It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown object passing through while filming the moon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
I think it may be a bug or a bird. When traveling at the speed it is traveling at, the camera has a hard time picking up smaller details like wings.

Just a guess though, cool video OP.

This, not bad though I mean anything is possible. But when you think about it anything that passes the moon in outer space will be seen even for a second or 2 so a rapid passing has to be something here on earth wjere in a way things are closer to us than they actually are

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Cool vid, the moon is a weird shape too. I was driving in a country lane in Kent about 5 years ago when as I was glancing at the full moon in the sky I noticed how it was behind a bunch of cloud. It then appeared to suck the cloud into itself. I thought this was strange but then the now completely visible full moon got smaller and smaller until it was a pin prick of a dot and the just disappeared! I then turned to my girlfriend and said do you just see the moon disappear to which she replied yes.. She thought she was seeing things as did I. Any ideas guys?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Sorry but my thought on this video is that it's a complete joke.
No offense, the light that moved across the screen was someones hand waving a light passing the camera. You could almost see the shadowing of something large (arm/body) going across the screen with the light. This also explains why after it passes through in front of the camera, the moon image shrunk, this is due to the auto-focus of the camera detecting something being up close in-front and then suddenly back to the moon image at a distance which causes the blur affecting image size.

Keep repeating the video people and watch, you will see as the light travels across the screen there is a huge dark shadowing moving quickly across the screen with it as if it was an arm or a body moving in front of the camera.

edit on 9-12-2012 by innocenttdreams because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join