It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnomes: Do they really exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Has there ever been a time when out of the corner of your eye,a small shape has ran by? Or any other strange thing happend like you thought u saw a gnome or an elf or something.

If so can you please tell me your story

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
the gnome on my friends front yard steals my yard flamingoes all the time....those gnomes! theyll pay THEYLL PAY!

i wont disagree on your theory though.....

since now youve mentioned it i did see something move out of the corner of my eye....

i deicided to take the stairs up to my friends apartment and out of the corner of my eye i saw a brown figure as i opened the doors to the stairs....

it totally freaked me out and the whole time i wwalked up the stairs id look behind myself....

it was freaky

[edit on 22-10-2004 by CookieMonster000]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yes genomes do exist. You will find much info in the science section.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Gnomes, fairies and other beings are as real as you want them to be, they mostly hang in you garden and if you take care of the garden it keeps them happy. Sometimes littler kids can see them.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
My mother told me stories about seeing a little guy (she called him a brownie though) looking in through the window of her house when she was little, during the winter, watching the family.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I sometimes feel like something(s) are watching me when I walk the paths in the woods near my home. This started when I was young and continues till today.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
There is more evidence to suggest the existence of trolls than gnomes.

Either make an excellent topping on an exotic pizza dish so long as you don't tell people the sauce (source). Bad pun intended.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Gnomes are real!

They exist in our world of Norrath! My level 14 Necromancer Gnome is from Ak' Anon, which is located on the continent of Faydwer.

Believe!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
gnomes-seeing isnt believing, believeing is seeing

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
some time ago i looked on a post that said there were mysterious disappearances in a mountain were Gray Dwarves have been seen and how the people disappeared well acutely they didint they just took a trip to the future. but no gnomes

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A friend of mine roleplays a gnome. That's about as close as I've been able to come in verifying their existence.

join