It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chakra packs as in a crystal for each

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
yes I know to some this is new age wacky hogwash but in the past, I have found crystals quite effective, and have recentlty taken to carrying around an amethyst and rose quartz and have found it very calming and protective

I still have one of those ready made charka packs of crystals where there is one for each chakra

any who have done this and care to comment ??

I am wondering whether to carry round the whole pack in my pocket but am not seeking to overdo and realise it is personal to individual experience but wonder of others experiences
edit on 4-12-2012 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Try this....

Buy a box of Make Your Own Crystals At Home kit, toy stores have them.

While the crystals are forming, set up speakers around it and play 1 of the chakra frequencies while it grows, like 528 Hz. That crystal should form with the 528 Hz frequency within it.

Wear it as a necklace and enjoy.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Remember to wear your crystals necklace outside your t-shirt.
That will be super sexy... Just kidding

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I've been carrying a pack of crystals in my pocket for a couple of years now and personally I can't say there has been any noticeable changes for me.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

I have a clear crystal hanging off the rear view mirror in my truck. The sun light cleans it and keeps things balanced. Put the amethysts on your third eye and meditate.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
raw piece of sodalite, just in case.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I carry a selection of up to 10 of my favourite crystals with me ALWAYS and I feel lost without them! And I have done so without any detrimental effects for over 12 years now!
edit on 5/12/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

Amethyst keeps overactive Rozequartz calm, until it is the other way around.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

This is so badass and so true; stars for you! Never thought about that but it totally makes sense. Plants like sounds too you know!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Sorry to interrupt, but what is also badass and true is that when it is possible to alter with sound something badass splitopened the object. And sometimes what is called negative can have a more positive outcome in the long run. Keep on running haze. Capiche?

btw your avatar resembles not even one religion.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
yes I know to some this is new age wacky hogwash but in the past, I have found crystals quite effective, and have recentlty taken to carrying around an amethyst and rose quartz and have found it very calming and protective

I still have one of those ready made charka packs of crystals where there is one for each chakra

I am wondering whether to carry round the whole pack in my pocket but am not seeking to overdo and realise it is personal to individual experience but wonder of others experiences

a waste of money. the crystals are already within u. these outward material crystals are simply symbolic and carry with them NO WORTH WHATSOEVER. just another one of man's capitalist Cons.

The wizard carries a staff in depictions again only symbolic of the spine. the jewel at the top of the staff represents the priceless jewel of the 3rd eye (pineal gland). again symbolic and utterly useless excepet where the wizard would use his staff to bonk imbeciles on the head.

any experiences u perceive as a result are purely psychological. like someone sold u a vial of water, told u it was an aphrodasiac. u put it in ur gf's drink and she got horny and u had sex. thus u come out believing "It worked"

u can initiate the same feelings and control ur emotional states. now try doing it without some outward symbol that u carry around to remind you.
edit on 5-12-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Theosophy.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

As below, so above. Now apply that to carrying them around in the material world.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

any experiences u perceive as a result are purely psychological. like someone sold u a vial of water, told u it was an aphrodasiac. u put it in ur gf's drink and she got horny and u had sex. thus u come out believing "It worked"

u can initiate the same feelings and control ur emotional states. now try doing it without some outward symbol that u carry around to remind you.

Isn't that then something ritual?
edit on 5-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
so the more u carry the more spiritually powerful ull be? i need to buy a dump trunk and load it up LOL.

on their own the crystals are useless. in a highly sophisticated piece of technology used for receiving radio signals from the nether realm.. the quartz crystal is built into the pineal. u dont have to buy any. different colours and types just to symbolize the various colours associated with the chakras.

Ritual is again symbolic in nature and utterly meaningless.. EXCEPT in the instance of transfering the hidden knowledge from one person to another.. but the point is.. the same effect can be done without the crystals by learning to control your emotions etc.

note i didnt say "dont buy the crystals" (you can do what u want with ur money.. it's urs.) i just said they were a waste of money. just as bad as a drug dependency or worse if u must depend on them to do what u actually do urself and attribute to them falsely. that my friend is known as living a lie.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Let me add some reasons a wizard may carry a staff in reality.. whcih he wouldnt have to, to utilize his power and will carry it for symbolic reasons.

green headstone staff - this may signify the wizards inclination toward love. he may have special abilities with animals and will carry the green staff so that others will know to seek his services if they have an animal related problem. just one of the reasons for green

Red may signify that his unlocked power has given him significant physical strength as his body is trained to process a much larger amount of cosmic gravity than the average person nowadays.

He may carry white(crystal clear quartz) to signify superior mental capabilities, decision-making (leadership), mind reading, telekenesis.

he may carry a purely wooden staff to signify his abilities with nature, biology, medicines etc

or may have a staff with a combination of any which are in his repetoire of honed skills.

he can sanctify the staff or any other inanimate object to use as an extension of himself for whatever reason to channel his energies. heck he could use an old shoe. but it isnt a requirement and really doesnt actually do anything itself.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Dharma:

S&F for starting this thread. I too am a strong believer in the power of crystals and gemstones. My favourite way to carry them is by wearing a 1/4 mala on my wrist. The 27 beads consist of three each as follows:

Hematite for grounding
Red Jasper for Root Chakra
Mahogany Obsidian for the Sacral
Yellow Citrine for Solar Plexus (also cleanses the others)
Green Aventurine for the Heart
Turquoise for the Neck
Sodalite for the Brow (third eye)
Amethyst for the Crown
Unakite for higher spirituality
I use Smokey Quartz as the Guru bead for anchoring

I find that they are there for the body to use as needed, not something I give direct thought to. If I am feeling stressed or overwhelmed I can take it off and use it for meditation either with a mantra or simply breathing. No one needs to know its purpose other than its a nice piece of jewelery that matches any outfit. Enjoy using and carrying your stones in whatever way works for you. For anyone wanting to carry gemstones they don't need to be big or fill your pockets. Small chips strung on a cord and worn as a necklace may be enough to bring balance and well being to the self.

Do whatever feels right for you and don't justify your reasons to anyone.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Citrine is hard to find? I own a large point. It destructs smokey quartz?

edit on 6-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
actually I am suprised at how effective I found them of late

the charge from some of them is palatable and obvious,

but so many experiences of energy over the years, some things, you just decide to put the back burner on

the 1/4 mala, is that bracelet type thing as in a titbetan mala YogaGinns ?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

actually I am suprised at how effective I found them of late

the charge from some of them is palatable and obvious,

but so many experiences of energy over the years, some things, you just decide to put the back burner on

the 1/4 mala, is that bracelet type thing as in a titbetan mala YogaGinns ?

Yes it is, I also have full malas with 108 beads and some with only 36 or 54 (they are made of Rudraksha seeds) depending on the size of the beads. I introduce them to my students by giving each a simple one, then we incorporate into a breathing meditation part way through class.

My own personal mala is made of Unakite, it was not the gemstone, or colour, I wanted when I bought the beads. However, I kept coming back to them over and over again. So I bought them anyway and made my mala, once completed I looked it up in my books and Unakite was the perfect choice for what I needed at that time and still do.

Some of its properties:
- used to draw off negative energy and blockage from the Heart Chakra
- said to lift your spirits when you are feeling down
- this is the gemstone to help you to see the beauty in life.
- brings the user more confidence and helps to find things that have been lost.
- helps the body to heal, especially during a long illness
- converts the negative into the positive
- good for grounding, bringing balance both mentally and emotionally
- helps to improve memory and banish forgetfulness
- helps balance and integrate the mind, body and soul and give a feeling of completeness
- connects your everyday life and your spiritual life so you feel in touch with all that is
- aids in removing obstacles in your past that want to haunt & hold you back from being all you can be
- very good for someone that is having a hard time moving on after the loss of a loved one
- held or worn near the heart helps to remove energy blockages

Plus it is a pleasing mix of greens and pinks. If you don't have one in your collection already, research its many other healing affects, you may find yourself attracted to it as I did. Hope I answered your question.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join