It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Number of Mass Animal Deaths for 2012 - updated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I haven't had time to read all the replies as of yet. But the animal die offs have also interested me recently.. Mind you, they are morbid to read.

One question, and like i said i haven't read replies yet. Has anyone taken in to consideration the Magnetic field messing up? The magnetic field is clearly moving quite rapidly, maybe that's having some sort of effect on migrating animals... Also, i'm not 100% certain what effect the magnetic field can have on life. But i'm pretty sure it's important. And if it's moving/changing, maybe it's affecting wildlife.

Just a hunch,
Nice post, i'll read more when i can!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
I haven't had time to read all the replies as of yet. But the animal die offs have also interested me recently.. Mind you, they are morbid to read.

One question, and like i said i haven't read replies yet. Has anyone taken in to consideration the Magnetic field messing up? The magnetic field is clearly moving quite rapidly, maybe that's having some sort of effect on migrating animals... Also, i'm not 100% certain what effect the magnetic field can have on life. But i'm pretty sure it's important. And if it's moving/changing, maybe it's affecting wildlife.

Just a hunch,
Nice post, i'll read more when i can!

I had mentioned the magnetic field in relation to migrating animals, especially migrating birds and pelagics, and the poster/mod Asktheanimals posted that the unstable magnetic field is also letting in more solar radiation, possibly in concentrated amounts, amounts that might not kill us instantly but could possible instantly kill some more fragile species.

I think this would have less of an effect on fish, and I believe some mass fish deaths are due to toxic gases released from tectonic activity, in fact today across the US in many place people are smelling the rotten eggs smell, often the hallmark of hydrogen sulphide which can be produced and released by tectonic activity.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join