It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Apology from Canada to Palestine and the Rest of the World

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
apology accepted. don't beat yourself up too much. i imagine that, like most of us, your personal opinions and concerns mean less than nothing to our respective 'leaders'.

they are a law unto themselves (like israel).

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by xavi1000

I Can't watch the video in my current establishment as well.

But no peace until the Hamas are gone? Ok i admit they are bad guys as well.

But once the Hamas are gone, The land is for picking, Israel could easily clear the area of Palestine, because no resistance, whether it was a good one or not.

Palestinian people will die more often than now.

Wrong, Once Hamas is gone then Fatah can take over as the ligitimate power in Gaza as it should have been all along. At least they negotiate in good faith
edit on 5-12-2012 by palg1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I lived in Canada for quite some time, and I love the country and it's people. Wish I could go back. Stephen Harper is a disgrace. However, take solace in the fact that you didn't actually vote for him. In fact, the only people who voted for him live in Calgary. You voted for your member of parliament.

I know how you feel, being American. It's awful, here's hoping the people get their governments back someday.

Oh sounds like someone doesn't like to lose. Too bad. Btw ther liberals or NDP were voted out the same way.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I think there are some people who are misinformed or disinformed if you will,about the facts and reality of political events happening in the world.They have constantly been lied to and brainwashed by the MSM.And courtesy of the MSM they think whoever thinks out of the box and talks about the alternative stuff is either a pot head or a lefty or just delusional and outdated....And as long as there are people like that in the world ,they support politicians like Harper and the rest of them...So don't be so ashamed my friend because the US,UK,France,Australia and a bunch of other governments are also getting a high out of this ass kissing in a frantic race to win the bestest suckaaa honor!! hoping to see if then uncle Zio sometimes throw them a bone in, or just maybe he doesn't entirely pull out so god willing they don't get inflated!...Sorry i couldn't say it in a better politer way.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

Im canadian, and i support our government's position too. You dont speak for Canadians, therefore keep your damn apology to yourself.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Speak for yourself.

You make it sound like your some sort of representative of Canada. Your nobody. Your a blogger...

There is a reason the conservative are in power with a majority. Some of us agree with the foreign policy, or at least trust our government to do the right thing.

Stop blogging and go speak to your member of parliament if you actually want to do something.
edit on 5-12-2012 by MrSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Oh here we go again...first of all...are you aware that the Palestinians make up the majority of the Semites in that region? Also, I do not have anything against Israeli Jews that immigrated from Europe who ARE NOT true Semites unless they are Zionist extremists who are equally as guilty as Hamas extremists.

Your thinly veild antisemitism is palpable

This thread has been derailed so far to the point where I can't help but point out the idiocy of some members who are clearly here simply to derail the thread so why not I join the party right?

You guys sure make my day at work interesting!
edit on 12/5/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSmith

Stop blogging and go speak to your member of parliament if you actually want to do something.

I have, on many occasions, with no response. I am very politically active in my region FYI.

Now stop blogging bro.
edit on 12/5/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Good, thats one step.

Now, stop speaking in online forums like your the voice of Canada.

Bro.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mothman302
reply to post by Cynic

Im canadian, and i support our government's position too. You dont speak for Canadians, therefore keep your damn apology to yourself.

On behalf of Mothman302, I apologize to the world for the actions of the Canadian government.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

Perhaps you need to move out of the UsA and go live in Syria where you can support the Palestinian cause.
Don't cry out that you're an American when things go sour while you're there. We will not care ! You made your bed, now go sleep in it !

I don't support the Palestinian cause any more than the Jewish one. I am for international sovereignty, not enforcing ones rules upon another. Like your "suggestion" to move. If you could deport people with a differing opinion that would suit you. Thing is America is the land of differing opinions. Ain't that the beauty of it?

What you call Anti-American, I call Free Speech.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I have to say that i understand your feelings, Corruption Exposed'; sometimes i just ask myself where are the damn Blue Helmets!!!
I salute you.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
we should all agree that Canada has some serious problems of their own that needs to be addressed instead of wasting processing power worrying about what the Palestinians think of them... the answer to that is simple; if they are not Christian they would rather drag you thru town behind their motorcycle.

Welcome to the land of Canada... where a carton of eggs will cost you $7 bucks! but we give free heroin to drug addicts and subsidize your Alcohol and Cigarettes for you. This is no conservatism I recognize...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I do not agree with most things coming out of Harper's Government But to add something new to this thread here is something to consider. All of the so called shenanigans of world leaders lately and Canada is one of them seem to be on the sharp increase. And by design these actions are usually against majority decision. The reaction to these trifling decisions are always the same..... "We as (insert country name) are not represented by our leaders!".

Now The result of this type of rhetoric is a banding together of the people, as witnessed through this thread and a sharp increase in nationalism. Not support of the puppet governments but nationalism none the less. The two main things any government needs to go to war is the people seeing and recognizing the need for change, and a strong sense of nationalism.

The negative ire created gives way to the implementation of a psychology for war.

Peace is never found by war but rather created by the people who get tired of war.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
You talk about blind support, yet you blindly support Palestine regardless of what they say or do. For example, it doesn't matter to you that Palestinians want to eradication of Israel and the Jews, not peace.

Not that I'm disagreeing with you, but where did you get this idea that Palestinians want to eradicate Israel and Jews or anybody else for that matter?

NATO bombed Iraq to get rid of Saddam Hussein's regime and enormous amounts of civilians were killed in the process, does that mean that the people of NATO allied countries wanted eradication of Iraq and all Muslims?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

*GRINS* Well I'm glad you wouldn't have voted for him even if you DID live in his riding. Right? RIGHT?!?!!?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
And this comes as a surprise? If any Canadian is wondering what the Harper regime is going to do on any international issue, look below the border and see how the land lays. That's what he will do. The man is a traitor.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Oh sounds like someone doesn't like to lose. Too bad. Btw ther liberals or NDP were voted out the same way.

I live in America, genius. I didn't lose anything, except perhaps the opportunity to vote for Ron Paul in the last AMERICAN presidential election. However, if I had voted in Canada it DEFINITELY would have been for the NDP.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Once again, look at the big picture.As per the Palestinian Charter, to which amendments have been proposed but not fully ratified, the long term goal is the elimination of the State of Israel. This is just one step towards that goal, And the support of an interim step implies support for the eventual goal, in both the implementation of the NWO and the Palestinians goal of the destruction of Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join