It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Apology from Canada to Palestine and the Rest of the World

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Zionist = world domination. really chilling, if you stop and think about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
You talk about blind support, yet you blindly support Palestine regardless of what they say or do. For example, it doesn't matter to you that Palestinians want to eradication of Israel and the Jews, not peace.

How about the original borders given to create israel in the first place?

thats not "blindly" supporting Palestine.

How about not bulldozing homes & killing people, then claiming their land as israeli land.

thats not "blindly" supporting Palestine.

thats a typical ridiculous argument to make when, in fact, israel is currently killing Palestinians by any means.
Hunger, the concentration camp know as Gaza strip.. illegal phosphorus bombs.. it goes on & on.

attempted land grab.

when unsuccessful israel picks on the weaker Palestinians, treating them just as bad as they themselves claim to have been treated which pushed for the formation of israel in the first place.
God did not come down & announce to the world that was their land. it was the UN. follow the UN laws. do not beat up your neighbors.

thanks for the sentiments OP.. you are not alone.

The implementation by Jewish supremacists of Talmudic hate literature has caused untold suffering throughout history and now, in occupied Palestine, it is used as a justification for the mass murder of Palestinian civilians. The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human animals.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Rosh Hashanah 17a. Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.

How can you reason with madmen who not only believe they are above everyone else on the planet earth, but also their interpretation of an omnipotent deity too?... and guess what? he likes them better.. and thinks that is their land..all of it, and you are their slaves lower than cattle simply here to do their bidding.. like being a Palestinian human child shield for instance..

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Stephie Harper is a dyed in the wool Zionist. He has a majority because the Liberals committed suicide and the NDP are a joke. Stephie always does whatever Barack does and Barack always backs Israel, completely, even though there is some pretension that the US opposes some Israeli actions.
Stephie is the Fuhrer of Canada and does whatever suits him. Every move is measured and secrecy is the modus operandi. His power base is the boomers but also some middle aged back his government. Young people that care, will never back Stephie because he represents that which violates basic human decency. Yes, Canada is fuc ked up but we live in a fuc ked up world. I hope the language is not offensive ; by that I mean the word Stephie.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I was talking to my dad today about this. I'm disgusted by the way our government has conducted itself. I won't bother getting into a big debate about it, but bottom line I think all Canadians who are opposed need to make ourselves heard and have our voices counted. Show me where to sign, and i'm all over it.

What can be done? What proactive actions can be taken to address this? It isn't an apathetic rhetorical question i'm posing, i'm honestly asking, because whatever it is, i'm on board.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Great post OP.

Canada is a lovely country.

My wife and i backpacked all over Canada during the mid 90's...it was a great time, and we both loved the rugged beauty of your country.

But i agree with you about your 'leaders'...they are about the same pegging as our's here in the UK..Israel says jump, we all (for inexplicable reasons) shout how high?

They do not represent the people of our countries and they certainly do not represent the will of the people.

As far as behaving like idiot children and walking out of UN assemblies, anyone who does so, should have sanctions imposed upon them.

I too apologise to the people of the ME, for the actions of my own government in supporting and giving aid to terrorists.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

if some random pack of families is knocking at you door with knives, and finally after hours manage to break in, is killing them considered genocide?
all those wars that Israel took territory in them, where started by Arab nations( in the six day war Israel saw that all those countries where about to attack, so it destroyed most of the Egyptian planes before they attacked in order to gain air superiority).

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I don't give him any power to pull us into any war, in fact I suspect his party, his backers and even him personally as being a murderer and a criminal.

Oh and by the way, don't allow them to dump their karma on you. Don't lump in fellow Canadians with anything that corporate criminals do. They wear their own karma.

I stopped buying, wherever possibly, anything made in US, I buy Canadian. Now when I do, I don't think its free of GMO, I don't think its even all Canadian product, in fact, likely the company is Canadian and the food and products come from China. What I do know, is we have a constitution that forbids their criminal behavior and poisoning or harming the health of citizens, so if they're doing that IT'S THEIR SIN AND CRIME, NOT MINE. I can't sue the US. Any illegal unlawful legislation that violates the constitution, is also their crimes and sins NOT MINE. If I ever have a landfall of money I'm going to sue them silly, they're going to be charged with their activities.

Same with every other thing, including this. They ALONE are responsible for their crapola. They are not speaking truth, they speak with a forked tongue, they violate the consitution and transparency, and THUS ITS NOT LEGAL REPRESENTATION! PERIOD.

THEY ALONE WEAR THE KARMA FOR THEIR CRIMES.

So don't fall into the trap of painting Canadians with that brush.

They are bestowing with the gifts of their poisoned low frequency karma. I refuse their gifts and they return to the sender 100% with interest of their bad intentions.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Their behavior and their actions do not represent me or any Canadian. In order for that to be the case, the entire system would have be reformed with a completely equalized one that ensures all have farms and land and heritage food, without taxes on that, and that the government is redesigned so that positions are shared and the citizens watchdog groups/committees oversee everything and the courts, and the education system would be changed to be all that is, scientifically, buried currently, complete truth and transparency and otherwise, its all FRAUD, (lying to get elected and lying at all is FRAUD, its illegal, try that in a huge corporation and you land yourself in jail!. EMBEZZLEMENT (exhorting funds from others for dubious things) and TREASON. He's even declared himself a CEO now.

He is a criminal. If he comes near me, I would be forced to perform a citizens arrest even if landed me in jail because he is Thug. He does not represent anyone.

Nor do the other runner ups here, unfortunately. The whole corrupted thing is illegal, and if it was a business phoning you up and asking for money, the police would be looking for them for they would be fraudulent ones.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Thank You OP for posting this. I am a fellow ashamed Canadian. Stephen Harper has proven to be a terrible nightmare for the people of this nation. It is my hope that the three national mainstream political parties - the NDP, the Liberals and the Greens - can get over their ego and come to a formal agreement amongst each other (not a merger) to ensure the Conservative's defeat and Canada's victory in 2015.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsmg012
reply to post by reeferman

if some random pack of families is knocking at you door with knives, and finally after hours manage to break in, is killing them considered genocide?
all those wars that Israel took territory in them, where started by Arab nations( in the six day war Israel saw that all those countries where about to attack, so it destroyed most of the Egyptian planes before they attacked in order to gain air superiority).

RUBBISH...

The New York Times quoted Prime Minister Menachem Begin's (1977 - 83) August, 1982 speech saying: "In June, 1967, we had a choice. The Egyptian Army concentrations in the Sinai approaches (did) not prove that (President Gamal Abdel) Nasser (1956 - 70) was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him."

In February 1968, two time Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin (1974 - 77 and 1992 - 95) told the French newspaper Le Monde: "I do not believe Nasser wanted war. The two divisions which he sent into Sinai on May 14 would not have been enough to unleash an offensive against Israel. He knew it and we knew it."

General Mordechai Hod, Commander of Israel's Air Force at the time said in 1978: "Sixteen years of planning had gone into those initial eighty minutes. We lived with the plan. We slept on the plan. We ate the plan. Constantly we perfected it."

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
They're both as bad as each other, and most people know that regular citizens of Canada or any other country are not to blame for their own government's actions. No need to apologise for anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
CE, you can dislike this video , but the truth is truth

edit on 5-12-2012 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Here's some truth...

If you can spare 2 minutes, you might learn something

edit on 5/12/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Jewish and Islamic Palestinians used to live in harmony before WW2. When the UN alocated 55% of Palestine to the Zionist that's when the SHTF.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Before Harper was reelected he stated that he would run the country as he sees fit regardless of public opinion and he still won the vote. I can't wait for people to wake up and smell the BS. Political parties don't matter anymore. People can't vote for a party because their father voted for it regardless of the representative. People shouldn't vote for the party but for the candidate.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Watching people argue about this stuff is almost comical and the fact a moron like Harper got voted in is also comical but I believe there was an agenda+fraud on that one.

It should not take a genius to see how the tactic of divide and conquer is being used here to polarize certain groups like usual. There is a big game of chess being played out right now between world powers and I think Israel and Palestine are both pawns in it along with many other proxy conflicts going on.

I honestly compare our species to a group of spoiled bratty teenagers where the bullies fight over who's wallet or lunch to steal. There are wonderfull people that can make the world a decent place but they seem to get drowned out by the noise of the morons.

I wonder if people will ever learn to empathize with each other to the point where this pointless fighting ever stops?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizardman
I bet if you had hamas living next door to you that you might think a little differently. When theyd fire hundreds of rockets into civillian areas of canada. When theys strap bombs onto the children and send them to your front door and when they threaton to wipe every canadian off the map at what ever cost im sure you would have a different perspective. When there women have no rights whatsover and they are condemned as being labelled by countries like britain and australia as terrorists would you want them sitting at the peace table? They supply no bomb shelters to there own people and use them as human sheilds. Thats why there are so many palestinian casualties. Have you seen any pictures of these hamas angels you speak of. They look as scary as hell and mate if you want to take sides i take the technologically advanced, peaceful and intelligent people of israel over a brainwashed group of terrorists. There is no peace while hamas exists. Never will be. The palestinans will never be free while hamas is in their control. You dont get a fee pass once you decide you want to wipe a race off the map. You get wiped off it yourself.

Yeah , CE will be first to run to the hills , he cannot comprehend evil of Hamas. He is delusional. One of the many example of Hamas

Hamas kills six suspected of aiding Israel, drags body through streets

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
After reading some of the post's it is obvious that the majorty of people here just hate Israel and spew there hatred with talking points and there opinion's. This post is a Canadien that hates his government for not letting the Palestinians do what ever they like to Israel, next it will be a post from a so called American that supports the right of Palistine to kill Israelis at will. You are just like the Palestinians that want the Israelis gone all together, the only difference is you hide behind hating your government for the position they are taking to defend someone's right to exist, and before you start with "well the Palestinians have the right to exist", you know as well as I do they would have there state if they quit fireing missiles at Israel......................but we both know thats not the point here, this is all about hate and religion and purging a race of people because they live in the middle of the part of the world that you consider to be yours. I say "yours" because, as in America, you are most likly just a Muslim spewing there hate under th guise of hating the Canadian governments position on the middle east....................if I'm wrong I apologize ahead of time.

The picture above my post here says a lot about you and the people you defend.

edit on 5-12-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hamas and Israeli Gov are both evil in the ye of Palestinian people and its is 100% fact.

Israel doesn't even look at Palestinian as people, even tho Israel, a country that SHOULD not be in the area its in is occupying more lands since 1960s.

Hamas, Rebel/Terrorist group who has taken opportunity to work like Mafia for the Palestinian people.

My Problems starts when, OTHER country like US, CANADA and some European, starts supporting ONE SIDE of the conflict.

HARPER you PoS fix you economy first before worrying about stupid fight in the middle east.

Out of this whole conflict, Palestine suffered more than Israeli citizen, and Israeli gov has nukes, but they are crying "they gonna wipe us out" grow the f**k up, no one is falling for your wolf in sheep clothing anymore.

Israel can wipe out Palestinian population in minutes, but they won;t do it because of international questions, but the same can't be said about the Hamas, they are never going to "wipe" Israel out.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

I like how, anytime someone disagrees with the actions of the israeli government, they are automatically assumed to hate jews and want them all killed.

What an assinine thing to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join