It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Death Ray Conspiracy PRIVATE INVESTIGATION with Dr. Fred Bell family interview preview

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

If he was offered to meet an alien i think jesse would take that offer. How could he pass that up? It does seems fishy to me that this guy died rite after meeting with jesse, but to say it was aliens i just dont know.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadpool84
reply to post by hiii_98

If he was offered to meet an alien i think jesse would take that offer. How could he pass that up? It does seems fishy to me that this guy died rite after meeting with jesse, but to say it was aliens i just dont know.
i'm NOT claiming that he was killed or aliens or whatever, simply relaying a story that was told to me by the shows producer recently, and her concerns. I take no official position on the matter, just found it relevant and interesting.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

If Fred Bell was murdered it was probably for a host of things the powers that be knew he had alot of information and now he was telling it, i'm not saying i doubt your story but i think it would be for a host of things including what you said....

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
2007 Saudi Arabia announced they weren't accepting US dollars for oil anymore.....

Now on from there how did America all of the sudden turn out to be a larger exporter of oil/energy?

They would have had to of used Directed Energy weapons to trim the population/ cut Federal Liabilities (SS/Retirements) as well. How else do you explain how America now is using so much less fuel and is exporting so much?

The Death Ray is NO new weapon system. The only shocking thing is the number of Directed Energy Systems being used today. This is no longer a planet fit for human life when all of our madmen now have Directed Energy weapons and are secretly killing their own every single day.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join