It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetically....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC
There are hundreds of threads on ATS postulating or debunking the reality of conspiracies in: Religion, Banking, Business and Government usually involving the Illuminati and/or Alien manipulation in order to bring about the New World Order.

I do not want a debate on the merits or lack thereof on these subjects. For the purpose of this thread let us presume that any or all of the above are true.

Hypothetically speaking, what could the average person do to expose or stop any of this manipulation?

To avoid T/C violations you may want to preface your posts with “Hypothetically”.

Hypothetically ~~ we could contemplate some revisions in the constitution, like removing government's authority to borrow money on the credit of the United States and tax the people out of their shirts when their loans go bad. Pffft with the fiscal cliff. We could also maybe remove the necessary and proper clause which, when you look at the laws passed in the past 250 years, a good many of them are unnecessary and improper.

We'd have done better to stick with the ten commandments or the golden rule. Hypothetically.

Yeah yeah, I know we can't really do that but at least we could ~ hypothetically ~ look a little harder at the results of the rule of law to date and realize that all that's wrong didn't just happen yesterday or the day before, its systemic.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

Great thread concept! I like how you set this up as hypothetical, so that we can brain storm freely without having to constantly defend our ideas from people who still want to argue if it's real or not.

I too have contemplated this many times in my head. Asking myself, (Hypothetically) what could I do to rid the world of the evil manipulators that may be controlling the earth and possibly working towards a One World Government that may be ran by the Anti-Christ or such.

Well, I guess it all depends what you believe in your heart that will give you direction. If you are Atheist, then it may be bleak for you, because without some faith in a higher power, the chances of one man making a change is difficult, but not impossible.

Personally, being a Christian (born Roman Catholic) I keep faith with the prophecies in the bible. Though I am no longer controlled by what the Church says anymore (for I do believe evil now has control over the Vatican), I still have a faith in God.

With that in mind, I actually want this to all happen, if it is Gods will! For in the end, good will always triumph over evil. So, I do not act, but wait, watch and look for the signs that give me insight on what I need to do next. It may not be my destiny stop what's "hypothetically" happening, but I think if we all just follow our hearts and listen to what we are pulled to do, then we did what was needed of us and that's all we can do!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join