting another in a few months, so I'm quite curious what may happen to those little souls and how it all plays out. Oh well, as long as we averted WW3 or any other incredibly sucky timeline, I'll be happy.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Excellent points you have brought to the table OP.

Some of us feel it and some of us don't. It is what it is, plain and simple.

Forgiveness is an important part of the cleansing that is now taking place globally. For many, the hardest part is forgiving themselves.

Come on now everybody. Jazz hands finish!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I may need a Lift to that ascension place
I hope it's not one of those fly by night deals.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by htapath
Excellent points you have brought to the table OP.

Some of us feel it and some of us don't. It is what it is, plain and simple.

Forgiveness is an important part of the cleansing that is now taking place globally. For many, the hardest part is forgiving themselves.

Come on now everybody. Jazz hands finish!

Awesome.

Exactly right on that last bit. Everyone to their positions, enjoy the fireworks, tip your waitress, and enjoy the flight.

Or not.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

I can agree with this.

It's not so much about the things you've done, and 'paying' for them, but rather what you've learned from it. It doesn't matter even if you've done bad things, because it's still an experience to learn from and gain new insight. Maybe even people like Hitler and James Holmes would gain experience from what they've done and learn from it.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I've read many theories about karma and like most "New Age" philosophies I just don't feel that the exact truth will be known, at least not here in this dimension. What resonates with me the most is what I've learned by reading books about past life regression. I can't remember which book it was that gave the best explanation for karma that I can agree with ( it may have been one by Michael Newton), but I just believe that every lifetime is about gaining an experience whether that be positive or negative.

So over the course of thousands of lifetimes it seems entirely plausible that a soul could have lives of playing the evil doer, especially since the life plan is agreed upon before incarnation. I've read that there are soul contracts that are agreed upon by two souls before incarnating. These contracts might include one soul being the victim of some type of crime/abuse and the other soul being the culprit. So possibly in another life they reverse roles so each can learn from the experience of what it was like to be the other person.

I'm not saying there isn't karma, I just believe it is up to the soul to choose to live a life where that soul lives the life "on the receiving end" the next time around.

edit on 5-12-2012 by taccj9903 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

soopapowaz!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by fourthmeal

soopapowaz!!!!

Yeah makes you wonder if we're just like Superman, living on a Kryptonite planet or something.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
thats right it becoming obvious that your death and destruction cult claims will not happen...so lets move on to move to something even more cultish that no one can prove is happening.

ITS ALL HAPPENING IN YOUR MIND...!!
Isn't that what the pastor claimed after he his rapture claims failed a few years ago?
edit on 6-12-2012 by Logicalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2012 by Logicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I've heard that everything out of alignment will realign - people, plastic, tortured molecules and such. That would be nice.
I've heard that there will be a loss of the gravity field for seven hours. That would take most people, cars, junk, into the atmosphere and nicely cleanse everything when the gravity field returns. That would be nice.
I've heard that some people are too far gone to be realigned and they will not continue on to the peace of the next 2,000 years. That would be nice.
I've heard there will be three days of darkness when we can meditate while we wait, or go insane. That would be nice.
I have always taught to ignore the negative and live positive, creating positive energy for positive results. Just ignore the negative. That's what I have to go with on this topic too.
I believe there will be telepathy soon, and that the autistic of us will lead in that.
I believe community will come back without money as the glue.
I believe what is going to happen soon will be able to overcome what some humans will be trying to do on the 21st.
I have lived all this life for this time and still am afraid. It will be interesting.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If it helps, I believe strongly that whatever happens is destined to happen, collectively, the way we want it, how we want it, and when we want it. It may not be a person-by-person thing at this dimension point of view, but I am certain that our Higher Selves know exactly what is going on and exactly what to do.

"Fear" is something I haven't felt in a long, long time. Excepting paper cuts. Those suckers can come at any time and I have an irrational fear about them regularly. Anyway, besides that weird thing that is part of me, fear is just not something I let reside in my heart. I'm not going to judge how you process things and it is nobody's place but yourself, friend, to do such things.

I feel that Acceptance of who you are, what you are, and all the experience you've had here is paramount at this time. You don't have to judge it, just accept it, and let the emotions it all can carry to just move on right through you. For instance, if you can observe what causes you fear, you may be able to accept it for what it is, recognize it is just a thing, and move on. This may end up clearing you and it may help with the coming changes.

For the record, I wrote this little thread a few days ago, and today I am much more anchored in the thought that something WILL happen on these dates, or close. I also think 12/12 will be a big one, like a sneak preview of the energies to come. I feel that 12/12 is the starting gate for all of it, and that 12/21 is more like a crescendo and a "pow" moment, whereupon our future is ours to control and participate in, but at a completely different level.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So, is your 'ascension' the one promised by Wilcock and his channeled spirit guides, or perhaps the reversion back to the "innate man" as espoused by the President of Iran, or perhaps the 'Adam Kadmon' of the Kaballah, or perhaps the "divinity within" as espoused by the 'ascended masters' in the New Age movement... Or would it perhaps be the "evolution of consciousness" or "singularity" as channeled by "aliens"? So I do need to ask, why do you think all of these similar beliefs all stem from channeled entities disguising themselves as aliens to those interested in extraterrestrials, as ascended masters to those in the New Age movement, as spirit guides to those in the occult, as angels and Jesus Christ to those in apostate Christianity and even as humans from our past or future to atheists?

And why is it that much of this literature describes what must happen to those "poor souls" like those "religious fundamentals" who hold the faith of Christ Jesus who will refuse to "ascend" or even "hinder" your ascension? That they will have only two choices - join in or be eliminated - ? But don't worry about them your literature teaches you....since life reincarnates you aren't really KILLING them....

And this is the summation of your beliefs as given to this world by entities and vain imaginations that continually lie and use the same methodology as in the garden of Eden. Did you know that Hitler also envisioned "man becoming god"? I couldn't imagine hundreds of millions of little Hitlers walking around, but that's exactly what Satan is creating. Did you reject the Truth that Satan is released to once again deceive the nations? Did you so entirely reject that the Creator is Truth in exchange for one that says there is no sin, no judgement, no death and that 'mystery knowledge' is the path to enlightenment and becoming like god?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
the best thing about the 21st, is going to be the 22nd with no change. the people making money off of this will have to find another fear-mongering, profit-inducing job.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
So, is your 'ascension' the one promised by Wilcock and his channeled spirit guides, or perhaps the reversion back to the "innate man" as espoused by the President of Iran, or perhaps the 'Adam Kadmon' of the Kaballah, or perhaps the "divinity within" as espoused by the 'ascended masters' in the New Age movement... Or would it perhaps be the "evolution of consciousness" or "singularity" as channeled by "aliens"? So I do need to ask, why do you think all of these similar beliefs all stem from channeled entities disguising themselves as aliens to those interested in extraterrestrials, as ascended masters to those in the New Age movement, as spirit guides to those in the occult, as angels and Jesus Christ to those in apostate Christianity and even as humans from our past or future to atheists?

And why is it that much of this literature describes what must happen to those "poor souls" like those "religious fundamentals" who hold the faith of Christ Jesus who will refuse to "ascend" or even "hinder" your ascension? That they will have only two choices - join in or be eliminated - ? But don't worry about them your literature teaches you....since life reincarnates you aren't really KILLING them....

And this is the summation of your beliefs as given to this world by entities and vain imaginations that continually lie and use the same methodology as in the garden of Eden. Did you know that Hitler also envisioned "man becoming god"? I couldn't imagine hundreds of millions of little Hitlers walking around, but that's exactly what Satan is creating. Did you reject the Truth that Satan is released to once again deceive the nations? Did you so entirely reject that the Creator is Truth in exchange for one that says there is no sin, no judgement, no death and that 'mystery knowledge' is the path to enlightenment and becoming like god?

Before I reply, was this a "come to Jesus" post? If so, I don't appreciate proselytizing. If not, then I'll definitely do my best to answer.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I mean let's be honest, as a person with partial Cherokee heritage over here, I don't exactly buy full lock-stock into a single book. I'm actually flawed in that, after being forced into the Southern Baptist way of life and being force-fed a version of truth as seen by a bunch of people that were utter hypocrites, I simply do not agree with it at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join