posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:51 PM
U.N. = NWO. You're falling victim to the propaganda.
Israel isn't "right" here, but neither is Iran/Palestine, so to choose any side here is retarded. I'm sure Canada is just acting out its role
like the U.S. is.
This is just another rigged football game. Have fun arguing sides and dividing down the middle on something that's completely orchestrated from the
1) Israel is NOT Bible Israel. Israel is a people, (i.e. Christians, believers in God, not the people that call themselves Jews. They practice the
old covenant when if you believe in the God of Israel, then you believe the God of Israel had a son, Jesus Christ. You don't just pick and choose
which scripture to follow. And if you want to selectively quote scripture at me telling me exactly the borders of Israel, that's fine, but I still
stand by my explanation. And even IF Israel was a place and the borders are/were as described, then it is still not ANY government's duty to appoint
any group of people any land promised to them by God.. because a government is not God and it shouldn't PLAY God)
2) Being "against" Israel is supposed to drive most of you further into your atheism (because those that are ignorant think and are OK with
rejecting what they are trying to push as a Biblical Holy land)
3) The U.N. vote for Palestine was rigged, which is why the U.S. didn't participate because to vote FOR or AGAINST Palestine would be revealing of
4) This is meant to be viewed as some sort of Holy War and it truly is in a much grander scheme of things, but not in the way that they are showing
you it is.
5) Jerusalem will be divided.
6) They are attempting to eradicate religion from the earth, but not just religion... People's FAITH in their God. And it's on even bigger with it
being the controversial holiday season... "Christ wasn't really born on Dec 25," "Christmas is a Pagan holiday," "Christmas was invented for
marketing and consumerism" etc etc Any excuse that can be found to just ignore dates that may be significant to SOME people. And probably all of
those above points are true, but that doesn't mean we can't still just let people celebrate whatever they want, however they want. But regardless
of whatever decision you make on the matter, the government is going to do what it wants, which is to sanitize us of faith and traditions based in