It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you think dogs go after they pass on?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Thank you for your quote. I am sure it means to a lot of people who have loved and lost and are reading this thread.

Would love to astral project (tried it) but cannot seem to do it.

Your Staffy looks exactly like my close friend's dog and Trouble is a good name! Very loving, people orientated, big hearted and sloppy kisses I bet! Dog's are the best friends without a doubt and a lot of people have said this is why they are often upset at losing their dog more than a lot of other things. They just become a part of you.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

That's no problem at all... It was definitely for your benefit, but I'd be equally happy if it was comforting to all!

They are truly our best friends, good times and bad we cannot fault them.
It's tragic when such things occur, especially since your friend was quite young for a dog, it's even more heartbreaking!

Astral projection is definitely difficult to get the hang of... I'm certainly no expert, but have been doing so for about 3 years consistently, and within those years I've had plenty of time to do so as my days are quite empty in that time for personal reasons.
Keep at it, I'm sure you've had moments where it seemed successful but maybe something interrupted...
This I an assumption, but this has been quite a common thing in my own experience, and that's why I mentioned the blockades, sadly it's not just Heaven who do this, I've found it's only when we try and sneak a glimpse of Paradise... other mundane things I usually put down to "the others" who just plain do not like us as a life force, especially if we make the attempts to having a spiritual power, so to speak.
It's always worth giving it a go though, so never give up hope!

Sorry to digress!

Thank you for your kind words too! I appreciate that very much!

Again, Goddess bless you & Shelby!
I hope you make contact soon!

Peace!

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join